Biden Economy Keeps Rolling

19.6% is a tiny GDP?
It was 34.8% (highest in US history) in Trump's next to last quarter. In his last Q, it was 4.2, not a record, but still a respectable GDP.

What an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Tariffs? Duh....

Tell you Dimtard masters to cut their heads off at the neck.

Since I'm not a MAGA idiot, I don't scream.

I told you a thousand times, shut your ears and open your eyes. Watch what they do, not what they say. I live by those words. Accomplishments talk, bullshit walks.

Sure...businesspeople have no control over prices...and landlords have no control over rent...

Yet, business people's and landlords incomes keep soaring...

You must be an idiot if you think anyone believes your BS!

Checks out, Wal-mart isn't on the list. Looks to be poorly run dollar stores.
Walmart closed 25 stores in 2023, due to a mix of factors, including lower-than-expected performance, inventory shrink, and economic downturn.

Walmart stores that closed in 2023

Arkansas​

• 3701 SE Dodson Rd, Bentonville

Connecticut​

• 650 Main Ave, Norwalk

Georgia​

• 1801 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta
  • 835 M.L.K. Jr Dr, Atlanta

Florida​

• 6900 U.S. Highway 19 North, Pinellas Park

Hawaii​

• 1032 Fort Street Mall, Honolulu

Illinois​

• 17550 South Halsted St, Homewood
  • 12690 S. Route 59, Plainfield
  • 840 N. McCormick Blvd, Lincolnwood
  • 1511 Camp Jackson Rd, Cahokia
  • 8431 S. Stewart Ave, Chicago
  • 4720 S. Cottage Grove Ave, Chicago
  • 2844 N. Broadway, Chicago
  • 2551 W. Cermak Rd, Chicago

Indiana​

• 3701 Portage Rd, South Bend

Kansas​

• 10303 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park

Minnesota​

• 1200 Shingle Creek Parkway, Brooklyn Center

New Mexico​

• 301 San Mateo Blvd. SE, Albuquerque

Oregon​

• 4200 82nd Ave. SE, Portland
  • 1123 N Hayden Meadows Dr, Portland

Texas​

• 24919 Westheimer Parkway, Katy

Virginia​

• 5221 Brook Rd, Richmond

Washington​

• 11400 Hwy. 99, Everett, Washington, D.C.
  • 99 H St. NW, Washington

Wisconsin​

• 10330 W. Silver Spring Dr., Milwaukee

I don't get it. You democRats don't get discounts when you buy food or all the other products. You pay just as much as everybody else. So where do you think the economy is doing so good, because some clown tells you it is? You democRats have watched false conspiracies against Trump for years but again zoom right over your pointed heads. Damn, get a clue. Try buying one with the money you have saved from this booming economy.

No that would mean they are just blindly engaging in blind partisan party support.
Blind partisanship is ignoring the fact that inflation has been reduced from 9 percent to under 3, that more jobs have been created by this administration that Trumps and that's excuding the ones returned after the pandemc, that wages are higher and the price gouging by private businsses that have kept prices high.

Blind partisanship is ignoring that trump inherited a growing economy to credit him for building one, and ignoring the year 2020 where his mismanagement of the pandemic killed the economy.

I don't get it. You democRats don't get discounts when you buy food or all the other products. You pay just as much as everybody else. So where do you think the economy is doing so good, because some clown tells you it is? You democRats have watched false conspiracies against Trump for years but again zoom right over your pointed heads. Damn, get a clue. Try buying one with the money you have saved from this booming economy.
You don't get the fact that Biden doesn't set prices and that there were no false conspiracies against trump. The price of things is not the only determinant of the economy. By all measures this is a great economy besides the prices and the prices are not under the presidents control. So the next time yu fgp shopping, demand to talk to the store manager and tell him or her to lower their prices.

Now they're opening 150.
Fake news.
You don't get the fact that Biden doesn't set prices and that there were no false conspiracies against trump. The price of things is not the only determinant of the economy. By all measures this is a great economy besides the prices and the prices are not under the presidents control. So the next time yu fgp shopping, demand to talk to the store manager and tell him or her to lower their prices.
Biden don't set prices but Trump did. No false conspiracies? What world do you live in?

Bidenomics is rolling………steamrolling the poor and working folks.

We heard the very same bullshit when Clinton created 20 million jobs in 8 years

Sorry tards. That’s a good thing.

All the jobs lost to Covid were replaced long ago and we’re still creating far more than the 180,000 per month that is considered good

You mean when the Republicans controlled both houses? Looks like you're the only one shoveling BS.

Fake news.

Biden don't set prices but Trump did. No false conspiracies? What world do you live in?
Trump didn't set prices either. And that is why you guys should not give him credit for lower prices. There were no false conspiracies against Trump. I live in reality, not by the word of Trump.

True.
The first year and a half of Trump's term he took credit for Obama's robust economy.
And then of course Trump fucked up the Covid pandemic response and left Biden with a mess to clean up.
That's exactly what he did and the "base" was glad to claim he revived the economy because they just couldn't find it within themselves to say that Obama saved this country. Trump had one crisis during his presidency and he failed spectacularly. The main job of a president is to guide the nation during a crisis and in crisis, Trump allowed 25 million Americans to get infected with a virus and over 1 million eventually dying because of his inability to lead.

Contrast this to Bidens leadership while the world is in crisis and it's a no brainer for me.

I'm voting for old man Biden. I hope I can function like he is if I get to live to 81.

Unemployment rose from 3.8 to 4% in May. How is it possible to gain jobs and still have unemployment rise? Somethin ain't right.

Forum List

Back