Biden is forcing higher emissions standards before auto manufacturers can meet them

Which means, you guessed it, auto shortages.

That is what Biden is best at after all.

But Biden and his elite class cares nothing for you, and will push this no matter how much pain it causes any of you.

The sick part is, even if it has zero impact on global temperatures, it won't matter. There are no goals to meet other than implementing their agendas that have no measurable criteria to show success or failure related to their agendas.
It's nothing but a blatant attempt to put gas cars out of business. I about bust a gut laughing when I read today that Biden wasn't in favor of banning gas cars. Well, of course not because that would make him look bad when all he has to do is raise MPG standards high enough that gas cars can't be made anymore. It's kind of like making natural gas so expensive to use that you get rid of your gas appliances. But the left didn't ban them! It was YOUR decision not to buy them anymore.

Biden is a CCP Compromised dumbass.

Biden's goal is to for Americans to buy EVs and abandon gas-powered cars by 2027 - 4 years from now...

We do not have the charging stations or the resources to build them or make EV batteries. This would make us completely reliant on CHINA for our batteries...

And that's assuming we are not at war with China and/or Russia by then.

After announcing Biden is moving full speed ahead with his 4-year plan one of his reps was asked how we were going to do this without resources and without creating massive dependency on China...

Their answer:

'We HOPE this will jump-start technology and growth.'

Great, we're back to Obama's 'HOPE and change'.

Biden is inflicting pain while trying to lead by DRAGGING us down a DEAD END STREET.

This isn't the government. This is a little internet message board. I guess you don't understand that.

Arrogant ignorance, like your post, is the primary reason I don't come here to debate.
We’re debating government actions unless you don’t understand that, and by proclaiming that you’re not here to debate shows that the only thing you are here for is to troll. Which makes your posting less than relevant, and shows that your silly retorts are nothing but mindless babble…

How I wish that weren’t so Mac, you seem relatively intelligent in the sense that you can breath with help, the rest? Not so much…

We’re debating government actions unless you don’t understand that, and by proclaiming that you’re not here to debate shows that the only thing you are here for is to troll. Which makes your posting less than relevant, and shows that your silly retorts are nothing but mindless babble…

How I wish that weren’t so Mac, you seem relatively intelligent in the sense that you can breath with help, the rest? Not so much…
Your personal opinion of me means nothing. Sorry.

Sad that you support a blob who lost to someone whom you consider so inferior.

Then again, you're generally a sad case.
Oh my, you’ve made me see the light…I’m rushing down right now to get my hair died pink, have a tackle box inserted all over my face, and look for the next protest I can join…../sarcasm.

Forum List

Back