Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

You're still thinking like a law abiding citizen. Don't you realize that's not in fashion any more? No one's doing it, not even the FBI

Nah. Just playing devils advocate and merely pointing out our rights don't come with no restrictions. It's been going on for generations.

All bull crap. The policeman has a need in law enforcement for high cap pistols and full autos, just like the military does in some situations. The average citizen does not. To make such an analogy is idiotic.

I am a permitted gun owner. The success in personal self defense rests in how quickly you can get a firearm of moderate capacity into action at close range without endangering innocent by standers. I guarantee, I can do that much much more quickly with a five shot snubby or 6 round compact Glock both of which I am much more likely to carry then your stupid, over power .40 cal with 15 rounds or even a more ridiculous AR15 platform rifle…

In the vast majority of situations, you would lose if the attacked came at you with such small concealable and quick into action firearms. The vast majority of self defense situations are adjudicated in two rounds. Having a 15 round .40 cal for normal self defense is rediculous. I’m ALWAYS armed, you aren’t. I can get mine into action before you can make the decision to remove a safety or rack a slide. You don’t know WTF you are talking about.
Has anyone told you lately that you're an idiot? Let me fill the gap. You don't know a thing about what I carry and how I carry it. I'm not going to suggest a duel in the middle of the street at high-noon, but don't be too confident in your skills.

And you don't get to decide which potential emergency or defensive situations I get to plan or prepare for. If you're happy with 5 rounds, that's a good choice for you. I can post all day long stories of how trained police can't hit shit in 5 rounds because shooting at your paper targets is not the same as shooting at someone who's shooting back.

Success in self-defense has nothing at all to do with how fast you can get a firearm of moderate capacity into action. Whatever a moderate capacity gun is, it has nothing at all to do with success. What matters is can you get your firearm into action in time. Whether an 8-shot revolver or a 21-shot semi-automatic 9mm, doesn't matter if you get it there on there on time AND if you can hit your targets, all targets, with stopping injuries. Sometimes a single round is enough, sometimes 30 rounds is not enough. In any case, you don't get to decide for me.

Guess you don’t know much about federal vs state regs do you ? Ha ha.
Auto weapons regulated federally. And you guys say you know something about the constitution. Hilarious.
Federal regulations on machine guns only work because there are other weapons available to fill the gap. If you ban firearms, even if they can get most out of the hands of criminals, they will start on knives and baseball bats next. It would reduce gun crime but not reduce crime a single bit.

That system is known to have it's flaws as well. The drug lords took over illegal immigration and with their millions of dollars bought the equipment needed to make flawless identifications for just about anybody that wants them.
e-Verify will at least show if a person is already working in another state

Bumpstocks are not an arm, they are a stupid gimmick.

Trump should not have however thrown them than bone.
i agree completely about the worthlessness of bumpstocks. But the ATF and the Court ruled that they are machine guns and that the ATF can change the law without legislative action to include bumpstocks in the definition of machine gun - so when are they going back to their attempt to include 14-inch shoe laces as machine guns?

The precedent in this entire matter is that the ATF now has the authority, according to the 6th-Circuit, to change gun law on their own.

It doesn't matter what the reason is, it's law that you must obtain a permit. Now we get to the determination of what infringed means. Should criminals be allowed to be armed in prison? How about being able to vote once they get out? What about age restrictions on voting?
The Constitution specifies the age for voting and states that the right to vote can be removed for criminals.

Common law, as well as common sense, allows access to ones guns be denied while in a prison or jail. For 145 years no one in government tried to restrict access upon release because they knew it wasn't allowed.

Where does it say your rights can be forfeit on conviction of a crime? That certainly did not happen for the first 149 years of our nation's history. The only right that can be revoked for crime, according to the Constitution, is the right to vote.

And where does it say rights don't apply to minors? Are you suggesting they can be jailed without a trial? No free speech? Searched at will with no probable cause?
It's been the case since day one. We've never let criminals run free after conviction or keep weapons while incarcerated.

Your very right to life is forefeet upon conviction of a capital crime.

You need to learn to read closer. I never said kids have no rights, I said they are not afforded full rights until reaching the age of majority.

Parents can ground their kids, spank their kids, schools can search both kids and lockers without a warrant as long as they have either probable cause or search all the lockers.

Until you reach the age of majority you cannot even legally sign a binding contract.

Along with these though also come with kids who commit crimes not having to face the adult justice/courts or upon conviction be placed in adult prisons except in very rare cases when a judge rules that the circumstances surrounding the crime warrant it.

i agree completely about the worthlessness of bumpstocks. But the ATF and the Court ruled that they are machine guns and that the ATF can change the law without legislative action to include bumpstocks in the definition of machine gun - so when are they going back to their attempt to include 14-inch shoe laces as machine guns?

The precedent in this entire matter is that the ATF now has the authority, according to the 6th-Circuit, to change gun law on their own.
I'm well aware, it's ridiculous on it's face.

Okay, then why are minors not allowed to vote? Why are minors not allowed to carry a gun in public? In my state the age is 21 to carry a loaded firearm.
The voting age is in the Constitution. Historically, it was a states rights issue and states can make their own laws. There was no right to vote defined in the Constitution for the greater part of our history, other than that the states are a republican form of government.

There were no restrictions on how the States ran their elections until the 14th Amendment which set the age to vote at 21. It stayed that way until 1971.

Until 1968, any child could simply order a gun through the Sears Catalog and have it delivered at home. For 179 years of our history, it was the parents who kept guns out of the hands of children, not the government.

Here's what Joe Biden has repeatedly said he want to do about guns in America.

1. Ban what he calls "assault weapons"
2. Ban high-capacity magazines.
3. Hold gun Manufacturers "accountable"

Strike 1....Strike 2......Strike 3

First, according to the second amendment of the Constitution, the right to bears arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (exactly what Biden is proposing to do)
Bullshit. That is not what he said. Read it again.
Second, I don't think Biden, or any of his leftist friends, clueless about guns, have any idea what they're talking about, when they loosely throw the phrase "assault weapons".
Yes they do and not you or any private citizen has a use for them other than your ego.
I've heard some of them refer to the AR-15 rifle as an assault weapon , when it's just an ordinary rifle, that fires one shot with each pull of the trigger.
Really, what makes it automatic is how fast you can pull the trigger. You are desperate for justifications
Third, unlike Biden's claim that high capacity magazines have no place in a civilized society, and his question of why there is a need for that, there easily could be a need. What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them). A 6 shooter wouldn't cover that.
But the point being, your scenario is virtually impossible. If there where that many you'd be dead before you got your gun.
Expecting something that had never happened and unlikely to ever happen, is not justification. A well armed militia does not include or mention your right to shoot people in a group.
Third, gun manufacturers have nothing to do with any of this.
Youre wrong again. They are partly responsible for selling weapons to idiots who don't need them. Furthermore, the gun manufacturer was prosecuted and found guilty over the sandy hook massacre. Get some facts boy
In addition to the guns possessed by police, there are far more guns in the hands of law-abiding people (with CCW permits), than there are criminals in possession of them.
So that's a justification? Youre getting more desperate.
And you cant blame an inanimate object. Some people kill or injure others with a car. Wanna ban cars ?
Thats a pathetic argument.
There's simply no comparison. Guns are made for one thing. To kill. Cars are not.
Some people are attacked with baseball bat. Wanna ban baseball bats ?
same as above
Some people are killed with a kitchen knife. Wanna ban them ?
Same again.
Lastly, banning assault rifles (whatever anybody defines that to be) or any kind of rifle, doesnt ,match up with the facts. Relatively, very few people are killed with rifles.
Exactly. That is why they are not necessary for your average garden variety idiot who gets one because he can. The 2nd has been taken completely out of context and promoted by the nra and republican party.

Bullshit. That is not what he said. Read it again.

Yes they do and not you or any private citizen has a use for them other than your ego.

Really, what makes it automatic is how fast you can pull the trigger. You are desperate for justifications

But the point being, your scenario is virtually impossible. If there where that many you'd be dead before you got your gun.
Expecting something that had never happened and unlikely to ever happen, is not justification. A well armed militia does not include or mention your right to shoot people in a group.

Youre wrong again. They are partly responsible for selling weapons to idiots who don't need them. Furthermore, the gun manufacturer was prosecuted and found guilty over the sandy hook massacre. Get some facts boy

So that's a justification? Youre getting more desperate.

Thats a pathetic argument.
There's simply no comparison. Guns are made for one thing. To kill. Cars are not.

same as above

Same again.

Exactly. That is why they are not necessary for your average garden variety idiot who gets one because he can. The 2nd has been taken completely out of context and promoted by the nra and republican party.
It's a protected right, we don't need a reason or permission and no, obviously Neither Biden nor 99.999% of the democrats wailing about "assault weapons" has a clue as to what they're talking about.

It's not an automatic if it only fires once with each pull of the trigger, it's a "Semi Automatic".

"Assault Weapons" are issued to cops and soldiers and none of them are semi automatic, they are select fire fully automatic weapons.

It's a protected right, we don't need a reason or permission and no, obviously Neither Biden nor 99.999% of the democrats wailing about "assault weapons" has a clue as to what they're talking about.

It's not an automatic if it only fires once with each pull of the trigger, it's a "Semi Automatic".
Don't bother.

They don't care how it works.

They just care that they get to control you with it.

These leftards can be very dangerous. One time I saw one get pissed off at his weapon on the range. I kid you not. He got mad and threw it on the ground, he was about ten degrees away from taking someone's head off. :p

It's a protected right,
it is not a protect right to own a container full of guns you never use. Its says "a well armed militia".
Nothing else. You are not part of any militia. Just a bunch of wannabe ciwboys
we don't need a reason or permission and no, obviously Neither Biden nor 99.999% of the democrats wailing about "assault weapons" has a clue as to what they're talking about.
I know heaps of democrats who have guns. That statement just shows your ignorance duckhead.
I never said you need permission I said you don't need that many guns or assault rifles and you don't.
Who cares? It can fire a lot if bullets very quickly. Youre be childishly pedantic with your justifications.
"Assault Weapons" are issued to cops and soldiers and none of them are semi automatic, they are select fire fully automatic weapons.
Oh wonderful. That keeps them out if the hands of idiots like you.

You've become very agitated about me questioning you. All the scenarios you suggest you need guns for are bullshit.
If be surprised if you used every one once a week for their designed purpose.
You can own a battalion of guns for all I care. There will be no invasion of the country, youve never defended yourself in your life and done fuck all about tyranny in the WH.
You have them for testosterone reasons.

Gun manufacturers don't sell firearms to anyone except wholesalers and large chains with the exception of custom guns.

Are we to hold automakers responsible for idiots misusing cars who harm or kill others?

How about hammer manufacturers? Knife manufacturers?

None of them are responsible for your choices or mine.

it is not a protect right to own a container full of guns you never use. Its says "a well armed militia".
Nothing else. You are not part of any militia. Just a bunch of wannabe ciwboys
No, that isn't what it says, you need to learn to read.

The right is both collective and individual. The militia clause does not create a requirement for membership in any active militia to keep and bear. That was never the intent of any of the founders who drafted and campaigned for ratification of the BOR, nor to anyone living at the time.

"The Right of the People to keep and bear arms Shall Not Be Infringed". There's no room for interpretation there.

know heaps of democrats who have guns. That statement just shows your ignorance duckhead.
I never said you need permission I said you don't need that many guns or assault rifles and you don't

Our rights are not dependent on what you think we "need". "Shall not be infringed". What part of that is giving you so much difficulty?

Gun manufacturers don't sell firearms to anyone except wholesalers and large chains with the exception of custom guns.

Are we to hold automakers responsible for idiots misusing cars who harm or kill others?
In cases it has happened with that Ford thing that caused many deaths. They were held responsible so that fucks that story.
How about hammer manufacturers? Knife manufacturers?
Now your getting ridiculous. That's not a justification.
None of them are responsible for your choices or mine.
Just recently, a kid got a gun and blew the snot out of his mates. His parents were rounded up and charged with a crime.
Thats another theory of yours out the door.

Here's what Joe Biden has repeatedly said he want to do about guns in America.

1. Ban what he calls "assault weapons"
2. Ban high-capacity magazines.
3. Hold gun Manufacturers "accountable"

Strike 1....Strike 2......Strike 3

First, according to the second amendment of the Constitution, the right to bears arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (exactly what Biden is proposing to do)

Second, I don't think Biden, or any of his leftist friends, clueless about guns, have any idea what they're talking about, when they loosely throw the phrase "assault weapons". I've heard some of them refer to the AR-15 rifle as an assault weapon , when it's just an ordinary rifle, that fires one shot with each pull of the trigger.

Third, unlike Biden's claim that high capacity magazines have no place in a civilized society, and his question of why there is a need for that, there easily could be a need. What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them). A 6 shooter wouldn't cover that.

Third, gun manufacturers have nothing to do with any of this. In addition to the guns possessed by police, there are far more guns in the hands of law-abiding people (with CCW permits), than there are criminals in possession of them. And you cant blame an inanimate object. Some people kill or injure others with a car. Wanna ban cars ? Some people are attacked with baseball bat. Wanna ban baseball bats ? Some people are killed with a kitchen knife. Wanna ban them ?

Lastly, banning assault rifles (whatever anybody defines that to be) or any kind of rifle, doesnt ,match up with the facts. Relatively, very few people are killed with rifles.
Specifically, the second amendment says that the right to bear arms in a well organized militia cannot be infringed upon. It doesn't say that the country should be allowed to become dodge city.

In cases it has happened with that Ford thing that caused many deaths. They were held responsible so that fucks that story.

Now your getting ridiculous. That's not a justification.

Just recently, a kid got a gun and blew the snot out of his mates. His parents were rounded up and charged with a crime.
No there wasn't. Those cases where manufacturers were held responsible was under strict liabilty for manufacturers design flaws and/or faulty parts, not because of how people used them.

How so, the parents were responsible for failing to secure the firearm keeping it away from a minor child, that's not the fault of the manufacturer, the gun performed exactly as designed.

Specifically, the second amendment says that the right to bear arms in a well organized militia cannot be infringed upon. It doesn't say that the country should be allowed to become dodge city.
That's probably the most dishonest misrepresentation of the 2nd Amendment I've ever seen written. Congrats, everyone should be good at one thing.

Forum List

Back