Biden Pushes Homosexual Marriage as a Binding Human Right

I can't believe the Catholic Church hasn't excommunicated this demon many years ago. They must like his donations better than their moral standards.
How does the church feel about three wives, multiple affairs, fake universities, stealing from his own foundation and being a sexual abuser?

Just asking for a friend.

How does the church feel about three wives, multiple affairs, fake universities, stealing from his own foundation and being a sexual abuser?

Just asking for a friend.
Tell your friend that God frowns upon any church leader that uses his position for self-aggrandizement or other nefarious purposes. The Bible does not specifically state that a man must have one wife unless he seeks the position of a church leader (bishop). Sexual abuse is a major sin in God's eyes.

Tell your friend that God frowns upon any church leader that uses his position for self-aggrandizement or other nefarious purposes. The Bible does not specifically state that a man must have one wife unless he seeks the position of a church leader (bishop). Sexual abuse is a major sin in God's eyes.
So Catholics won't be supporting Trump next election than?

The Lord has a different opinion. I'm old enough to remember when the United States of America was admired and not pushing the Globohomopedo Agenda. How far we've fallen under Obama and now the Usurper.

Even for the party of perverts that should be way down on the to-do list

If we didn't let gays get married to begin with we wouldn't have all the creepy fags doing dildo ring toss with kids right now, or trannies trying to push gender identity on school kids.

We let gays get married and America lowered the bar on its morals, standards and values. Everytime you lower a societies bar it's damn hard to bring it back up.
So following your exact logic if we didn't allow regular marriage there would be no male to female pedophiles?

The Lord has a different opinion. I'm old enough to remember when the United States of America was admired and not pushing the Globohomopedo Agenda. How far we've fallen under Obama and now the Usurper.

So...marriage isn't a binding human right?

It was funny in the 1990s Bill Clinton tried to get the radical TRANS crowd to accept "gay unions" instead of marriages.

The LBTGQxyz's went batshit as expected....

I can live with "gay unions" but the word marriage has a meaning, and it does not mean homO and Michael Robinson with two fake kids that Faux "News" never noticed are fake...
Actually, it was the Right that fought against unions....as they fought against DADT. I was there. I remember it well.

If adult Homos and Lesbians want to marry - let them be, who cares? it ain't a religious sanctioned marriage anyway.

If my daughter should turn out to become a Lesbian - then obviously mine and my wife's education/raising methods failed miserably.
If my daughter should inform me that a teacher or teachers told her that being lesbian is great and normal - I will take her out from that school. - and handle that teacher my way

If my daughter is 18 or above - well then it's too late anyway, since she has her own rights and decisions to make.

Biden's UN attempt isn't about Homo marriage as such - but to get a political leverage (for Lefty&libs) towards countries who oppose such a law presently. e.g. China. Russia, etc. etc. ...
WE were married in a religious-sanctioned marriage over 10 years before we could legally marry.

After perusing the first page of your little hate fest I can only ask
WTF is wrong with you people?

Can you imagine growing up LBGTQ+ with you hatemongers as parents?
It is no wonder these victims hide themselves and grow up to be psychological disasters.
Your mom openly hates who you are
Your dad regularly talks about murdering people like you...

I am straight and no amount of "grooming" can change that.
I know and am related to LGBTQ+ people and I can tell you that no amount of "grooming" will change them.
The fear you create in them may cause them to hide who they are but it doesn't change them.

You as parents create fear and self loathing in your own children. Then, they grow up to be JUST LIKE YOU.

Paranoid
Hateful
Angry

It's not because they're LBGTQ+, it's because you taught them to hate themselves.

You should be ashamed but I know that's not possible.

So, when your kid kills themself, kills someone else, dies of a drug overdose just know that the cause is looking at you from the mirror.
AND
There's a good chance the person in your mirror is Gay as well.

Forum List

Back