Biden Pushes Homosexual Marriage as a Binding Human Right

False.

It means you trusted someone with your kid when you kid was very young who raped your kid and initialized your kid as homo.

It had nothing to do with you other than you trusted someone to care for your kids you should not have.

Keep homos away from kids.
Most pedos are hetero males....family members/friends.

No money the US government gives, whether its money to the states or other countries, is without strings. Dems like to force a bunch of woke crap. Let's see how these countries react to this.

After perusing the first page of your little hate fest I can only ask
WTF is wrong with you people?

Can you imagine growing up LBGTQ+ with you hatemongers as parents?
It is no wonder these victims hide themselves and grow up to be psychological disasters.
Your mom openly hates who you are
Your dad regularly talks about murdering people like you...

I am straight and no amount of "grooming" can change that.
I know and am related to LGBTQ+ people and I can tell you that no amount of "grooming" will change them.
The fear you create in them may cause them to hide who they are but it doesn't change them.

You as parents create fear and self loathing in your own children. Then, they grow up to be JUST LIKE YOU.

Paranoid
Hateful
Angry

It's not because they're LBGTQ+, it's because you taught them to hate themselves.

You should be ashamed but I know that's not possible.

So, when your kid kills themself, kills someone else, dies of a drug overdose just know that the cause is looking at you from the mirror.
AND
There's a good chance the person in your mirror is Gay as well.

If the parents are decent, smart, and doing their job ... their kids won't be growing up as homos. They'll know their gender and their gender roles. The LGBTQ+Pedo+Groomers are activists and they're creating lots of confusion in the public schools and society in general.

If the parents are decent, smart, and doing their job ... their kids won't be growing up as homos. They'll know their gender and their gender roles. The LGBTQ+Pedo+Groomers are activists and they're creating lots of confusion in the public schools and society in general.
Cheney?
Schlafly?
Keyes?
Gingrich?

Who groomed you to be "straight?"
What day did you decide you were straight?
How did they groom you to be straight?
How can you be taught to be gay?

Your hatred and ignorance is expected.
I pray you have no children.

That is completely wrong.

If you do not want to understand the problem, that is up to you.

That is how a child becomes a homo. The child is raped as a kid by a homo.

The media won't admit that, it will do what it always does = lie.

The radical homos won't admit that because they lie too.

But the homo OBSESSION with America's kids, from the Boy Scouts to public education, is undeniable. That is how homos "reproduce." America needs to wake up and smell the coffee here, because public education is packed with homosexual "employees" for a reason and

THAT's THE REASON
I love how those who claim to be hetero on this forum are always gay'splaining for the rest of us. :heehee:

Who groomed you to be "straight?"
What day did you decide you were straight?
How did they groom you to be straight?
How can you be taught to be gay?

Your hatred and ignorance is expected.
I pray you have no children.
That poster keeps gay'splaining for us and so I will not automatically assume he IS straight.

Tell your friend that God frowns upon any church leader that uses his position for self-aggrandizement or other nefarious purposes. The Bible does not specifically state that a man must have one wife unless he seeks the position of a church leader (bishop). Sexual abuse is a major sin in God's eyes.
No sensible parent would trust a church leader alone with their child.

No sensible parent would trust a church leader alone with their child.
Depends on the church leader. Nobody should trust their little kid around Biden or Gates and all of those Dem pedos in Hollywood and D.C.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back