Biden said what Needed to be Said

Biden is literally mirroring how the Schutzstaffel started out with intelligence officers that became ministers of propaganda.
Interesting isn’t it Joe tries to come across as the grandfatherly type to cover up the fact he hires a “ Bash” brother to try and take others down while he pleads innocence …

Did he stutter like a retarded 3-year old with a mouth full of marbles? Any awkward 45-second drooling pauses? Any grunting like a diaper is being assaulted? :laughing0301:

That's always fun to laugh and point at.

I wish I could have watched it..... but I had to rearrange my sock drawer.
Yes, you're better off in your fantasy world where Trump has Rambo's body.

When I look at MAGA republicans I see a bunch of weak bitches that are always crying over something and can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election.

You people are not tough at all in anyway, you are all talk and you will lose any war very badly. What are you going to do, cry on me? Get your tears on me??
We're really scared of a bunch of weaklings that can't even man up and admit Trump lost.

Yes! The people who need safe spaces, coloring books, scream at the sky nights and therapy animals are one tough bunch!

Great Job Joe !

The MAGA Republicans have disgraced themselves and still can't even admit Trump lost the election despite having no credible evidence at all.

I am really proud that Biden called out the disgraceful MAGA Republicans.
MAGA Republicans are a clear and present danger to Democracy, they think Trump can do whatever he wants and break any law he wants.

MAGA republicans are still too weak to man up and admit Trump lost the election, and it is a disgrace.

“The MAGA Republicans believe for them to succeed everyone else has to fail,” says Biden.
1662121910313.png

Great Job Joe !

The MAGA Republicans have disgraced themselves and still can't even admit Trump lost the election despite having no credible evidence at all.

MAGA Republicans are a clear and present danger to Democracy, they think Trump can do whatever he wants and break any law he wants.

MAGA republicans are still too weak to man up and admit Trump lost the election, and it is a disgrace.

“The MAGA Republicans believe for them to succeed everyone else has to fail,” says Biden.

Was Trump a legitimate president from 2017 to 2021?

When I look at MAGA republicans I see a bunch of weak bitches that are always crying over something and can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election.

You people are not tough at all in anyway, you are all talk and you will lose any war very badly. What are you going to do, cry on me? Get your tears on me??
We're really scared of a bunch of weaklings that can't even man up and admit Trump lost.
Conservatives represent the bulk of the gun owning citizens of the republic. You think we're scared of any of you fuckers?...lol

Great Job Joe !

Let's go Brandon!

There is no credible evidence that Biden won the election "fair and square".

Every piece of evidence we have points in the opposite direction.

And Joe Biden doesn't? Nancy Pelosi doesn't? Those thousands upon thousands of leftard rioters don't?

Hypocrite much?

And you're too stupid to prove it.

Probably because you can't

Fuck Biden. He's a senile idiot.

lol

MSM has the credibility of an angry flea on a gnat's ass.

You can body shame him, make racist comments about his Scottish heritage color of his skin (ginger gene), blast him for having his NYer type demeaner in his tweets and how he doesn't let people walk all over him (has a spine) but it will be because you can't blast him on policies nor actions.
It still doesn't answer why your chosen politicians all these years haven't been able to make the "fair" trade deals he pulled off, the peace deals he achieved, solved issues fast, found misding and exploited woman & children left vulnerable by past lawless administration, including helping native Americans on this issue past administrations neglected, ran the gov't like a business which meant going down the check list and fixing things solving things and getting things done or firing the incompetant failed people who could not get things done nor do their job. You can't answer to his first day on the job handling of Isis that Obama /Biden left for us to deal with.
NOPE ALL YOU CAN DO AND ALL YOU HAVE IS AD HOMINEM SMOKESCREENS and people hiding in their basements. Lastly they resort to fascist tactics when they can't compete thus use Meduro bannana republic tactics to handle political rivals intimidate like the mobsters they are.
6rz865.jpg

yea because she was rioting at the Capitol, and deserved to die.
Attention, America.

This is a leftist, right here. ^^^

"She deserved to die".

That's a progtard in a nutshell

These leftist extremists are very, very dangerous

These people have no respect for the law whatsoever. They don't play by the rules. They'll loot, they'll burn, they'll throw Molotovs, .... they:ll murder, because they think you DESERVE to die.

Now... tell us all about this "war" that you've been threatening... we all want to hear more... :laugh:

Joe Biden is the one threatening war.

With the military standing behind him.

In a set draped in Nazi colors

"You need F-15's to fight me", he says.

Bull$hit. One does not erect gallows and call for the hanging of the Vice President if one is merely "protesting and wanted an investigation".

YES ONE DOES, you stupid fucktard.

Just like angry lefties throw Molotovs at the cops.

Damn you're stupid.

Your lie may fool some of your gullible bumper-sticker--brain compatriots but any sane person over ten years old knows this bull$hit for what it is.

Yeah yeah, bleat bleat.

More's the pity that you see it that way. The criminal law courts and the history books will say differently.

Lawfare will not win you this fight.

You picked a fight you can not win

You can't win. You bit off WAY more than you can chew.

Even with that senile fool Biden on your side, and his Marines and his F-15's and his Hollywood producers who think Nazi colors are a good idea

Joe Biden is the one threatening war.

With the military standing behind him.

In a set draped in Nazi colors

"You need F-15's to fight me", he says.
Oh no! The MAGArats are triggered.

What will they attack next?

The Capitol?

Another FBI office?

Your local high school?

Great Job Joe !

The big orange buffoon, his enablers and his rubes have been assuming that Biden was just going to sit there and take it.

Oops. I guess not, huh?

Forum List

Back