🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

Dirty lithium mining, saving the Earth from evil carbons...
Never mind that less than 2% of spent batteries are recycled...
Look past dead fish after open pit mines create toxic run off...
Shrug off the fact that EV's are made with the same toxic chemicals, metals and plastics as any gas powered vehicle...
Ignore that open pit mining uses large diesel trucks and excavators...
View attachment 491006
View attachment 491007
View attachment 491008
It's all good as it's all for Greta.

70 grand is a bit steep to buy smugness.

It's a racket. People have no fucking idea what goes into making batteries nor how impractical the idea is. They have their place but.

Shrug off the fact that EV's are made with the same toxic chemicals, metals and plastics as any gas powered vehicle...
View attachment 491006
View attachment 491007
View attachment 491008

It's a racket. People have no fucking idea what goes into making batteries nor how impractical the idea is. They have their place but.
In the link, China now has controlling interest in Australia's largest lithium mine...
China is among the five top countries with the most lithium resources and it has been buying stakes in mining operations in Australia and South America where most of the world’s lithium reserves are found. China’s Tianqi Lithium owns 51 percent of the world’s largest lithium reserve in Australia, giving it a controlling interest. In 2018, the company became the second-largest shareholder

Also...
. China owns eight of the 14 largest cobalt mines in the Democratic Republic of Congo and they account for about half of the country’s output. While China has only 1 percent of the world’s cobalt reserves, it dominates in the processing of raw cobalt.
This should alarm the shit out of people.

Check out what's occurring in the auto industry. Here's a new Dodge at just under 100K.

3e5af10b69_1280.jpg

Check out what's occurring in the auto industry. Here's a new Dodge at just under 100K.

3e5af10b69_1280.jpg

Yep, who wouldn't want to drive a vehicle backed by Fiat? LOL.

Electric vehicle owners are going to have a rude shock a few years down the line when they want to sell it.
Because people aren't going to buy a used EV knowing that very soon it's gonna need its expensive batteries replaced.
Tesla estimates complete battery pack replacement will be around $20,000
Used car lots will be full of EV's being sold for pennies on the dollar. ... :cool:

Also, there are no solar, wind, battery powered factories to churn out those batteries. I had a Highlander Hybrid. It was a great car but, the AC went out and it cost more than the car was worth to fix it at the time so I had to sell it to a gear head. The battery never failed but, other stuff did and because of the car's unique nature, the cost of repair was astronomical.
Years ago, my best friend bought a used Highlander Hybrid about the same time I bought a used Ford Explorer. He paid 16K for his, while I paid 8K for mine. Ten years later, I still had my Explorer, and he had been through about different vehicles when his Highlander died.

Anyone here ready to lay out the 'chicken scratch' for one of these?

Pricing and Which One to Buy

Lariat-$70,000 (est)
King Ranch-$80,000 (est)
Platinum-$90,000 (est)
Limited-$100,000 (est)

'Expect a starting price of around $70,000 with loaded models going into the six-figure range.'

Biden can afford one because he is using your tax dollars.

That 70K isn't too far a stretch, I hear new Dodge can run 70K well loaded and that. Imagine, 70K for a fucking Dodge truck. Everyone I know buying new trucks is buying Dodge, maybe they straightened up their act. My guess nope, that 70K truck is 30K 5 years & 130K miles from new.

I'll stick to my Tundra I bought last year, pretty nice deal, he didn't know to advertise "4WD" so there it sat. It's a loaded up 2013 Rock Warrior, he threw over 50K & 70K miles at it, excellent shape and two sets of wheels too for 23K. I'll NEVER blow 70K on a vehicle. Less the 70K I threw on my GAS powered 9MPG big block old Chevy anyway :p
I would guess that a 70K Lightning is an 'unloaded' model as well.
There probably are no "loaded" models because that sucks up electricity.

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

Ford F-150 is the most popular vehicle in America. If it goes electric.......Electric cars have arrived
There is no going back
IF IT GOES ELECTRIC "ELECTRIC TRUCKS HAVE ARRIVED" YOU DUMMY!

Actually Ford is a johnny come lately when it comes to electric trucks, there are other companies that are already building them.

YOU DUMMY! THE NISSAN LEAF WAS THE CHANGER AS WELL AS A TESLA!

NOT!
Yeah, apparently the infrastructure didn't keep up.
DUMMY! YOU GOT TO CHARGE THEM IN YOUR GARAGE!

Duh, that's a little hard to do on a trip.

There are a few companies with charging station networks, and GM is working with them to build a network of 60,000 chargers on the interstate hwy system. xiden claims he will fund 500K charging stations at a cost of 15 billion. But none of it will happen overnight.

Last edited:
YOU DUMMY! THE NISSAN LEAF WAS THE CHANGER AS WELL AS A TESLA!

NOT!
Yeah, apparently the infrastructure didn't keep up.
DUMMY! YOU GOT TO CHARGE THEM IN YOUR GARAGE!

Duh, that's a little hard to do on a trip.

There are a few companies with charging station networks, and GM is working with them to build a network of 60,000 chargers on the interstate hwy system. xiden claims he will fund 500K charging stations at a cost of 15 billion. But none of it will happen overnight.

Why am I paying for charging stations that most people cannot use?

View attachment 491006
View attachment 491007
View attachment 491008

In the link, China now has controlling interest in Australia's largest lithium mine...
China is among the five top countries with the most lithium resources and it has been buying stakes in mining operations in Australia and South America where most of the world’s lithium reserves are found. China’s Tianqi Lithium owns 51 percent of the world’s largest lithium reserve in Australia, giving it a controlling interest. In 2018, the company became the second-largest shareholder

Also...
. China owns eight of the 14 largest cobalt mines in the Democratic Republic of Congo and they account for about half of the country’s output. While China has only 1 percent of the world’s cobalt reserves, it dominates in the processing of raw cobalt.
Reminds me of Uranium One. You know Clinton selling Uranium to the Russians

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

Ford F-150 is the most popular vehicle in America. If it goes electric.......Electric cars have arrived
There is no going back
Electric cars have high torque. But what about the toxic batteries? Why dont leftists care about the environment
We will just dump the batteries in Red States

They have no environmental laws

View attachment 491006
View attachment 491007
View attachment 491008

Also...
Reminds me of Uranium One. You know Clinton selling Uranium to the Russians
That one was funny
Shows how gullible conservatives are

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

There is no going back
Electric cars have high torque. But what about the toxic batteries? Why dont leftists care about the environment
We will just dump the batteries in Red States

They have no environmental laws
So your concern for the environment is all just an act. Noted

I must be spending too much time watching YouTube. My first reaction to seeing this thread was my wish the video would have shown Jeff Gordon disguised as a Ford executive and taking Biden for a spin.

Forum List

Back