Biden vs Trump 2024 from Now till November 5, 2024

[ It amazes me how some Cubans go for Trump after all they experienced with Castro, or their parents did ]

[ The video is for his evangelical followers, the ones he mocked for believing what they believe ]

[ Proud of putting women's lives at risk, and proud that some women actually have died due to the health care restriction. But every baby must be born]

Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday touted his role in helping overturn Roe v. Wade, saying he was "proud" of the judicial appointments that led to the issue of abortion going back to the states.

During a Fox News town hall, which countered a CNN Republican presidential debate featuring Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida and the former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley at the same time, Trump spoke out about abortion access, an issue that has become an electoral albatross for Republican candidates across the country since Roe v. Wade was overturned in 2022.

"For 54 years, they were trying to get Roe v. Wade terminated, and I did it, and I'm proud to have done it," the former president said, misstating the number of years as Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973. "Nobody else was going to get that done but me, and we did it, and we did something that was a miracle."

[ The next President of the USA. Denialist, inventor of things which did not happen and blaming of others for how Covid started in order to continue to attack China, because what else is he going to say? Own up to what scientists have said? No. HE, who made his Trump ties and other products, and bought a lot of things out of China before covid happened and he had to start attacking China and all Chinese people. THIS is your next President of the United States of America ]

Why do Lefties focus on things that Trump never did? The only public figure that ever was even accused of vile act #1 above was OJ Simpson. Of all the lying [vulgar word for vaginas] who have accused Trump of all manner of sexual indiscretions, he has never even been accused of this. Did he ever shoot someone? Murder his opponents? I seem to have missed it.

So you disqualify him because of things he has never done, and you have no problem with Joe Biden flouting our own immigration laws? Spending us into perdition? Rewarding college pukes for refusing to pay their debts? Putting unqualified POC's and sexual irregulars into positions of power? Lying repeatedly about his own history and his family's criminal activities?

Are you fucking stupid or what?

[ Thousands of illegals are deported on a daily basis. There are US immigration laws to follow. Is Trump going to go against those laws? ]

he may have won big on a historically freezing primary Iowa caucus. But it's what voters told the exit pollsters that should have the serially indicted grifter deeply worried.

GEEptZhXQAA0YGM

Forum List

Back