Bill Clinton shanking and macking the GOP

And they praise him for it. They love the fact that he can lie to them and make it believable. I can't comprehend why.

He is very believable actually, He's good at it....:eusa_clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs]Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube[/ame]
With all due respect, I don't care what he did with that small thing.

Are you upset you did not get a blowjob that year?

Clinton finally had to sign the Republican welfare reform bill

In a statement, Republican presidential nominee Robert J. Dole praised the bill and said it would be remembered as a Republican victory. "My only regret today is that President Clinton did not join with us sooner in helping end a welfare system that has failed the taxpayers and those it was designed to serve," Dole said. "After two vetoes of similar welfare reform bills, President Clinton knew he couldn't afford a third strike."

Washingtonpost.com: Clinton Signs Welfare Bill Amid Division

I'm confused, can the president lose the party nomination tonight? Is this a possibility? The whole idea of having elections is downright complicated. I'm really not too enthusiastic about complications, this is a fantastic job of suppressing an optional candidate to choose from tonight. Can somebody help me identify the second candidate tonight? I have a limited capacity, to understand complicated things. With your help I can learn. Is the final tally tonight or tomorrow night, I'm so confused.

Liar and chief

Clinton admits misleading testimony, avoids charges in Lewinsky probe
President's law license suspended for 5 years

CNN.com - Clinton admits misleading testimony, avoids charges in Lewinsky probe - January 19, 2001

I think we can officially call a news story from 11 years ago, old news.

Yeah Clinton is liar is old news. Clinton welfare reform? No such thing..whats the problem exactly? People forget, not me.

Liar and chief

Clinton admits misleading testimony, avoids charges in Lewinsky probe
President's law license suspended for 5 years

CNN.com - Clinton admits misleading testimony, avoids charges in Lewinsky probe - January 19, 2001

I apologize for being direct, I see you fly an American and Israeli flag. Based on my understanding of the traditional Jewish marriage. Getting blow jobs are not on the table, I don't wanna overstep my bounds. I can comprehend your frustration sexually, by fixating your frustrations on a guy getting some action.:eusa_whistle:

Yep the impeached disbarred disgrace handed somebody else their butt. :rolleyes:

No such person exists. The right wing tried but they could not pull it off. President Clinton left office as a successful president and his approval rating was 64%.

He was brilliant tonight, as always. Republicans are so jealous of him and always have been.

Last edited:
LMAO. Obama will speak tomorrow, and I expect he'll drive the nail in deeper. Clinton was incredible, but Obama is no slouch when it comes to oration.

So why didn't Romney use Bush instead of Eastwood?

Because Romney can stand on his own two feet. He has a vision for the future, he doesnt need to turn to leaders of the past.

Romney's vision for the future is to turn back the clock. He's a joke.

What is a clock?

Forum List

Back