Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

“What exactly are Black and Hispanic Jobs!?!” the NAACP posted to X.

Another weak distraction thread because you don't want to face the fact that Biden crapped all over the debate stage tonight.

Hell yes they are taking WhiteJobs and Asian Jobs & Native American Jobs and Pacific Islander Jobs ..,
Actually given the fact there are surplus job openings, they probably aren't taking anyones jobs.

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

And the commie race baiters come out hard and heavy against Trump. I guess they had earplugs in when xiden spoke about black and hispanic job as well. If it wasn't for their double standards these race baiters wouldn't have any standards at all.

And the commie race baiters come out hard and heavy against Trump. I guess they had earplugs in when xiden spoke about black and hispanic job as well. If it wasn't for their double standards these race baiters wouldn't have any standards at all.

I watched the debate. Don't try any whataboutisms. Trump is the race hustler. You are with him. Trump coud havesaid that immigrants are taking jobs from Americans, he didn't. He showed his racism instead.

I'm watching the replay right now and Joe is talking about black jobs....
Biden did not say that immigrants were taking black jobs. This shit gets old. Trump is the racist and that's a fact. And it's tiring to read the continuing attempts to make Biden just as racist.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
I watched the debate. Don't try any whataboutisms. Trump is the race hustler. You are with him. Trump coud havesaid that immigrants are taking jobs from Americans, he didn't. He showed his racism instead.

I watched as well, hence my comment. Both talked about black and hispanic jobs. But you race baiters have tied you little wagons to the commiecrats. Like I've told you before, do what you've always done, get what you've always got. LMAO

Last edited:
I watched as well, hence my comment. Both talked about black and hispanic jobs. But you race baiter have tied you little wagons to the commiecrats. Like I've told you before, do what you've always done, get what you've always got. LMAO

I watched and what you say didn't happen. The only one who is a race baiter here is you. Thats all white racism is. We vote democrat because democrats have done us good. The only thing that has remained constant is white racism. Republicans are respomsible for todays white racism.

No, we as blacks want to know. I'm watching a black roundtable right now and they have had all kinds of tweets and emails from backs asking that question.
Jobs that blacks lost their job to illegals.

Service industry jobs, landscaping, and construction to name a few.

Do any of these black guys at this “roundtable” have jobs?

If immigrants are taking black jobs, they are taking white jobs. So just stop the white boy race hustle about immigration.
They are and have been taking white jobs and now they are taking brown jobs... they are taking jobs and bringing down the entire pay scale while they are at it...

I'll give you a good example of what Trump is referring too - Back during the late 80s and 90s the illegals that were made up mostly of Mexican nationalist and Guatemalan's or etc, were in here working more and more job descriptions off of the grid. They were what was referred to back then and to this day as "cheap labor". It got so bad that it began killing the majority white operated construction businesses in carpentry, masonry, tree work, line work, factory work, and many other labor intensive industries throughout America for all American's.

Blacks as well as white America labor job's started going to the illegals in huge number's. It became a huge problem.

I remember in the construction industry, and in the poultry industry, where the illegals (Mexicans), began to dominate those industries until thing's started to get turned back around some.
I remember seeing black laborers return to work after replacing the illegals who were sent back home in a bid to bring back American job's for American worker's again.

Yeah some fields are dominated by certain races of people, but that's not a racist thing because for some reason it just naturally ends up that way. It's a choice that is being made by American's of different races or by the illegals who want to labor instead of become rocket science nerds in life, so in many area's of labor a natural gravitational phenomenon occurs where we see certain races of people dominating certain fields of work. Trump knows how this works for many, and he tries to articulate it but gets misunderstood when he attempts it.

Just go ask the majority of Black's in Chicago about the flood of Mexicans who were let in by the Biden administration, and who are now competing with the locals in resources, living structures, over crowded school's, job's and a host of other issue's now being found in the off balance situation that the Democrat elites have since created. Trump is no racist, but he knows number's and who is being affected by those number's the most.

Trump is a good man who may have gotten distracted in life at times, but he loves America, and will stand against the corruption he sees taking place, and will work to fix the things that hurt all Americans regardless of their color or where they choose to work in their lives.

Last edited:
I watched and what you say didn't happen. The only one who is a race baiter here is you. Thats all white racism is. We vote democrat because democrats have done us good. The only thing that has remained constant is white racism. Republicans are respomsible for todays white racism.

If you are happy kewl, but try to explain why you're here bitching all the time, if commiecrats have been so good for you.

I'll give you a good example of what Trump is referring too - Back during the late 80s and 90s the illegals that were made up mostly of Mexican nationalist and Guatemalan's or etc, were in here working more and more job descriptions off of the grid. They were what was referred to back then and to this day as "cheap labor". It got so bad that it began killing the majority white operated construction businesses in carpentry, masonry, tree work, line work, factory work, and many other labor intensive industries throughout America.

Blacks as well as white America labor job's started going to the illegals in huge number's. It became a huge problem.

I remember in the construction industry, and in the poultry industry, where the illegals (Mexicans), began to dominate those industries until thing's started to get turned back around some.
I remember seeing black laborers return to work after replacing the illegals who were sent back home in a bid to bring back American job's for American worker's again.

Yeah some fields are dominated by certain races of people, but that's not a racist thing because for some reason it just naturally ends up that way. It's a choice that is being made by American's of different races or by the illegals who want to labor instead of become rocket science nerds in life, so in many area's of labor a natural gravitational phenomenon occurs where we see certain races of people dominating certain fields of work. Trump knows how this works for many, and he tries to articulate it but gets misunderstood when he attempts it.

Just go ask the majority of Black's in Chicago about the flood of Mexicans who were let in by the Biden administration, and who are now competing with the locals in resources, living structures, over crowded school's, job's and a host of other issue's now being fiund in the off balance situation that the Democrat elites have since created. Trump is no racist, but he knows number's and who is being affected by those number's the most.
I was alive and grown in the 80-90's. So I don't need your explanation. Race did have something to do with certain feilds being dominated by certain races of peple. because they were excluded from other fields. There is no such thing as a black job.

If you are happy kewl, but try to explain why you're here bitching all the time, if commiecrats have been so good for you.

White racism has been the problem. Why are you complaining about a government that has given white boys preference for 248 years?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I'll give you a good example of what Trump is referring too - Back during the late 80s and 90s the illegals that were made up mostly of Mexican nationalist and Guatemalan's or etc, were in here working more and more job descriptions off of the grid. They were what was referred to back then and to this day as "cheap labor". It got so bad that it began killing the majority white operated construction businesses in carpentry, masonry, tree work, line work, factory work, and many other labor intensive industries throughout America for all American's.

Just go ask the majority of Black's in Chicago about the flood of Mexicans who were let in by the Biden administration, and who are now competing with the locals in resources, living structures, over crowded school's, job's and a host of other issue's now being found in the off balance situation that the Democrat elites have since created. Trump is no racist, but he knows number's and who is being affected by those number's the most.

Trump is a good man who may have gotten distracted in life at times, but he loves America, and will stand against the corruption he sees taking place, and will work to fix the things that hurt all Americans regardless of their color or where they choose to work in their lives.
Well said. IM2 isn't interested in facts. He says he watched the debate and he knows he was dead wrong. Biden not only gave the worst debate performance in history, he probably lost the election tonight. But IM2 latched onto a little Trump bite that he can twist into Racism and that's all that matters.

The low paying jobs that the black people with criminal records can qualify for.

Forum List

Back