Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

Sorry coon, I'm not that old. And the government hasn't given me shit in all my years, I've earned everything I've ever had. I've done shit jobs that most Americans wouldn't have the stomach for. Have you ever waded hip deep through blood and guts to put food on your table?

Knock off comments like that. I don’t like IM2, but there is no excuse to use language like that.

Knock off comments like that. I don’t like IM2, but there is no excuse to use language like that.
You are correct unless IM2 is a fraud. I have made stupid comments in my life but always wanting to see people do well. Civility and humanity. Of course, all parties involved, must be in agreement to improve. This is where the disjointing becomes fuzzy. Resources will not last forever.

Biden said nothing about black jobs.

Biden said nothing about black jobs.
Progs are not promoted as hostile to African Americans endlessly from the media/entertainers. Give Trump a chance. Even if not perfect and there is some improvement it will be from a different direction.

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

“What exactly are Black and Hispanic Jobs!?!” the NAACP posted to X.

It's over.

Biden did not say that immigrants were taking black jobs. This shit gets old. Trump is the racist and that's a fact. And it's tiring to read the continuing attempts to make Biden just as racist.
Like illegals, Blacks aren’t educated, they lack people and communication skills, they don’t qualify to work white collar jobs so they gravitate toward menial labor employment. Mexicans have punk’t blacks for their ghetto neighborhoods and ALL menial labor here in Mexifornia…I haven’t seen a black dude holding a shovel or running a piece of machinery here in decades.
but but but…those Messycans will help you hate whitey…so you love them…you don’t care if you can’t find work or affordable housing.

Nope, he used the language first against republicans, and he meets his own definition of the term. I only use it against the two members that use it against others. It's the like the old saying, "what's good for the goose...".

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

Trump is probably thinking any low paying, menial job is a Black or Hispanic job.

Actually given the fact there are surplus job openings, they probably aren't taking anyones jobs.
Areound here, there is a shortage of blacks. I believe we are flooded by illegal aliens. Doordash delivers food. Many if not most of the drivers do not speak English. There is no point to talk to them. They have normally the accent one who speaks spanish have. I got food delivered over the past year by 2 blacks, lots of whites and over 20 who could not communicate in English.
Blacks are not losing those jobs. Blacks are not often food deliverers in this area.

No, we as blacks want to know. I'm watching a black roundtable right now and they have had all kinds of tweets and emails from backs asking that question.
where are you watching it? I want to watch it.

Nope, he used the language first against republicans, and he meets his own definition of the term. I only use it against the two members that use it against others. It's the like the old saying, "what's good for the goose...".

As much as I detest IM2, he has never stooped to use language that derogatory towards whites.

Great question.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Like illegals, Blacks aren’t educated, they lack people and communication skills, they don’t qualify to work white collar jobs so they gravitate toward menial labor employment. Mexicans have punk’t blacks for their ghetto neighborhoods and ALL menial labor here in Mexifornia…I haven’t seen a black dude holding a shovel or running a piece of machinery here in decades.
but but but…those Messycans will help you hate whitey…so you love them…you don’t care if you can’t find work or affordable housing.
Here we see a load of white racist garbage. Blacks and hispanics with degrees are not hired by racist whites. That's the reality. White racists keep trying to play us against one another, but I know people in California and the trash you posted is wrong.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back