Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

As much as I detest IM2, he has never stooped to use language that derogatory towards whites.

Yes he has, he's made several extremely racist comments against whites. The rules forbid me from discussing mod actions, so I won't say more.

Trump is probably thinking any low paying, menial job is a Black or Hispanic job.
Yes, that is it. And that's what Trump meant. So if I was Biden I'd use what Trump said every day.

Yes he has, he's made several extremely racist comments against whites. The rules forbid me from discussing mod actions, so I won't say more.

I have not used extremely racist comments towards whites. But whites have posted extremely racist threads here about blacks frequently. You think any criticism against whites is racist.

OK Texas, the fact is that whites don't have what they do today without the government. I have shown that consistently. So you can take that coon comment and shove it up your ass. Go study public policy you stupid motherfucker.

Yes, that is it. And that's what Trump meant. So if I was Biden I'd use what Trump said every day.
it must suck to go around with that much hate daily as a complete dishonest human being.

it must suck to go around with that much hate daily as a complete dishonest human being.

he thinks incarceration of blacks by the Biden 1994 crime bill was good for blacks. hhahahahahaahahahaha. He said so to me.

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

“What exactly are Black and Hispanic Jobs!?!” the NAACP posted to X.

Can I say UNBELIEVABLE, lol.

Let us really have an update------------>BLACK Americans want to know 2 things........

1. Why they have suffered under Biden when they supported him; up to and allowing ILLEGALS to take the jobs their teenage children should have, and.....

2. Why Biden and the Dems believe Black people are so damn dumb! (Maybe partially because IM is such an ass kiss, they think all Black people kiss that a**! Surprise IM, unlike you, they DO NOT!)

Unlike IM..............who some people believe is a white guy trying to spin as a Black Leftist........most of us believe that Black and Hispanic folks, may not love DJT, but they know Biden is going to screw the country with his AOC/Tahlib/ and total squad nonsense.

Americans..........or enough of them have figured your stuff out.

Dude......or is it dud Dette, it is OVER! Go ahead, waste your time while we laugh. You got SQUAT, and the best thing is...........we didn't have to pump and grind to prove how much you lied, YOUR OWN CANDIDATE.........Joe Frickin Biden, proved it for us, and with his own words no less; or should I say..........lack of words he could articulate!

This whole debate is OVER! If we win, your done.........and I mean DONE for more than 8 years. If you win, we are done for 20, and probably more, and if we ever come back, there will be nothing left to save.

Up to the American people now, and I do not believe they are dumb enough to buy into your sides nonsense! Could be wrong, but people I know from both sides of the spectrum are saying.........JOE HAS GOT TO GO!

This does NOT mean they are voting Trump if they are from the Left. But they have decided they can NOT vote for Biden. If they decide to vote for RFK, or maybe not vote at all, I feel sorry for them.

Do you realize people like YOU, along with the DNC, put these people in that position! As an American........if you actually are one.....you STINK!

Last edited:

Let us really have an update------------>BLACK Americans want to know 2 things........

1. Why they have suffered under Biden when they supported him; up to and allowing ILLEGALS to take the jobs their teenage children should have, and.....

2. Why Biden and the Dems believe Black people are so damn dumb! (Maybe partially because IM is such an ass kiss, they think all Black people kiss that a**! Surprise IM, unlike you, they DO NOT!)

Unlike IM..............who some people believe is a white guy trying to spin as a Black Leftist........most of us believe that Black and Hispanic folks, may not love DJT, but they know Biden is going to screw the country with his AOC/Tahlib/ and total squad nonsense.

Dude......or is it dud Dette, it is OVER! Go ahead, waste your time while we laugh. You got SQUAT, and the best thing is...........we didn't have to pump and grind to prove how much you lied, YOUR OWN CANDIDATE.........Joe Frickin Biden, proved it for us, and with his own words no less; or should I say..........lack of words he could articulate!

This whole debate is OVER! If we win, your done.........and I mean DONE for more than 8 years. If you win, we are done for 20, and probably more, and if we ever come back, there will be nothing left to save.

Up to the American people now, and I do not believe they are dumb enough to buy into your sides nonsense! Could be wrong, but people I know from both sides of the spectrum are saying.........JOE HAS GOT TO GO!
creepy said it out loud on the stage last night, it was trump's fault!!! Trump not in the white house caused all that damage after he left.

IM identifies as black.

Right. Get the official spokesperson for black America to hold a news conference.

Otherwise, Americans of all races, religions and creeds have to decide what they prefer more, an open border or a defended border.

Those are your choices.
Ok, now tell us what black jobs are. I only ask because the majority of folks on my job are white.

Forum List

Back