Black History Month, 2023.

Human history is everyone's story. All the good and bad that humans have done can be combed for details by any and all interested. They don't change the past, but lessons learned could help now and later.

It will be easy to see who is entitled to reparations.
China leaders are laughing their asses off. We seem to think that squandering wealth is nothing to worry about. That wealth is permanent. There are enough people who are not that good in what they have done in life living better than others who have worked harder. Yeah we will get our main industries of production back.....Not!

China leaders are laughing their asses off. We seem to think that squandering wealth is nothing to worry about. That wealth is permanent. There are enough people who are not that good in what they have done in life living better than others who have worked harder. Yeah we will get our main industries of production back.....Not!
What does China have to do with Black History Month?

I always thought "Black History Month" meant that we remember all the dark times in history, like Pearl Harbor. Its supposed to be able black PEOPLE?

Black history is history, I don't see why we need a whole entire month for it when it's already a part of history.

The primary purpose of Black History Month is to celebrate black achievements, not rehearse grievances.

You don't determine what black history month is for us. If it's about our history, then it's about all of it and we don't have to ignore any of it because whites like you can't face the truth. You guys still celebrate a war with the British that ended nearly 250 years ago, so you don't get to instruct us about how we should celebrate this month.

Black history is history, I don't see why we need a whole entire month for it when it's already a part of history.
White history gets about 9 or 10 months each year. Every year we hear the same whining from the same whites. It's black history month, you don't complain about history months for other groups, so don't now.

And once again we see the annual whining about black history month from members of the white racist subculture.

You don't determine what black history month is for us. If it's about our history, then it's about all of it and we don't have to ignore any of it because whites like you can't face the truth. You guys still celebrate a war with the British that ended nearly 250 years ago, so you don't get to instruct us about how we should celebrate this month.
That's what I got from perusing several articles about BHM. Note: I didn't write those articles, I just posted them.

Black grievances are voiced throughout the year. No need to include them while celebrating black achievements. Complaining can resume in March.

Last edited:
Blacks celebrate the same war.

White history gets about 9 or 10 months each year. Every year we hear the same whining from the same whites. It's black history month, you don't complain about history months for other groups, so don't now.
Name the history that is about being white.

Blacks celebrate the same war.

BHM? Nothing to celebrate. Blacks will never be an asset to this or any other country.

The traumatized victims (and their families) of violent crime understandably respectfully request that reparations be denied to anyone convicted of those vicious crimes.

How grotesques it would be to use a victim's tax money to give to the predator that destroyed that victim's life.

Forum List

Back