Black Lives Don't Matter If You're A Trump Supporter

This "TimCast" guy in the beanie appears to be a big Trumpster thinker. I see him used as "source" material pretty regularly here.

The group pathology continues to calcify.

He's 10 times smarter than you so it's no surprise you're starting to lay the ground work to attack him. He has 80 million views a month with his three channels. You should watch instead of being a such an insufferable libtarded hack.
See?

The one thing you libtard hacks refuse to do is watch or read anything that doesn't match your agenda. "See", we watch it all. We make up our own minds. You morons believe what you're told to.

Of course you don't have the balls to get red pilled. Don't worry though, your virtue signaling will still get you cancelled by your own tribe.

This "TimCast" guy in the beanie appears to be a big Trumpster thinker. I see him used as "source" material pretty regularly here.

He's 10 times smarter than you so it's no surprise you're starting to lay the ground work to attack him. He has 80 million views a month with his three channels. You should watch instead of being a such an insufferable libtarded hack.
See?

The one thing you libtard hacks refuse to do is watch or read anything that doesn't match your agenda. "See", we watch it all. We make up our own minds. You morons believe what you're told to.

Of course you don't have the balls to get red pilled. Don't worry though, your virtue signaling will still get you cancelled by your own tribe.
Dittos Rushbo!

It isn't that black lives don't matter, it just that they are equals with whites as the fought for for years. Hence, ALL Lives Matter.

To promote Black Lives matter, one has to be low in intelligence. They are eliminating all other races and that is not fair to the rest of the citizens in the US.

Black Lives Matter....yes

White Lives Matter....yes

Spanish lives matter ...yes

Blue Lives Matter....yes

ALL LIVES MATTER!!! YES!

When I heard that police officers were blinded by the rioters, I have to confess... not all lives matter.

Shoot to kill.
I've always said, CRIMINAL LIVES DONT MATTER

See?

Dittos Rushbo!

I thought you'd like a vid of one of your little minions stabbing a reporter. Ya know, so you and your buddies can sit around cheering for him.

Don't forget to go defend the shooting of a black man supporting Trump in my other thread. Wouldn't want you to miss cheering for the execution and other 29 Blacks killed in your riots.

I'm sure you support his gofundme.

See?

Dittos Rushbo!

I thought you'd like a vid of one of your little minions stabbing a reporter. Ya know, so you and your buddies can sit around cheering for him.

Don't forget to go defend the shooting of a black man supporting Trump in my other thread. Wouldn't want you to miss cheering for the execution and other 29 Blacks killed in your riots.

Aw, look at you try so hard. I really triggered you. Now you're bringing in videos 'n stuff.

So tell me, what is my opinion of the video? You clearly think you know.

Black Lives Don't Matter If You're A Trump Supporter

This is such a true headline.
BLACK LIVES DON'T MATER if your'e a member of BLACK LIVES MATTER.
You don’t mater either. Dumbass.

Mater? Lol
Yeah. That’s what I was mocking, dope.

BS...own it. Good grief
Do you ever get tired of me making you look like a fool? Ever? I don’t. :lol:
EEC549AE-5132-4143-AABD-38802F4F5A79.jpeg

Who is rioting again?

That bullshit from the New York Slimes is two weeks old. Long before the fence was even put up. Fake News bullshit.

Bet you don't have the balls to see the entire thing go down 2 nights ago and see what's really going on, not the bullshit you're are fed by Fake News.

Go to the end and you can see the losers you're supporting.

Of course, everybody who you don't like is a Trumpster. :itsok:

He (Tim Pool) is just a liberal reporting the news. He does not even vote Trump. Reporting the news accurately amidst the far left fake news pandemic is apparently the fastest way to become a millionaire. He is pulling tens of thousands every night.

Mac, it is time for the confession. You are anti-American.

Last edited:

See?

Dittos Rushbo!

Aw, look at you try so hard. I really triggered you. Now you're bringing in videos 'n stuff.

The only one triggered around here is you, being slapped in the face with the real violence of what you support. The way we know is you never condemn any of the bullshit we shove in your face. You just keep on keeping on as a true little Marxist warrior looking for validation.

See?

Dittos Rushbo!

The only one triggered around here is you, being slapped in the face with the real violence of what you support. The way we know is you never condemn any of the bullshit we shove in your face. You just keep on keeping on as a true little Marxist warrior looking for validation.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting an answer to my clear and direct question.

You pretend to know my thoughts, and yet you can't back it up.

You guys are too easy. Boring. Dismissed.

See?

Dittos Rushbo!

You are too dumb, supporting Burning, Looting and Murder. What do you expect from a guy who has trouble condemning communism - the biggest death cult in all of human history. The complete devotion to evil.

Trumpsters aren't any fun. Challenge them in the slightest and they completely lose their shit.

These guys make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

You aren't challenging anyone. There is no content in your messages.

You are just being a dick. Calling people names, which by the way I don't care. Now even a liberal is a "Trumpster" for not agreeing with your dumpster opinions. Go ahead...

See?

Dittos Rushbo!

You are too dumb, supporting Burning, Looting and Murder. What do you expect from a guy who has trouble condemning communism - the biggest death cult in all of human history. The complete devotion to evil.

I know, I'm dumb and evil. And obedient Trumpsters are smart and divine.

I get it, I get it.

Trumpsters aren't any fun. Challenge them in the slightest and they completely lose their shit.

These guys make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

You aren't challenging anyone. There is no content in your messages.

You are just being a dick. Calling people names, which by the way I don't care. Go ahead...
Yep, it's interesting to watch how easily I can make you guys completely lose your shit with so few words.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and you guys whack 'em over the fence for me.

See?

Dittos Rushbo!

Mac's a moron, I jerk his chain for fun. He never condemns any of the violence he just pouts and deflects because he can't defend any of what he supports.

Forum List

Back