Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

Marriage is a Product of ProCreative Coupling... Denying a Man and a Women from Marrying based on Race Defies our Natural Design.

There are racial bigots who would give you quite an argument about that.

And they would be Ignorant of Fact...

barack-obama-parents-kenyon-father-white-mother.jpg

Blacks and Whites can and do ProCreate.

Marriage is a Reflection of this Design by Nature.

No Consenting Adult is Denied the Right to Marry.

4% are Defying their Natural Design and Equipment either by Choice or Mental Defect and some of them want Marriage Expanded for that Choice/Defect.

Homosexual Coupling is not Physically or Naturally Equal to what Created them or how they are Designed by Nature.

They are Free to do what they want, but they are not Free to Force Society to Change Law to call something Equal to something it Factually is Not.

:)

peace...

Gay marriage is a reflection of 4% of nature's design, and only bigots should be against it.

Homosexuals are physically and sexually equal to everybody else. You are not special because of who you fuck.

Gay marriage is a reflection of 4% of nature's design, and only bigots should be against it.

Homosexuals are physically and sexually equal to everybody else. You are not special because of who you fuck.

Even though mental disorders are widespread in the population, the main burden of illness is concentrated in a much smaller proportion about 6 percent, or 1 in 17 who suffer from a serious mental illness.

Coincidence?

black,white,Greene,orange,purple. We as republicans dont care, as long as you follow the constitution. Fuckers. I wish alan west was our candidate!
Alan knows what's up, but you will all call him an uncle tom, because you.......on the left are the racists.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkGQmCZjJ0k]Colonel Allen West Answers a Marine's Question - YouTube[/ame]

Even though mental disorders are widespread in the population, the main burden of illness is concentrated in a much smaller proportion about 6 percent, or 1 in 17 who suffer from a serious mental illness.

Coincidence?

You tell us. With convincing proof.

Coincidence?

You tell us. With convincing proof.

What part of "?" do you not understand?

Coincidence?

Who cares? I've known gay people and the only thing different about how they think, talk, reason, live or love is who they fuck, and I frankly don't care who they fuck in judgement of who they are as a person but just so we're clear, you're on record as calling gay a mental disorder, or are you being tongue in cheek?

Coincidence?

Wow...playing the hits from the 70s are you? "Gay as a mental illness" went out with bell bottom pants. While bell bottoms may have made a brief comeback, mental health has progressed beyond shock treatments and lobotomies.

Way to try and spin a losing argument though...

Coincidence?

Who cares? I've known gay people and the only thing different about how they think, talk, reason, live or love is who they fuck, and I frankly don't care who they fuck in judgement of who they are as a person but just so we're clear, you're on record as calling gay a mental disorder, or are you being tongue in cheek?

Actually it was tongue in cheek, but I would like to you to explain the comment you made; "Gay marriage is a reflection of 4% of nature's design". And also where did you come up with the 4 % figure?

Coincidence?

Wow...playing the hits from the 70s are you? "Gay as a mental illness" went out with bell bottom pants. While bell bottoms may have made a brief comeback, mental health has progressed beyond shock treatments and lobotomies.

Way to try and spin a losing argument though...

Why do you homosexuals have no sense of humor?

Coincidence?

If it is about who we fuck, then they SHOULD let us get married. Best way to kill a sex life...

Coincidence?

Actually it was tongue in cheek, but I would like to you to explain the comment you made; "Gay marriage is a reflection of 4% of nature's design". And also where did you come up with the 4 % figure?

CDC has gays at about 4% of the population.

Mal claims that "Marriage" is supposed to reflect Nature's Design.

I countered to say that Gay is a part of Nature's Design.

Oh I see, so basically it's an opinion not based on any facts.

But Mal is right in the sense that not many, if any species could have existed without procreation.

But Mal is right in the sense that not many, if any species could have existed without procreation.

But he's not right that Marriage is necessary for our species to exist, which is where his logic fails miserably.

And yes, it's based on his opinion and not any facts.

But he's not right that Marriage is necessary for our species to exist, which is where his logic fails miserably.

What I think he's saying is that marriage in it's truest definition = precreation which is required for a healthy society to grow.

What I think he's saying is that marriage in it's truest definition = precreation which is required for a healthy society to grow.

And allowing 4% of the population, one quarter of which HAS procreated, to legally marry isn't going to stop the growth of society.

But we dont need marriage to reflect procreation by law in order for people to fuck and make babies, it's beyond ridiculous on its face.

Forum List

Back