🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

And those who have to Announce it are usually the most Angry...

Your Anger is Based in Frustration.

It's why you went after me instead of the Facts I Presented.

Predictable.

:)

peace...

You are the one frustrated over the sex lives of others.
My disagreement with you is not from anger.
Your anger is over your lack of control over those that disagree with you.
All of that comes from your fear.
Your weaknesses are predictable.

He fails at logic, which is why he uses emotion.

Marriage is not necessary to be reflected by law as man and woman, in order for society to make babies. So his whole diatribe about it needing to reflect what our (according to him) design is, does not hold any water.

And he cannot logically refute that.

I find gay this and that as not normal as what is normal is to procreate but it is natural to those that are gay to be gay. I also find gay marriage to be weird as it gets but do not give a shit.
I have enough on my plate to worry about gay folk.
Accordingly, I get another cold beer out of the cooler and DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.

^Example #2 of Irrational Anger at Facts.

Who is going to Insinuate that I am a Homosexual next?... :lol:

peace...

I stated a fact - beastiality is not comparable to gay.

It's FAR from a Fact... It's an Unsubstantiated Opinion on your Part.

peace...

Ok Genius, compare them.

You try REALLY hard to stretch, twist, turn and retort in order to reaffirm/justify your bias.

Instead, you should be a fuckin' Man, and stand up and admit your disgust - because if it weren't for that, you'd have no vested interest in making thread after thread all these years, arguing illogic after illogic and pulling all of these reasons out of the sky to keep Gays from being able to Legally Marry.

The disgusting portion of the situation is that you think that it's somehow veiled. :lol:

Last edited:
I, unlike you, am not mad.

Predictable.

peace...

I am at Odds with Laws being Changed to calls something Equal to something that it is NOT and to do so in an Exclusionary and Patently Unconstitutional way.

I don't want Homsoexuality Outlawed?...

Sodomy Laws were a Joke...

As is passing a Law that says that Homosexual Coupling is Equal to Heterosexual Coupling in Marriage.

It simply Physically, Naturally and Factually is NOT.

You can continue getting Angry at the Fact that Homosexuals are Designed and Equipped Physically by Natural Design to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex, but it Remains a Fact.

Why they Defy it, be it Defect or Choice, I don't Care.

The Law doesn't have to Change to call it Equal to what it is not Equal to.

Enjoy do it, you are Free to...

But don't Expect Society to Embrace it in Law as Equal when it simply is not.

peace...

Predictable.

peace...

I am at Odds with Laws being Changed to calls something Equal to something that it is NOT and to do so in an Exclusionary and Patently Unconstitutional way.

As is passing a Law that says that Homosexual Coupling is Equal to Heterosexual Coupling in Marriage.

You can continue getting Angry at the Fact that Homosexuals are Designed and Equipped Physically by Natural Design to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex, but it Remains a Fact.

peace...

Society continues to embrace it in bigger and bigger numbers each year, and the trend will continue. Hopefully you live to see the day they are considered equal under the Law in all 50 States so that you can squirm like a little weazel kicking and screaming, while the rest of us giggle at you like, "u mad, bro?" :lol:

I stated a fact - beastiality is not comparable to gay.

peace...

Ok Genius, compare them.

You try REALLY hard to stretch, twist, turn and retort in order to reaffirm/justify your bias.

Instead, you should be a fuckin' Man, and stand up and admit your disgust - because if it weren't for that, you'd have no vested interest in making thread after thread all these years, arguing illogic after illogic and pulling all of these reasons out of the sky to keep Gays from being able to Legally Marry.

The disgusting portion of the situation is that you think that it's somehow veiled. :lol:

It's far from Illogical... And I didn't create this Thread.

Your Continued Anger and Name Calling is Illustrative of your Insecurity in your Argument when it is Engaged Against the Facts I have Presented.

I'm not Surprised by it... Anytime I Dare to Counter you Absolutists, you almost always get Angry and start Attacking.

It is what it is. :thup:

Homosexuals are Physically Designed and Equipped to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex... 100% of the time this is a Fact.

Why they don't, be it Defect or Defiance, I don't Care.

I don't want it Criminalized, but I also don't want it Validated in Law as Equal to something it simply is not.

peace...

peace...

Ok Genius, compare them.

Your Continued Anger and Name Calling is Illustrative of your Insecurity in your Argument when it is Engaged Against the Facts I have Presented.

I'm not Surprised by it... Anytime I Dare to Counter you Absolutists, you almost always get Angry and start Attacking.

Homosexuals are Physically Designed and Equipped to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex... 100% of the time this is a Fact.

I don't want it Criminalized, but I also don't want it Validated in Law as Equal to something it simply is not.

peace...

So, it's about procreation now, and you're refuting yourself? :lol:

You can't make this shit up.

It is NOT a fact that Society needs a Law reflecting Procreation, in order for Babies to be made.

That is NOT logical, but in fact asinine since, you know - it's not True.

Your purported "facts" are merely opinions.

"Equal" is a subjective term, and you're pulling your criteria into the discussion yourself to identify what is or is not "equal," and not realizing that YOU don't get to define "Equal" and then hollar that, based on YOUR definition, it is "fact" that such and such are equal or not equal. No, doing so makes what you say OPINION, not FACT. But don't let that get in the way of your self confirmation bias.

I am at Odds with Laws being Changed to call something Equal to something that it is NOT and to do so in an Exclusionary and Patently Unconstitutional way.

I don't want Homsoexuality Outlawed...

peace...

Society continues to embrace it in bigger and bigger numbers each year, and the trend will continue. Hopefully you live to see the day they are considered equal under the Law in all 50 States so that you can squirm like a little weazel kicking and screaming, while the rest of us giggle at you like, "u mad, bro?" :lol:

I have Gay Friends... They don't make me uneasy... Partied with 1500 Lesbians @ my buddies 40th last February...

My Issue is with Marriage and going after Children in School with the Agenda.

That's it.

I Support Civil Unions and their Right to Exist and Engage in whatever they want to, but Redefining Marriage ain't one of those things.

You can go ahead and paint me as someone who can't stand Homosexuals, but you would be wrong.

I Regularly Associate with them, and my Wife and I have even worked for the Cause of a one "Mother" trying to get Custody Rights in a very Difficult and Complicated situation that I won't expand on here.

It's a Dear Friend of ours Partner.

But you go ahead and paint me however you need to paint me to Satisfy your Dismissal of my points.

It's Weak, but it's what you guys do.

We Disagree, and I Appreciate your Side's Passion and Dedication to your Cause, but I Disagree...

I've Presented why I Disagree.

Do what you will with it.

peace...

I am at Odds with Laws being Changed to call something Equal to something that it is NOT and to do so in an Exclusionary and Patently Unconstitutional way.

I don't want Homsoexuality Outlawed...

peace...

I have Gay Friends... They don't make me uneasy... Partied with 1500 Lesbians @ my buddies 40th last February...

That's it.

I Support Civil Unions and their Right to Exist and Engage in whatever they want to, but Redefining Marriage ain't one of those things.

You can go ahead and paint me as someone who can't stand Homosexuals, but you would be wrong.

I Regularly Associate with them, and my Wife and I have even worked for the Cause of a one "Mother" trying to get Custody Rights in a very Difficult and Complicated situation that I won't expand on here.

But you go ahead and paint me however you need to paint me to Satisfy your Dismissal of my points.

We Disagree, and I Appreciate your Side's Passion and Dedication to your Cause, but I Disagree...

peace...

You are a horrible person.

you argue tooth and nail about how these people aren't "equal" to you, and then try to call yourself a friend? Get bent.

When you pat them on the back, are you feeling for a good place to slide the knife in, or what? :cuckoo:

Ok Genius, compare them.

peace...

It is NOT a fact that Society needs a Law reflecting Procreation, in order for Babies to be made.

"Equal" is a subjective term, and you're pulling your criteria into the discussion yourself to identify what is or is not "equal," and not realizing that YOU don't get to define "Equal" and then hollar that, based on YOUR definition, it is "fact" that such and such are equal or not equal. No, doing so makes what you say OPINION, not FACT. But don't let that get in the way of your self confirmation bias.

The Facts I Present are Facts...

You have yet to Counter them with little more than Denial.

Homosexuals are Designed and Equipped by Nature to Couple with the Oppoiste Sex.

Why they don't is Irrelevant to the Law and in Marriage, it is simply not Comparable.

Marriage is what it is... If we change it, we change it Constiutionally, which means that Siblings Deserve Marriage Rights, especially those Caring for Children together.

You guys can't get past Incest being Compared to Homosexuality so you get Angry when someone points out that Non-Sexual Siblings are Acting as Parents for Children for various reasons.

They Deserve the same "Rights", if Expanded, as Homosexuals.

peace...

That's it.

peace...

you argue tooth and nail about how these people aren't "equal" to you, and then try to call yourself a friend? Get bent.

When you pat them on the back, are you feeling for a good place to slide the knife in, or what? :cuckoo:

Well, that's about the End of our Discussion.

Try not to kick your cat, GT. :thup:

peace...

peace...

The Facts I Present are Facts...

You have yet to Counter them with little more than Denial.

Homosexuals are Designed and Equipped by Nature to Couple with the Oppoiste Sex.

Why they don't is Irrelevant to the Law and in Marriage, it is simply not Comparable.

Marriage is what it is... If we change it, we change it Constiutionally, which means that Siblings Deserve Marriage Rights, especially those Caring for Children together.

You guys can't get past Incest being Compared to Homosexuality so you get Angry when someone points out that Non-Sexual Siblings are Acting as Parents for Children for various reasons.

They Deserve the same "Rights", if Expanded, as Homosexuals.

peace...

You did not state facts.

You stated your OPINION of how YOU judge equality.

Your OPINION is just that.

Extending Marriage rights to gays is the right thing to do. <--that's also an opinion, but it lacks the bigotry of yours.

Incest can be legal for all I care, and I hope it's legalized also.

That's it.

peace...

Well, that's about the End of our Discussion.

Try not to kick your cat, GT. :thup:

peace...

Yea.

go tell your gay buddies how theyre not your equal, bigot.

Even though mental disorders are widespread in the population, the main burden of illness is concentrated in a much smaller proportion about 6 percent, or 1 in 17 who suffer from a serious mental illness.

Coincidence?

Who cares? I've known gay people and the only thing different about how they think, talk, reason, live or love is who they fuck, and I frankly don't care who they fuck in judgement of who they are as a person but just so we're clear, you're on record as calling gay a mental disorder, or are you being tongue in cheek?

Actually it was tongue in cheek, but I would like to you to explain the comment you made; "Gay marriage is a reflection of 4% of nature's design". And also where did you come up with the 4 % figure?

What part of MARRIAGE is a reflection of nature's design?

You have a Confederate battle flag up Lonestar.

Yes I do. It's part of my heritage of which I am proud and I'm a proud member of Sons of Confederate Veterans.

I am also proud of my southern heritage.
The reason I asked is that battle flag was changed due to all the confusion on the battlefield Lonestar. It looked similar to the Yankee flags. Texas troops, who fought in every major battle, were some of the first ones to ask for the change.
General Kirby Smith was your top General. I went to school with and am still friends with his great great grandchildren in Sewanee Tennessee in the mid 60s. He is buried there.

I think you're confused the battle flag, aka the "Southern Cross", was used in place of the "Stars and Bars" which was difficult to distinguish from the Union's "Stars and Stripes.".

Show me any Union Flag during that time that had an "X" on it.

Do you know what the X represents?

peace...

Don't confuse "embracing" with "tolerating".

peace...

Don't confuse "embracing" with "tolerating".

I'm not confused about anything.

Forum List

Back