Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

I've never had much taste for bigots. Ever. :cool:

Say it as many times as it takes to make you Feel better about yourself and your Position that you have Failed Repeatedly to Support in Contrast to mine...

Since Hannity in 2003 I have Supported Civil Unions... Lie if that's what you need to do, but that is the Facts. :thup:

I am EXACTLY the same as the guy you Voted for President for...

Obama doesn't Support Gay Marriage just like me... Fact.

Now go Fuck yourself, Gangsta. :thup:

:)

peace...

You are exactly a bigot. Calling persons less than equal to yourself for no other reason than who they have sex with is bigotry.

Zero tolerance for bigots, I have, bigot. Wear it on your sleeve.

You're also a bigot.

big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

Say it as many times as it takes to make you Feel better about yourself and your Position that you have Failed Repeatedly to Support in Contrast to mine...

Since Hannity in 2003 I have Supported Civil Unions... Lie if that's what you need to do, but that is the Facts. :thup:

peace...

You are exactly a bigot. Calling persons less than equal to yourself for no other reason than who they have sex with is bigotry.

You're also a bigot.

big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

You left out the second half: prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

You're welcome.

I've never had much taste for bigots. Ever. :cool:

peace...

And Obama's a Bigot for have my same View on Marriage, you Fucking Dope. :thup:

Jesus Christ, GT... Step away from the Computer before someone or something in your Real Life is Harmed by your Irrational Anger on this.

peace...

You're also a bigot.

big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\

You left out the second half: prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

You're welcome.

Especially doesn't mean exclusively.

You're also a bigot.

big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\

You're welcome.

That's you then... You Hate and can't Tolerate mine and Obama's View on Marriage...

At least now you know you're a Bigot.

Have a great day, Gangsta!

peace...

You're also a bigot.

big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\

You're welcome.

You'd think that Lonestar Logic was dishonest in leaving part of that out.....Naaaaah, not him. :lol::lol::lol: He's just a do-nothing poser....not a dishonest liar too......oops.

You're also a bigot.

big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\

You're welcome.

That's you then... You Hate and can't Tolerate mine and Obama's View on Marriage...

peace...

Yea, no bigot.

You're a bigot because you view the group as less than equal to you.

You're also a bigot.

big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\

You're welcome.

You'd think that Lonestar Logic was dishonest in leaving part of that out.....Naaaaah, not him. :lol::lol::lol: He's just a do-nothing poser....not a dishonest liar too......oops.

Nothing dishonest about it you dumbfuck!

Damn you liberals are a stupid lot!!

You're welcome.

peace...

Yea, no bigot.

I View them the EXACT same way that Obama does...

Give it some Thought, or call Obama a Bigot also. :thup:

peace...

You're welcome.

Nothing dishonest about it you dumbfuck!

Damn you liberals are a stupid lot!!

She just wanted to see how long you would go before she Dismissed you...

She's one of the most Dishonest and Annoying Trolls on algore's Interwebs. :thup:

I wouldn't give Ricky Gervais another Post.

peace...

peace...

Yea, no bigot.

peace...

Articulate where Obama said that gays are not equal to straights, like you did over and over again in this thread, and I will call him a bigot.

See, for religious reasons, etc. I find it alright to disagree and call it a day - albeit I also take issue / disagree with that reasoning.

But no, you're openly professing to be a bigot by calling them, explicitly, not equal. Try again, bigot.

Obama, No Same-Sex Marriage Supporter, Solicits Cash at Home of Lesbian Couple - Yahoo! News

^But he's Evolving on the Issue...

Seriously?...

Why doesn't the Media Grill him on his Denial of "Marriage Rights"?...

I am an Individual Citizen with a Right to Free Speech...

He signs Legislation.

If you guys want to go after someone for not Supporting Gay Marriage, you should start at the guy who can Actually Cause "Change".

He doesn't Support Gay Marriage...

Why?...

Because he Beleives Marriage is between a Man and a Woman.

He's said it throughout his Abbreviated Career.

At least I give Reason and it's Rooted in our Natural Design and Equipment.

I also Support Civil Unions and have always been Against Sodomy Laws.

Because Homosexual Coupling isn't Equal to Heterosexual Coupling doesn't mean that it's Bad or Worse.

It's means they aren't the same.

One Produces Life.

ALL Humans are Designed and Equipped for it...

4% either Choose not to, or have a Defect that Causes them to Defy it.

I don't Care what Consenting Adults do until they Demand that Society Embraces is at something it isn't.

Barry feels the same way.

You Liberals let him get away with it, and you are Shameless People to Attack me and then Vote for him.

Fuck every one of you who have done it.

You are Dishonest Scum. :thup:

peace...

Yea, no bigot.

peace...

Articulate where Obama said that gays are not equal to straights, like you did over and over again in this thread, and I will call him a bigot.

See, for religious reasons, etc. I find it alright to disagree and call it a day - albeit I also take issue / disagree with that reasoning.

But no, you're openly professing to be a bigot by calling them, explicitly, not equal. Try again, bigot.

I just concluded in my Last Post...

Barry doesn't Support Marriage Rights for Gays.

End of Fucking List.

Because I am Honest enough to Discuss and Defend my View that is the same as Barry's you Attack.

Our View is no Different.

Read my previous Post.

I ain't adding anything else to it.

peace...

peace...

End of Fucking List.

Because I am Honest enough to Discuss and Defend my View that is the same as Barry's you Attack.

Read my previous Post.

peace...

you're bigot enough to call them less than equal to you, thus, are a bigot, bigot. U mad? :lol:

End of Fucking List.

Read my previous Post.

peace...

you're bigot enough to call them less than equal to you, thus, are a bigot, bigot. U mad? :lol:

Barry says they are Less than Equal... He doesn't Support Marriage "Rights" for them either.

What part of that are you missing?...

I was Fairly Clear on what I Believe is Equal and not, and as Humans they are Equal... Have the same EXACT Rights that I do.

When they Choose to Defy their Natural Design and Equipment, they are not going to get Support from me to call it Equal to what Creates them.

As Humans?... 100% Equal.

You're not going Acknowledge this and you are going to Vote for Barry who doesn't support what you Feel are "Rights" for Homosexuals and in that...

You are an Emotionally Driven Fool.

Have a good one, GT.

We've Exhausted this Issue. :thup:

peace...

End of Fucking List.

Read my previous Post.

peace...

Barry says they are Less than Equal... He doesn't Support Marriage "Rights" for them either.

I was Fairly Clear on what I Believe is Equal and not, and as Humans they are Equal... Have the same EXACT Rights that I do.

When they Choose to Defy their Natural Design and Equipment, they are not going to get Support from me to call it Equal to what Creates them.

You're not going Acknowledge this and you are going to Vote for Barry who doesn't support what you Feel are "Rights" for Homosexuals and in that...

Have a good one, GT.

peace...

You're the one emotionally driven.

Most people shrug and say live and let live, but you in all of your bigotted glory, have to put up a stink and drag your feet into the Century where Gay Marriage will become Legal in all 50. Good luck to that frame of mind, it's out-dated.

I dont know who Barry is, tbh.

It's Obama you Dishonest Doucher...

I Linked it.

You know EXACTLY who it is...

I'll post it again for you and you can Read it as many times as it takes.

I had no Idea you were this Dishonest, GT.

peace...

Obama, No Same-Sex Marriage Supporter, Solicits Cash at Home of Lesbian Couple - Yahoo! News

^But he's Evolving on the Issue...

Seriously?...

Why doesn't the Media Grill him on his Denial of "Marriage Rights"?...

I am an Individual Citizen with a Right to Free Speech...

He signs Legislation.

If you guys want to go after someone for not Supporting Gay Marriage, you should start at the guy who can Actually Cause "Change".

He doesn't Support Gay Marriage...

Why?...

Because he Beleives Marriage is between a Man and a Woman.

He's said it throughout his Abbreviated Career.

At least I give Reason and it's Rooted in our Natural Design and Equipment.

I also Support Civil Unions and have always been Against Sodomy Laws.

Because Homosexual Coupling isn't Equal to Heterosexual Coupling doesn't mean that it's Bad or Worse.

It's means they aren't the same.

One Produces Life.

ALL Humans are Designed and Equipped for it...

4% either Choose not to, or have a Defect that Causes them to Defy it.

I don't Care what Consenting Adults do until they Demand that Society Embraces is at something it isn't.

Barry feels the same way.

You Liberals let him get away with it, and you are Shameless People to Attack me and then Vote for him.

Fuck every one of you who have done it.

You are Dishonest Scum. :thup:

peace...

^Fin.

peace...

Have a good one, GT.

peace...

You're the one emotionally driven.

Most people shrug and say live and let live, but you in all of your bigotted glory, have to put up a stink and drag your feet into the Century where Gay Marriage will become Legal in all 50. Good luck to that frame of mind, it's out-dated.

snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

It's Obama you Dishonest Doucher...

I Linked it.

You know EXACTLY who it is...

I'll post it again for you and you can Read it as many times as it takes.

I had no Idea you were this Dishonest, GT.

peace...

As many times as you ignore respecting him with his name, I'll ignore who you're addressing as this "Barry" character. You might even have some bigotry for him as President, or you're just a disrespectful douche. Who knows with you.

Forum List

Back