🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

Barry says they are Less than Equal... He doesn't Support Marriage "Rights" for them either.

What part of that are you missing?...

I was Fairly Clear on what I Believe is Equal and not, and as Humans they are Equal... Have the same EXACT Rights that I do.

When they Choose to Defy their Natural Design and Equipment, they are not going to get Support from me to call it Equal to what Creates them.

As Humans?... 100% Equal.

You're not going Acknowledge this and you are going to Vote for Barry who doesn't support what you Feel are "Rights" for Homosexuals and in that...

You are an Emotionally Driven Fool.

Have a good one, GT.

We've Exhausted this Issue. :thup:

:)

peace...

You're the one emotionally driven.

Most people shrug and say live and let live, but you in all of your bigotted glory, have to put up a stink and drag your feet into the Century where Gay Marriage will become Legal in all 50. Good luck to that frame of mind, it's out-dated.

I dont know who Barry is, tbh.

snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros

Call me when Nicknames become common-place when addressing the President, less for partisan douchewads.

Most people shrug and say live and let live, but you in all of your bigotted glory, have to put up a stink and drag your feet into the Century where Gay Marriage will become Legal in all 50. Good luck to that frame of mind, it's out-dated.

Call me when Nicknames become common-place when addressing the President, less for partisan douchewads.

It wasn't a nickname, it was in fact a name he used.

Is it his title as President, or is Mal being snide because he's a Conservative? What does your brain tell you. Talk about being "honest."

My brain tells me that a name is a name and the fact that he went by that name at one time makes it fair game.

Is it his title as President, or is Mal being snide because he's a Conservative? What does your brain tell you. Talk about being "honest."

My brain tells me that a name is a name and the fact that he went by that name at one time makes it fair game.

Is this that time?

(Guessing you still call women by their maiden name even if they marry because "they went by that name at one time".)

Ike
tricky dicky (Nixon)
Peanut Farmer (Carter)
Junior (Bush 43)

Is this that time?

(Guessing you still call women by their maiden name even if they marry because "they went by that name at one time".)

Actually...

I call my wife by her maiden name when I address her...sort of a pet name for her.

Is this that time?

I usually call women by their first name.

I know the nicknames. I didn't use them. I don't use them.

Lie much?

peace...

Oh really now - I'm lying so - you better set out to prove it mullet mike from mexistan.

Holy Shit... Your Anger is Agitating your Retardation, Gangsta...

You are going to tell me that since 2000 you have NEVER called Bush "Dubya", "W" "Baby Bush", "Junior" or any other thing aside from the President Bush?...

Pure shit, GT. :lol:

peace...

Lie much?

peace...

Oh really now - I'm lying so - you better set out to prove it mullet mike from mexistan.

You are going to tell me that since 2000 you have NEVER called Bush "Dubya", "W" "Baby Bush", "Junior" or any other thing aside from the President Bush?...

peace...

I will tell you on my baby's life I never called Bush "Dubya," "W," "Baby Bush," or "Junior." Anything but Bush.

On my baby's life.

Now, who's the liar again?

ypou don't want to bet board names, now do you?

:lol: fuggin mullet always takin the "L"

peace...

I will tell you on my baby's life I never called Bush "Dubya," "W," "Baby Bush," or "Junior." Anything but Bush.

On my baby's life.

Now, who's the liar again?

ypou don't want to bet board names, now do you?

:lol: fuggin mullet always takin the "L"

Wow... Baby's Life?... Really?...

peace...

And those who have to Announce it are usually the most Angry...

Your Anger is Based in Frustration.

It's why you went after me instead of the Facts I Presented.

Predictable.

peace...

You are the one frustrated over the sex lives of others.
My disagreement with you is not from anger.
Your anger is over your lack of control over those that disagree with you.
All of that comes from your fear.
Your weaknesses are predictable.

I am at Odds with Laws being Changed to calls something Equal to something that it is NOT and to do so in an Exclusionary and Patently Unconstitutional way.

I don't want Homsoexuality Outlawed?...

Sodomy Laws were a Joke...

As is passing a Law that says that Homosexual Coupling is Equal to Heterosexual Coupling in Marriage.

It simply Physically, Naturally and Factually is NOT.

You can continue getting Angry at the Fact that Homosexuals are Designed and Equipped Physically by Natural Design to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex, but it Remains a Fact.

Why they Defy it, be it Defect or Choice, I don't Care.

The Law doesn't have to Change to call it Equal to what it is not Equal to.

Enjoy do it, you are Free to...

But don't Expect Society to Embrace it in Law as Equal when it simply is not.

peace...

mal, where is it in The Constitution banning gay marriage?
I believe you are really on the same page as me but do not know it.
Honestly, mal, I have no problems with homosexuals but YOU do not have to like them to know that the Constitution does not ban them from getting married.
So why bother?
Why waste your time on this non issue? Why not have a big tent GOP, accept gays for who they are as they seem like good folk mal, and focus on the fiscal issues that are sinking us?

Pages and pages and still no valid reason to keep me from legally marrying my non-familial, consenting adult life partner. Makes it clear why these anti-gay laws keep losing in court.

Pages and pages and still no valid reason to keep me from legally marrying my non-familial, consenting adult life partner. Makes it clear why these anti-gay laws keep losing in court.

Goldwater stated many years ago that these are non issues.
He stood up in the well of the Senate many a moon ago supporting open service in the military for gays and lesbians.
Marriage? Go ahead and have it, no problem for me.
Allows you to be as miserable as the rest of us!!:razz:

Forum List

Back