🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

Civil Unions are the Answer and keep the Agenda away from Children in Schools...

Have a good day. :thup:

:)

peace...

Civil Union is the answer once Marriage's legal name is also changed to Civil Union.

Divisiveness and inequality based on irrational bigotry is not something to teach our children. Ever.

And I'm Certain Irrational Anger in the Face of someone Rationally Disagreeing with you isn't one of the things your Teaching... :thup:

peace...

Your position is what's irrational. Carry on though, self deluded.

And I'm Certain Irrational Anger in the Face of someone Rationally Disagreeing with you isn't one of the things your Teaching... :thup:

peace...

I Hope you don't get this Cranky in other Areas of your Life when someone Disagrees with you...

It's Concerning, GT. :thup:

Arabs Execute Homosexuals as a matter of Law... I Hope your Level of Anger is MUCH Higher for that than it is one of your Fellow Citizens who Believes Gays should have Civil Unions to deal with the Legal/Medical Issues that thier Coupling has to deal with.

Cause you know, I don't want them Executed, GT. :thup:

Calm the Fuck down, Gangsta. :lol:

peace...

Last edited:
You have a Confederate battle flag up Lonestar.

Yes I do. It's part of my heritage of which I am proud and I'm a proud member of Sons of Confederate Veterans.

Then you would know that is not the Confederate States flag.....

Confederate General P.G.T. Beauregard suggested that the Confederate national flag be changed to something completely different, to avoid confusion in battle in the future. This idea was rejected by the Confederate government. Beauregard then suggested that there should be two flags. One, the National flag, and the second one being a battle flag, with the battle flag being completely different from the United States flag.

Beauregard was successful in having a separate battle flag created. The one chosen was actually similar to one of the flags that had earlier been proposed to be the National flag. The battle flag would be a blue X on a red field. As a battle flag, the flag would be square. The flag had 13 stars, for the thirteen states in the Confederacy. This flag was first used in battle in December 1861. Being a new flag, different from the United States flag, it gained widespread acceptance and allegiance among the Confederate soldiers, and population in general. The flag is referred to as the Confederate battle flag, and as the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

Though only 11 states seceded from the Union, during the Civil War, the Southern Cross had 13 stars. Two border states (Kentucky and Missouri) that did not "officially" succeed from the Union nevertheless had strong Southern leanings and formed rump governments in the Confederacy. Hence the extra stars.

peace...

I Hope you don't get this Cranky in other Areas of your Life when someone Disagrees with you...

Arabs Execute Homosexuals as a matter of Law... I Hope your Level of Anger is MUCH Higher for that than it is one of your Fellow Citizens who Believes Gays should have Civil Unions to deal with the Legal/Medical Issues that thier Coupling has to deal with.

peace...

peace...

You're a tool, dude.

Bottom line. You can project your anger because you cannot deal with names all you want, but that doesn't change the facts, or your history of disparaging posters for *being gay, as though people just "forgot" and now you're all "philosophical" and logical about it. People aren't as stupid as you are.

This discussion is pretty basic, but you bring in all of the random shit that doesn't matter/is illogical which - to anyone with a lick of sense - shows an insecurity in your bigotry, and an incessant need to try to confirm it.

Bigotry is not tolerated, and you're a bigot. Wear it like a badge of honor, Mullet scout. Shave it into the sides of your mullet, hell - I'm sure your barber who uses an outhouse as his office wouldn't mind jotting it in there. Just make sure he spells it right: b-i-g-o-t. :lol:

Yes I do. It's part of my heritage of which I am proud and I'm a proud member of Sons of Confederate Veterans.

Confederate General P.G.T. Beauregard suggested that the Confederate national flag be changed to something completely different, to avoid confusion in battle in the future. This idea was rejected by the Confederate government. Beauregard then suggested that there should be two flags. One, the National flag, and the second one being a battle flag, with the battle flag being completely different from the United States flag.

Beauregard was successful in having a separate battle flag created. The one chosen was actually similar to one of the flags that had earlier been proposed to be the National flag. The battle flag would be a blue X on a red field. As a battle flag, the flag would be square. The flag had 13 stars, for the thirteen states in the Confederacy. This flag was first used in battle in December 1861. Being a new flag, different from the United States flag, it gained widespread acceptance and allegiance among the Confederate soldiers, and population in general. The flag is referred to as the Confederate battle flag, and as the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

Though only 11 states seceded from the Union, during the Civil War, the Southern Cross had 13 stars. Two border states (Kentucky and Missouri) that did not "officially" succeed from the Union nevertheless had strong Southern leanings and formed rump governments in the Confederacy. Hence the extra stars.
How many "battles" in the confederate army were you in? What unit, regiment, brigade, division, corps?

How many "battles" in the confederate army were you in? What unit, regiment, brigade, division, corps?

At least your fitting the name I called you.

One doesn't need to be in a unit, regiment, brigade, division or corps to display a flag.

That would be nice if we'd started out that way....but we didn't, did we? In fact, it started out "white men with property" rights.

100% (actually, to nitpick, it was specifically Anglo-Americans and not all whites), but those men are long dead. I think the way I said should the ideal striven toward, and not "X rights" for "X People" in some type of eternal see-saw of injustice rectification.

Nearly every race, including white, have been enslaved throughout history, and it will be nice to see gays allowed to their pursuit of happiness and it will happen this generation.

Last edited:

peace...

peace...

You're a tool, dude.

Bottom line. You can project your anger because you cannot deal with names all you want, but that doesn't change the facts, or your history of disparaging posters for *being gay, as though people just "forgot" and now you're all "philosophical" and logical about it. People aren't as stupid as you are.

This discussion is pretty basic, but you bring in all of the random shit that doesn't matter/is illogical which - to anyone with a lick of sense - shows an insecurity in your bigotry, and an incessant need to try to confirm it.

Bigotry is not tolerated, and you're a bigot. Wear it like a badge of honor, Mullet scout. Shave it into the sides of your mullet, hell - I'm sure your barber who uses an outhouse as his office wouldn't mind jotting it in there. Just make sure he spells it right: b-i-g-o-t. :lol:

Damn... You are VERY Rational... :thup:

Is your Frustration and Anger more Deeply Rooted, GT?... :lol:

peace...

peace...

peace...

You're a tool, dude.

peace...

I've never had much taste for bigots. Ever. :cool:

One doesn't need to be in a unit, regiment, brigade, division or corps to display a flag.
You, yourself, said it was the Battle Flag....so, what unit, regiment, brigade, division, or corps did you SERVE in......or are you one of those faux military posers?

You're a tool, dude.

peace...

Say it as many times as it takes to make you Feel better about yourself and your Position that you have Failed Repeatedly to Support in Contrast to mine...

Since Hannity in 2003 I have Supported Civil Unions... Lie if that's what you need to do, but that is the Facts. :thup:

I am EXACTLY the same as the guy you Voted for President for...

Obama doesn't Support Gay Marriage just like me... Fact.

Now go Fuck yourself, Gangsta. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Say it as many times as it takes to make you Feel better about yourself and your Position that you have Failed Repeatedly to Support in Contrast to mine...

Since Hannity in 2003 I have Supported Civil Unions... Lie if that's what you need to do, but that is the Facts. :thup:

I am EXACTLY the same as the guy you Voted for President for...

Obama doesn't Support Gay Marriage just like me... Fact.

Now go Fuck yourself, Gangsta. :thup:

peace...

You are exactly a bigot. Calling persons less than equal to yourself for no other reason than who they have sex with is bigotry.

Zero tolerance for bigots, I have, bigot. Wear it on your sleeve.

You, yourself, said it was the Battle Flag....so, what unit, regiment, brigade, division, or corps did you SERVE in......or are you one of those faux military posers?

It was the Confederate battle flag. And again, one doesn't need to be in a unit, regiment, brigade, division or corps to display a flag.

I knew you were dense, but I didn't realize how dense until now.

It was the Confederate battle flag. And again, one doesn't need to be in a unit, regiment, brigade, division or corps to display a flag.

I knew you were dense, but I didn't realize how dense until now.
So....you are nothing but a do-nothing poser. Got it.

Forum List

Back