🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

Who cares? I've known gay people and the only thing different about how they think, talk, reason, live or love is who they fuck, and I frankly don't care who they fuck in judgement of who they are as a person but just so we're clear, you're on record as calling gay a mental disorder, or are you being tongue in cheek?

Actually it was tongue in cheek, but I would like to you to explain the comment you made; "Gay marriage is a reflection of 4% of nature's design". And also where did you come up with the 4 % figure?

CDC has gays at about 4% of the population.

Mal claims that "Marriage" is supposed to reflect Nature's Design.

I countered to say that Gay is a part of Nature's Design.

The 4% of Humans that Reflect Homosexuality are like other Defects and Choices that Humans Engage in...

There is a percentage of Humans that Fuck Animals and always have.

Is that Natural?

:)

peace...

Which war would that be? The one in your imagination?

You have a Confederate battle flag up Lonestar.

Yes I do. It's part of my heritage of which I am proud and I'm a proud member of Sons of Confederate Veterans.

I am also proud of my southern heritage.
The reason I asked is that battle flag was changed due to all the confusion on the battlefield Lonestar. It looked similar to the Yankee flags. Texas troops, who fought in every major battle, were some of the first ones to ask for the change.
General Kirby Smith was your top General. I went to school with and am still friends with his great great grandchildren in Sewanee Tennessee in the mid 60s. He is buried there.

Oh I see, so basically it's an opinion not based on any facts.

But Mal is right in the sense that not many, if any species could have existed without procreation.

But he's not right that Marriage is necessary for our species to exist, which is where his logic fails miserably.

And yes, it's based on his opinion and not any facts.

I was Quoting the Supreme Court on Marriage being a "Right"... "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival..."
Last time the Court Visited Marriage as a Right.

Homosexual Coupling is NOT "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival..."

The Court got it...

You guys Refuse to.

peace...

Actually it was tongue in cheek, but I would like to you to explain the comment you made; "Gay marriage is a reflection of 4% of nature's design". And also where did you come up with the 4 % figure?

The 4% of Humans that Reflect Homosexuality are like other Defects and Choices that Humans Engage in...

Is that Natural?

peace...

With people like you making absurd analogies like that I know for damn sure I am on the right side fighting for gays and lesbians to have equal rights.
You sir, have no decency and know no shame.

The "gheys" procreate too...

Census 2010: One-Quarter of Gay Couples Raising Children

Why aren't our families deserving of the same rights, benefits and privileges that heterosexual families enjoy?

(2) Gays have NEVER ProCreated together... Ever... Not one time in the History of Humanity has it happened.

Fact not Fiction.

There are Siblings Raising Children together, you Dishonest Shit... :thup:

That Attempt and Misleading People is so Fucking Lame that I am Surprised you guys continue to Float it.

peace...

Is that Natural?

peace...

With people like you making absurd analogies like that I know for damn sure I am on the right side fighting for gays and lesbians to have equal rights.

It happens in Nature... Be mad at Nature. :thup:

peace...

Is that Natural?

peace...

peace...

I, unlike you, am not mad.

Is that Natural?

peace...

Beastiality is not comparable to Gay. Try again, bigot.

peace...

And those who have to Announce it are usually the most Angry...

Your Anger is Based in Frustration.

It's why you went after me instead of the Facts I Presented.

Predictable.

peace...

Is that Natural?

peace...

^Example #2 of Irrational Anger at Facts.

Who is going to Insinuate that I am a Homosexual next?... :lol:

peace...

Why aren't our families deserving of the same rights, benefits and privileges that heterosexual families enjoy?

(2) Gays have NEVER ProCreated together... Ever... Not one time in the History of Humanity has it happened.

Fact not Fiction.

That Attempt and Misleading People is so Fucking Lame that I am Surprised you guys continue to Float it.

peace...

It's you that miss her point, dumbass.

Her point is that Gays also advance human population because they can and do get impregnated.

Every argument you have is some severe illogic bologna designed to hide your bigotry.

Gay is as good as Mal. In fact, I'd take a Gay person who is in favor of equal rights over a straight person who thinks we need laws dividing people by sexual activity as a friend any day of the week.,

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Her point is that Gays also advance human population because they can and do get impregnated.

Every argument you have is some severe illogic bologna designed to hide your bigotry.

Gay is as good as Mal. In fact, I'd take a Gay person who is in favor of equal rights over a straight person who thinks we need laws dividing people by sexual activity as a friend any day of the week.,

You have Failed to Advance your Side when you Degrade your Debate to Name Calling...

You've Lost again, GT.

You are WAY too Emotional for Adult Discussion.

peace...

peace...

Predictable.

peace...

You are the one frustrated over the sex lives of others.
My disagreement with you is not from anger.
Your anger is over your lack of control over those that disagree with you.
All of that comes from your fear.
Your weaknesses are predictable.

Is that Natural?

peace...

^Example #2 of Irrational Anger at Facts.

Who is going to Insinuate that I am a Homosexual next?... :lol:

peace...

I stated a fact - beastiality is not comparable to gay.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

You have Failed to Advance your Side when you Degrade your Debate to Name Calling...

You've Lost again, GT.

You are WAY too Emotional for Adult Discussion.

peace...

It's not name calling, it's pointing out fact. You are, in fact, no matter how many gay buddies you do or don't have, a bigot.

You're using inane, superficial and illogical arguments to reaffirm your bias, and it's pretty disgusting. It means you don't have balls, i.e. the courage of your convictions.

Predictable.

peace...

You are the one frustrated over the sex lives of others.
My disagreement with you is not from anger.
Your anger is over your lack of control over those that disagree with you.
All of that comes from your fear.
Your weaknesses are predictable.

He fails at logic, which is why he uses emotion.

Marriage is not necessary to be reflected by law as man and woman, in order for society to make babies. So his whole diatribe about it needing to reflect what our (according to him) design is, does not hold any water.

And he cannot logically refute that.

mal makes the analogy to humans "fucking animals" as natural for those that are fucking the animals and the animals taking it.
Not natural for the animals as the animals are not consenting to being fucked by the humans.
mal does not understand the term analogy and how it applies.
Gay folk are attracted to each other and fall in love with each other.
That is natural for homosexuals.
I doubt the animals getting fucked by humans are attracted to it and fall in love with the human fucker.
That is never natural.
What is natural is another absurd claim and example by mal.

mal makes the analogy to humans "fucking animals" as natural for those that are fucking the animals and the animals taking it.
Not natural for the animals as the animals are not consenting to being fucked by the humans.
mal does not understand the term analogy and how it applies.
Gay folk are attracted to each other and fall in love with each other.
That is natural for homosexuals.
I doubt the animals getting fucked by humans are attracted to it and fall in love with the human fucker.
That is never natural.
What is natural is another absurd claim and example by mal.

He's, in effect, comparing consensual sex to rape.

Forum List

Back