Black republicans...who are they really?

And what pound of flesh would satisfy you? I agree horrific things have happened. Condemning America or asking others for cash, as all of our politicians do, will not make things right.

There is a better way. My son, who is twenty, doesn’t see color. His best friend is black and is a WR at Tulsa. My 8 year old daughter is friends with multiple races. I asked about her friends and she was jealous of a black girls braided hair. Best friends. I'm optimistic, but also realistic. My dream is everyone is measured by their character including how they treat others.

Those black children are going to be taught as they grow up to fear white "racism", and to expect government forced discrimination to "remedy" it.

THose white children are going to grow up to find that they are being held responsible for sins that people long dead committed and that for ALL OF THEIR LIVES AND THEIR CHILDREN'S LIVES, they will be getting discriminated against in all walks of life.

I am pessimistic and realistic.

In the shit storm we are heading into at top speed, they are two ways of saying the same thing.

Well BooBoo, we also have this brain dead Black Racist...BUt he's NOT a Republican....

eric-holder.jpg
Reforming the racist justice system.

But blacks need to stop having kids they won't raise because eve ntually the only thing to do with a criminal is lock them up.

But the Justice system needs fixing. We can save a lot of money not treating people we're mad at the same way we treat people we are afraid of. Let's say you catch a drug dealer. Rather than cost the tax payers $35 to lock him up, charge him $10k and probation until its paid off.

Drug dealers? The drug trade fuels a huge portion of violent crime and theft!

And this is the point where we move in different directions. I clearly understand the advantage some people exploited. Not happy about it and believe if the colors were reversed, the same thing would have happened. Move past color and focus on challenges and success.

I disagree that if the roles and colors were reversed the same thing would have happened.

Forcing the issues of racial discrimination IS the effort to move past color. You'll move nowhere and never get past anything until we deal with an evil we cannot ignore. Can't run from that responsibility.

This country is better off because many have found the courage to stand up for humanity.

You are not standing up for humanity.

You are standing up against your fellow man.

You are tearing this nation apart, and leaving a fucked up mess for your children.

Those black children are going to be taught as they grow up to fear white "racism", and to expect government forced discrimination to "remedy" it.

again, ever been pulled over by a cop "just because"? Nope. But that's an every day occurance for black folks in this country.

THose white children are going to grow up to find that they are being held responsible for sins that people long dead committed and that for ALL OF THEIR LIVES AND THEIR CHILDREN'S LIVES, they will be getting discriminated against in all walks of life.

Uh, guy, if I believed in a God (which I don't), I'd be on my knees thanking him that I was born white in this society. The fact is, being white and male in this society is still a pretty good gig if you can get it. I work in an office that is almost all white people. I think we have one black girl and one Asian girl in the whole building.

Well BooBoo, we also have this brain dead Black Racist...BUt he's NOT a Republican....

eric-holder.jpg

But blacks need to stop having kids they won't raise because eve ntually the only thing to do with a criminal is lock them up.

But the Justice system needs fixing. We can save a lot of money not treating people we're mad at the same way we treat people we are afraid of. Let's say you catch a drug dealer. Rather than cost the tax payers $35 to lock him up, charge him $10k and probation until its paid off.

Sometimes. But if a guy in suburbia is selling pot that he grows in his home, he's not the type of criminal that needs to go to jail with

I agree with affluenza. The only problem is, they only give it to little or rich white boys. They need to give it to everyone who's not a violent dangerous criminal. In other words, try our best to not put a scumbag in prison where all he's going to become is a better criminal and have even less options because now he's got a record.

Ok here is another example. Detroit Public School teachers were caught taking kickbacks from a vendor. All of them will spend time in jail, as they should. But how about instead of jail they have to find another job and pay all that money back? Sort of like how OJ Simpson had to pay that money to the Goldmans. And I say until the debt is paid in full, you are on probation. And if you have ever been on probation, you know that probation sucks. And your PO will make sure you are working and not being a criminal.

And yet, you are supporting the candidate that will continue those policies.

Odd...

again, if we have the economy we had with her husband, we'd be fine.

THat's a deflection.

You are supporting the candidate that will continue all those policies you are so against.

Trump is blaming brown people for the shit rich people (like himself) do.

No, he is not. He is blaming brown people for the shit they do, and rich people for the shit they do.

E-verify, H1-B enforcement/limitations, trade policy, that's all about what rich people do.

Your desire to ignore half the problem is you putting partisan politics ahead of the interests of your fellow Americans.

So he complains about free trade, but he's made plenty of money off of it.

Trump has profited from foreign labor he says is killing U.S. jobs

Today, Donald J. Trump Collection shirts — as well as eyeglasses, perfume, cuff links and suits — are made in Bangladesh, China, Honduras and other low-wage countries.

Trump’s daughter Ivanka, a vice president at his company and frequent campaign surrogate, markets hundreds of additional products under her own line of jewelry and clothing. Many are made in China.

So, on one hand we have a insider who will continue the economic and trade policies that you rail against ALL THE TIME,

and on the other we have an outsider who has built his whole political existence on reversing them, but hypocritically has made money on free trade in the past.

I guess the question for you is, which is more important, avoiding supporting hypocrisy, or reversing the policies that you believe are responsible for decades of stagnant wages and untold human suffering.

Because they are head deep in H1B visas and outsourcing and hedge fund crap. That's why.

Both parties are in agreement on those issues... so, um, no.

That makes it ok.

Joe, it makes the Democrats look like silly, two faced, lying, conniving, two bit con men. They talk out of both sides of their mouths. Talk about racism at the same time they align themselves with policies that increase it. Busy work for the masses and it makes the OP look like a dumbass.

again, ever been pulled over by a cop "just because"? Nope. But that's an every day occurance for black folks in this country.

Yes. And since I wasn't doing shit nothing came of it. End of story.

If I had been drinking and a search revealed drugs and an illegal weapon, my life would have been seriously fucked up.

My point stands. THose happy little black children are going to be taught to support "remedies" for past injustices. And they will be taught that anyone who opposes that is a vile racist who is their enemy.

Uh, guy, if I believed in a God (which I don't), I'd be on my knees thanking him that I was born white in this society. The fact is, being white and male in this society is still a pretty good gig if you can get it. I work in an office that is almost all white people. I think we have one black girl and one Asian girl in the whole building.

That's because the anti-white discrimination that occurs has either pasted you by, or been hidden from you.

My point stands. Those happy little white children are going to grow up and find that they are gong to be discriminated against as part of "remedies" for past injustices.

AND as they are now going to be fewer than the number of people that they have to defer to, they are going to be FUCKED.

AND if they complain against the injustice of it, or the terrible cost it is inflicting on their lives, their old friends will be part of the mob that shouts them down, and takes further steps to punish them for being racist.

Even though they have never had a racist thought in their entire lives.

Ooohh, yeah, the future is going to be bright.

IMG_7769.jpg

eric-holder.jpg

Sometimes. But if a guy in suburbia is selling pot that he grows in his home, he's not the type of criminal that needs to go to jail with

I agree with affluenza. The only problem is, they only give it to little or rich white boys. They need to give it to everyone who's not a violent dangerous criminal. In other words, try our best to not put a scumbag in prison where all he's going to become is a better criminal and have even less options because now he's got a record.

Ok here is another example. Detroit Public School teachers were caught taking kickbacks from a vendor. All of them will spend time in jail, as they should. But how about instead of jail they have to find another job and pay all that money back? Sort of like how OJ Simpson had to pay that money to the Goldmans. And I say until the debt is paid in full, you are on probation. And if you have ever been on probation, you know that probation sucks. And your PO will make sure you are working and not being a criminal.

1. In theory alternate punishments, and/or prison reform is something I support.

2. On the other hand, your above answer seems like the type of thing that could slide into defacto slavery. IMO, we already are in danger of that due to debt.

3. And none of this would be considered a racial issue, if it was not for the staggering rate of illegitimacy in minority communities.

Which we need to address, as we have discussed before.

And this is the point where we move in different directions. I clearly understand the advantage some people exploited. Not happy about it and believe if the colors were reversed, the same thing would have happened. Move past color and focus on challenges and success.

I disagree that if the roles and colors were reversed the same thing would have happened.

Forcing the issues of racial discrimination IS the effort to move past color. You'll move nowhere and never get past anything until we deal with an evil we cannot ignore. Can't run from that responsibility.

This country is better off because many have found the courage to stand up for humanity.

You are not standing up for humanity.

You are standing up against your fellow man.

You are tearing this nation apart, and leaving a fucked up mess for your children.

With all due respect sir, please point out where you've taken a stand against the constant vitriol against non-white people even on this board.

If I'm not mistaken, you support Trump .. which means you're only concerned about you, not humanity, and not this country. What was your stand on the Iraq war?.. Tell me what you think about Muslims.

I've lived a good and successful life .. a better life than was available for my parents .. and I expect that my children will live a better life than I have. All of that was made available by demand and the power of reason. You don't understand, but the good news is.. you don't have to. What you think doesn't matter. :0) You have no answers and no power.

You played no part in what has thus far been achieved by African-Americans in the face of ungodly hate for hundreds of years. You played no part .. yet you think to lecture me on what's best for my children. :0).

The name of my song is, 'You have no interest in the lives of my children, and I know that.'

None whatsoever......The GOP is a dying party....thanks to your racism and, of course, candidates like Trump....

Except we actually AREN'T racist, and even when the whites are no longer the Majority we will still be the largest single ethnic group.

Are you really planning to keep being complete dicks to whites as a group, discriminating against them and when they complain about it, call them names and shout them down?

Is that really your plan for the future?

How do you think that is going to work out?

Are you happy with the level of civility in our public discourse today?

Because these are the Good Old Days.

Republicans aren't white people .. they are only SOME white people .. brainless white people.

Denigrating republicans is not denigrating white people.

Dems haven't won the White Vote since Johnson.

White's don't vote in a bloc like minorities, but if you run into a white, odds are, if he votes, he votes gop.

And as you lefties insist of discriminating against whites, who with the passage of time, are further and further away from any past racial abuses (and I'm talking multiple generations)

more and more whites are going to be getting pissed off at that.

And will speak out against being discriminated against.

ANd you lefties have only one response..

To falsely accuse them of being racist and to shout them down.

YOu are tearing this nation apart.

What kind of future do you think you are building for your children?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: In the business, political, and social circles that I travel, if I encounter a white person .. which I do everyday .. they probably aren't republican .. and if they are, they keep it to themselves.

Most people try to be professional at work. But you are certainly disrespecting people you know. If they knew that you though this of them just because of a political disagreement, they would correctly conclude you are an asshole, and react accordingly.

If you racist motherfuckers believe you're being discriminated against .. gather together in groups, hold hands and sing "We Shall Overcome." :0)

You're the "racist motherfucker" here asshole.

And we will be doing more than singing.

Your talking about oppressing a group that will be more than 4 times the percentage of the black population ever was.

YOu really think that's going to work out well for you or your children?

Unbeknownst to dumb people, YOU Trumpies and your ilk are having an effect of this society as you expose yourselves as the clowns that you are. Even the Republican Party rejects you. Even they recognize the fallacy of their ways in making the Republican Party home for racist degenerates. Even confederate symbols are finding themselves in the trash today, not on top of buildings, not in classrooms.

You are the racist degenerates here. And the more you guys are racist assholes, the more backlash you are building up.

Do you really want to leave that to your children?

The kind of future that I'm building for my children is one of business, enterprise, and opportunity .. and one where they can thumb their noses at republicans and the Right, just like I do. :0) Thanks for asking.

I'm not asking that you and your ilk do a damn thing. Stay just as you are. :0)

NO you aren't.

You're building a nation that will be a Third World shithole where racial tensions are going to skyrocket.

ANd thumbing your nose at the largest single ethnic group is not going to lead to a happy place for anyone.

You are the asshole here.

:0) Start from here .. fuck you.

You're just some powerless racist asshole who can't deal with the evolution of this nation. Just an unintelligent clown crying in his makeup because no one finds him funny anymore. Boo-hoo motherfucker. :0)

Let me help your dumb ass out .. you don't speak for white Americans dummy. No the fuck you don't. All white people are not racist, not at all like you. You're a fucking moron, thus you have no understanding of the power of diversity.

I know you can read .. but I doubt you can properly interpret what you read. .. but I'll post this anyway :0)

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation

What that any many other indicators say is that YOUR children will grow up in a far more diverse America and world. Your ignorance and fear does not prepare them for that.

This is not YOUR country, not YOUR society .. and it is YOU that is being rejected by this society, not me.

Don't understand that .. who the fuck cares? :0)

Last edited:
Joe.............take the Democrats to task.

Why? Frankly, if Al Gore hadn't had the election stolen from him, black folks were doing pretty well under Clinton on getting off of welfare. Welfare rolls were at their lowest point on Clinton's watch.

Didn't take Bush long to fuck all of that up.
It was low due to the work requirement. The requirement that was muted by Obama.

eric-holder.jpg

1. In theory alternate punishments, and/or prison reform is something I support.

2. On the other hand, your above answer seems like the type of thing that could slide into defacto slavery. IMO, we already are in danger of that due to debt.

3. And none of this would be considered a racial issue, if it was not for the staggering rate of illegitimacy in minority communities.

It makes me mad when blacks on USMB claim whites are worse or just as bad but can't point to what white slum city is comparable to places like Detroit. I watch too many documentaries on inner city black communities to believe that. This one was good.

How do you change a troubled police department? FRONTLINE goes inside the Newark Police Department — one of many forces in America ordered to reform. As the country’s debate over race, policing and civil rights continues to unfold, the New Yorker's Jelani Cobb examines allegations of police abuses in Newark, N.J. and the challenge of fixing a broken relationship with the community.

Policing the Police | Watch Frontline PBS Full Episodes Online

If you watched this show you would see there are no easy answers. It's unbelievable how the cops treat young black men in Newark NJ but fact is the place is a war zone and those aren't innocent young black men. Not most of them anyways. No one in Newark wants these young gang members being free to run around with guns and drugs and have the cops unable to do anything about it. But make no mistake, you and I would sue if the cops if they just walked up to us and gave as a full body search or tackled us for no good reason. But that's what happens every day/night in Newark, NJ. Interviewer said, "how do you know who's acting "suspecious" and they go off hunch. In other words they can stop anyone for anything anytime they want.

But who would tell the cops to stop harassing these gang members? Who would say, "leave those boys alone"? On this documentary the sergeant said, "if the community wants the cops to look the other way and just let the criminals pass, they can do that too". Who wants that? Maybe some USMB black will say they want that but then they don't have to live in that criminals neighborhood

Except we actually AREN'T racist, and even when the whites are no longer the Majority we will still be the largest single ethnic group.

Are you really planning to keep being complete dicks to whites as a group, discriminating against them and when they complain about it, call them names and shout them down?

Is that really your plan for the future?

How do you think that is going to work out?

Are you happy with the level of civility in our public discourse today?

Because these are the Good Old Days.

Republicans aren't white people .. they are only SOME white people .. brainless white people.

Denigrating republicans is not denigrating white people.

Dems haven't won the White Vote since Johnson.

White's don't vote in a bloc like minorities, but if you run into a white, odds are, if he votes, he votes gop.

And as you lefties insist of discriminating against whites, who with the passage of time, are further and further away from any past racial abuses (and I'm talking multiple generations)

more and more whites are going to be getting pissed off at that.

And will speak out against being discriminated against.

ANd you lefties have only one response..

To falsely accuse them of being racist and to shout them down.

YOu are tearing this nation apart.

What kind of future do you think you are building for your children?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: In the business, political, and social circles that I travel, if I encounter a white person .. which I do everyday .. they probably aren't republican .. and if they are, they keep it to themselves.

Most people try to be professional at work. But you are certainly disrespecting people you know. If they knew that you though this of them just because of a political disagreement, they would correctly conclude you are an asshole, and react accordingly.

If you racist motherfuckers believe you're being discriminated against .. gather together in groups, hold hands and sing "We Shall Overcome." :0)

You're the "racist motherfucker" here asshole.

And we will be doing more than singing.

Your talking about oppressing a group that will be more than 4 times the percentage of the black population ever was.

YOu really think that's going to work out well for you or your children?

Unbeknownst to dumb people, YOU Trumpies and your ilk are having an effect of this society as you expose yourselves as the clowns that you are. Even the Republican Party rejects you. Even they recognize the fallacy of their ways in making the Republican Party home for racist degenerates. Even confederate symbols are finding themselves in the trash today, not on top of buildings, not in classrooms.

You are the racist degenerates here. And the more you guys are racist assholes, the more backlash you are building up.

Do you really want to leave that to your children?

The kind of future that I'm building for my children is one of business, enterprise, and opportunity .. and one where they can thumb their noses at republicans and the Right, just like I do. :0) Thanks for asking.

I'm not asking that you and your ilk do a damn thing. Stay just as you are. :0)

NO you aren't.

You're building a nation that will be a Third World shithole where racial tensions are going to skyrocket.

ANd thumbing your nose at the largest single ethnic group is not going to lead to a happy place for anyone.

You are the asshole here.

:0) Start from here .. fuck you.

No, fuck you, you racist asshole.

You're just some powerless racist asshole who can't deal with the evolution of this nation. Just an unintelligent clown crying in his makeup because no one finds him funny anymore. Boo-hoo motherfucker. :0)

Except I'm not the racist here, you are.

Let me help your dumb ass out .. you don't speak for white Americans dummy. No the fuck you don't.

I speak for the majority.

White Americans long for the 1950s, when they didn’t face so much discrimination

"In a new poll released by the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) on Tuesday, a whopping 43 percent of Americans told researchers that discrimination against whites has become as large a problem as discrimination against blacks and other minority groups. And an even bigger share of Americans — 53 percent — told pollsters American culture and "way of life" have mostly changed for the worse since 1950."

And as you assholes keep being assholes, A GROWING MAJORITY of whites.

In a new poll released by the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) on Tuesday, a whopping 43 percent of Americans told researchers that discrimination against whites has become as large a problem as discrimination against blacks and other minority groups. And an even bigger share of Americans — 53 percent — told pollsters American culture and "way of life" have mostly changed for the worse since 1950.

All white people are not racist, not at all like you. You're a fucking moron, thus you have no understanding of the power of diversity.

1. Just because, I don't feel guilty about shit I didn't do, doesn't make me a racist, you moron.

2. And no, the vast majority of white people are not racist. They are getting more and more tired of your racist bullshit though.

3. I understand diversity fine. It's a huge and growing problem.

I know you can read .. but I doubt you can properly interpret what you read. .. but I'll post this anyway :0)

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation

I'm not sure what you think that told me that I didn't already know.

You do note that republicans have the majority of ALL WHITE SUB GROUPS?

What that any many other indicators say is that YOUR children will grow up in a far more diverse America and world.

I've been clear that I know that. I don't know what you think you just demonstrated. What is your point?

Your ignorance and fear does not prepare them for that.

I've explained my "fears" and you've done nothing to show that they are ill founded. Indeed, every racist and hate filled post of yours supports my pessimistic view of the future.

This is not YOUR country, not YOUR society

It is as much mine as yours. Or at least it should be.

.. and it is YOU that is being rejected by this society, not me.

And not just me, but my whole Race, other than some white libs who grovel enough and support anti-white discrimination.

THat's what I've been saying.

Why are you so upset when I've been saying what you believe?

Is it because I've pointed out the downside of your plan to discriminate against the largest single ethnic group, and how badly that is likely to turn out?

Don't understand that .. who the fuck cares? :0)

I understand fine. You are a racist asshole. YOu plan to support racist policies. YOu think that those you discriminate against deserve it because they are racist.

You expect them to quietly take their oppression.

You believe that anti-white discrimination is the key to building a happy diverse society.

eric-holder.jpg

It makes me mad when blacks on USMB claim whites are worse or just as bad but can't point to what white slum city is comparable to places like Detroit. I watch too many documentaries on inner city black communities to believe that. This one was good.

How do you change a troubled police department? FRONTLINE goes inside the Newark Police Department — one of many forces in America ordered to reform. As the country’s debate over race, policing and civil rights continues to unfold, the New Yorker's Jelani Cobb examines allegations of police abuses in Newark, N.J. and the challenge of fixing a broken relationship with the community.

Policing the Police | Watch Frontline PBS Full Episodes Online

If you watched this show you would see there are no easy answers. It's unbelievable how the cops treat young black men in Newark NJ but fact is the place is a war zone and those aren't innocent young black men. Not most of them anyways. No one in Newark wants these young gang members being free to run around with guns and drugs and have the cops unable to do anything about it. But make no mistake, you and I would sue if the cops if they just walked up to us and gave as a full body search or tackled us for no good reason. But that's what happens every day/night in Newark, NJ. Interviewer said, "how do you know who's acting "suspecious" and they go off hunch. In other words they can stop anyone for anything anytime they want.

But who would tell the cops to stop harassing these gang members? Who would say, "leave those boys alone"? On this documentary the sergeant said, "if the community wants the cops to look the other way and just let the criminals pass, they can do that too". Who wants that? Maybe some USMB black will say they want that but then they don't have to live in that criminals neighborhood

When I get a chance I will watch the full episode.

I think one stopped me this morning while I was walking the dog. He said he owned a lot down the street and was looking for the name of our homeowner's association. I nearly fainted and the dog looked confused. (-:

WHites are the MOST evenly split ethnic group, politically speaking.

True.......most uneducated, bigoted, misogynistic and hate filled whites usually vote republican,

Most uneducated, bigoted, misogynistic and hate filled blacks usually vote Democrat...what's your point?
That's not true. I had some real nice black democrat neighbors ... but they moved to the suburbs.

JoeB1317 said:
Given your shitty superior attitudes towards poor people, maybe you'd be happier doing something else for a living?

Again what are YOU doing to help the poor? Since you didn't answer that, I'm going to assume it's less than what I do. If you're to talk the talk-at least have the balls to walk the walk.

For the record, I love my job, and I don't have a "shitty" attitude, I have a realistic attitude (that has been gained from experience). The problem is when I have students in my classroom who tell me that they'll never have a fair shake at life so why should they bother trying-they hear this from their culture and from the media where the liberals/democrats tell them such-so they sit there and do nothing. I can tell them until I'm blue in the fact that getting an education is not a waste will help them out of poverty-they don't buy into it (many of them).

What I posted is 100% true based on my own experience. Of course I've taught poor students who have managed to get themselves out of poverty, but let's be real: the majority (yes majority) of my students are respectful enough-but they stare at the wall the entire class period and perform no work. They have no motivation or ambition to perform their work. They're just another spoke in their family's wheel of poverty.

JoeB1317 said:
Has it occurred to you that you just suck as a teacher? My mom was a teacher, and I had people come up to me decades later and tell me they became professional artists because of what she taught them in art class. (Ironically, I can't draw a straight line.)

Professional artists?! My students don't even have food on the table when they go home at night, and wouldn't be able to afford the canvas to paint on, give me a break. I get students coming up to me all of the time saying one of three things:

1) Thanking me for helping them make a better life for themselves
2) Telling me they regret not taking me seriously, but thanking me nonetheless
3) Laughing at me when they see me/try to say hi

PS: In a title 1 school, with a large population of ESOL/former ESOL students (I teach English mind you), I continually beat my district exam scores by a full letter grade. I teach at one of the worst schools, and beat most of the teachers from better schools...and you want to know why? Because I don't bullshit my students-and the ones that buy into it (which is more than many of my peers), know that I'll do ANYTHING for them to succeed.

JoeB1317 said:
Well, you have a point. This is the 21st century, where good honest labor is being done by machines and third world people now. Unlike the 20th century, where you could get a good union job with just a HS Diploma and still be able to feed a family.

I agree that's a problem (jobs being lost overseas and from new technologies), however the solution isn't expecting society to conform to the individual-the individual has to conform to society. The jobs that have been replaced by technology are NOT coming back. People have two options: whine and bitch about it, or to do something about it. It's why I continually tell my students: "what are you going to do about it?".

JoeB1317 said:
But quite honestly, if you go into the classroom every day thinking they are all going to fail and deserve to, you are probably not helping the process.

I had a male student this year hug me last day of school and cry uncontrollably because he's the first student in his family to go to college-on a full ride scholarship-and thanked me for helping him with the application process, helping him to write letters, helping him 2-3 times a week (unpaid) after school to become a stronger writer.

This DOES exist...the sad thing is that he's in the minority-most of my students (certainly not all) would rather do/sell drugs, gang-bang on the weekends, buy/sell guns, and try to be rappers (at least the last one is a legal means of making money-but unfortunately it's what they tend to be the worst at it lol)-they're not the cute cuddly "kids" the media would have you believe.

The reality is that it takes students like the gentleman above, and students who WANT to do better-most of his peers don't, and in 10 years when they're sweeping the floors at 7/11 for minimum wage (if they're lucky or even get a job), they'll be bitching about how much money he makes, and why society was so unfair to them.

Finally, and let me be crystal clear: I never stated that they all deserve to fail-I stated that the students who stare at the wall and-literally-put no effort into their work whatsoever deserve to fail. The ones that want to succeed-even if they're D/F students-I WILL get them to where they need to go, even if it means putting in extra hours, or working much harder than I need to (because I want to).

Go back to what you're good at (being a keyboard warrior), and I'll go back to what I'm good at: helping some people in the next generation get out of poverty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back