Black republicans...who are they really?

Here's a little puzzle for you moron.......Re=read what you wrote above and tells us why even you would agree that you're an idiot.

You always know when you won a debate with a liberal when they resort to personal insults instead of content. :banana::banana::banana:

Dems haven't won the White Vote since Johnson.

Is the above moron for real.......Be proud, right wingers of the IQ of most of your ilk....

Us white democrats DO NOT want the "white vote" of red neck, poorly educated republicans...Don't need it and that particular "white voting bloc is dying out....and good riddance to trash.

Hey, BTW, do you see any down side to tearing this nation apart? Just asking.

None whatsoever......The GOP is a dying party....thanks to your racism and, of course, candidates like Trump....

Except we actually AREN'T racist, and even when the whites are no longer the Majority we will still be the largest single ethnic group.

Are you really planning to keep being complete dicks to whites as a group, discriminating against them and when they complain about it, call them names and shout them down?

Is that really your plan for the future?

How do you think that is going to work out?

Are you happy with the level of civility in our public discourse today?

Because these are the Good Old Days.

Republicans aren't white people .. they are only SOME white people .. brainless white people.

Denigrating republicans is not denigrating white people.

White's don't vote in a bloc like minorities, but if you run into a white, odds are, if he votes, he votes gop.

And as you lefties insist of discriminating against whites, who with the passage of time, are further and further away from any past racial abuses (and I'm talking multiple generations)

more and more whites are going to be getting pissed off at that.

And will speak out against being discriminated against.

ANd you lefties have only one response..

To falsely accuse them of being racist and to shout them down.

YOu are tearing this nation apart.

What kind of future do you think you are building for your children?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: In the business, political, and social circles that I travel, if I encounter a white person .. which I do everyday .. they probably aren't republican .. and if they are, they keep it to themselves.

If you racist motherfuckers believe you're being discriminated against .. gather together in groups, hold hands and sing "We Shall Overcome." :0)

Unbeknownst to dumb people, YOU Trumpies and your ilk are having an effect of this society as you expose yourselves as the clowns that you are. Even the Republican Party rejects you. Even they recognize the fallacy of their ways in making the Republican Party home for racist degenerates. Even confederate symbols are finding themselves in the trash today, not on top of buildings, not in classrooms.

The kind of future that I'm building for my children is one of business, enterprise, and opportunity .. and one where they can thumb their noses at republicans and the Right, just like I do. :0) Thanks for asking.

I'm not asking that you and your ilk do a damn thing. Stay just as you are. :0)

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc
List the anti-black policies. My relatives died to free them from slavery. We were the difference makers in their right to vote. The Democrat party has been on the wrong side of history for a very long time.

You stupid motherfuckers can only speak from the Book of Meme. How many times do I have to tell you nutsacks that I'm not a democrat? The problem for you idiuots is that you can only speak from the ignorance of the Book of Meme .. don't fucking know what to do or say when your meme doesn't fit, doesn't work.

If you don't think voter-id laws are racist .. why would I care? If you think Affirmative Action is racist .. why would I give a fuck? :0)

I have no interest in explaining a damn thing to you nor any of your idiot horde. You wouldn't get it anyway and I don't care what you think.

Time has long past for all that. Time now to give republicans the finger and move on issues without them.

Your fucking party is shrinking and republicans have shrinking power. :0) Yes the fuck they do.

You've lost on almost every social issue republicans hold dear .. and yes, guns are next.

Republican ignorance has turned the Supreme Court over to the democrats alone. :0)

Wow, that's a lot of typing just to say you can't answer my question. You don't need to vote Democrat for them to brainwash you such as not being able to explain why Voter-ID is racist even though it applies to everybody, black, white, Christian, Muslim, women, men. You were trained to just say it's racist, and not to think why.

And if you want to look half-way intelligent when posting, learn another big word other than "meme."

I have no doubt that "meme" is a big word to you. :lol: It isn't to me.

Let me repeat .. I don't give a rats ass about what you think about voter-id laws or anything else.

But take this with you as you slime away :0)

9o5ubc6l9hlzu9kiy0mre77nww7kgpfg5vrxr6q1frprlijjjzcesjscyg7x8ro3.jpg

One Chart Shows the Depressingly Racist Truth About Voter ID Laws You Tried to Ignore

Voter-id laws aren't about fraud, they're about African-Americans kicking republican ass in elections.

Since starting this thread, I've been repeatedly "accused" of race baiting.......and, I must admit, I'm amazed how one can cast such a "bait" on this forum, and can catch lots and lots of white racist "fish"....LOL

Hey, BTW, do you see any down side to tearing this nation apart? Just asking.

None whatsoever......The GOP is a dying party....thanks to your racism and, of course, candidates like Trump....

Except we actually AREN'T racist, and even when the whites are no longer the Majority we will still be the largest single ethnic group.

Are you really planning to keep being complete dicks to whites as a group, discriminating against them and when they complain about it, call them names and shout them down?

Republicans aren't white people .. they are only SOME white people .. brainless white people.

White's don't vote in a bloc like minorities, but if you run into a white, odds are, if he votes, he votes gop.

And as you lefties insist of discriminating against whites, who with the passage of time, are further and further away from any past racial abuses (and I'm talking multiple generations)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: In the business, political, and social circles that I travel, if I encounter a white person .. which I do everyday .. they probably aren't republican .. and if they are, they keep it to themselves.

If you racist motherfuckers believe you're being discriminated against .. gather together in groups, hold hands and sing "We Shall Overcome." :0)

Unbeknownst to dumb people, YOU Trumpies and your ilk are having an effect of this society as you expose yourselves as the clowns that you are. Even the Republican Party rejects you. Even they recognize the fallacy of their ways in making the Republican Party home for racist degenerates. Even confederate symbols are finding themselves in the trash today, not on top of buildings, not in classrooms.

The kind of future that I'm building for my children is one of business, enterprise, and opportunity .. and one where they can thumb their noses at republicans and the Right, just like I do. :0) Thanks for asking.

I have repeatedly encouraged the racists to return to the mother ship. We don't want them. A hand up, such as a free education, is great. The multitude of other programs based on skin pigmentation are not. Would you feel the same if the roles were reversed? I'm not tying to start a fight, I want to talk with others and expand my knowledge base.

I have repeatedly encouraged the racists to return to the mother ship. We don't want them. A hand up, such as a free education, is great. The multitude of other programs based on skin pigmentation are not. Would you feel the same if the roles were reversed? I'm not tying to start a fight, I want to talk with others and expand my knowledge base.

I appreciate the civility brother .. not trying to start a fight either.

The programs based on skin pigmentation are remedies for proven discrimination. With all due respect, what would you do to address PROVEN discrimination and oppression?

But take this with you as you slime away :0)

9o5ubc6l9hlzu9kiy0mre77nww7kgpfg5vrxr6q1frprlijjjzcesjscyg7x8ro3.jpg

One Chart Shows the Depressingly Racist Truth About Voter ID Laws You Tried to Ignore

Voter-id laws aren't about fraud, they're about African-Americans kicking republican ass in elections.

Why do you believe people with a particular skin color are retarded? You believe they are so incompetent they can't use Google at the tax payer provided library. Sigh...

It's not hard to get an ID. In Kansas we pay the fees for those that claim they can't handle the minimum expenses. Then we provide tax payer subsidised transportation to do so.

The programs based on skin pigmentation are remedies for proven discrimination. With all due respect, what would you do to address PROVEN discrimination and oppression?
I would endorse what has already been done. I hate to say this, and it may make you mad, but the biggest issue in any society, regardless of the color, is the failure of men to behave as men. I lived in Topeka KS for a little while. Lots of white trash.

Since starting this thread, I've been repeatedly "accused" of race baiting.......and, I must admit, I'm amazed how one can cast such a "bait" on this forum, and can catch lots and lots of white racist "fish"....LOL
Nothing more than race mongering. I'd rather chat with Coal and have an honest discussion.

Well it certainly isn't this low 2 digit IQ Nubian princess....

V2mdwQR.jpg
I know a Persian guy he's a bit crazy I could see him going on a rampage if he ever lost it over something like going to prison a woman or dying of cancer. And I could see him yelling Allah Akbar just to fuck with everyone.

We may never know why. My guess is he was a psycho self loathing homosexual. I would guess anyone tormented by their own sexuality and being raised to believe your feelings are evil

I would endorse what has already been done. I hate to say this, and it may make you mad, but the biggest issue in any society, regardless of the color, is the failure of men to behave as men. I lived in Topeka KS for a little while. Lots of white trash.

Nothing you say will make me mad good brother. I appreciate the honest conversation.

I agree with you on the failure of men to act as men .. and race has nothing to do with that truth.

Consider this .. Black people have been in this country since 1619, over 400 years. Yet, we've only been granted basic human rights for 51 years. Even those basic rights didn't come because they were the right thing to do or because it's what Jesus would do .. we had to fight, die, and demand those rights.

What does that say about America?

And what pound of flesh would satisfy you? I agree horrific things have happened. Condemning America or asking others for cash, as all of our politicians do, will not make things right.

There is a better way. My son, who is twenty, doesn’t see color. His best friend is black and is a WR at Tulsa. My 8 year old daughter is friends with multiple races. I asked about her friends and she was jealous of a black girls braided hair. Best friends. I'm optimistic, but also realistic. My dream is everyone is measured by their character including how they treat others.

Well BooBoo, we also have this brain dead Black Racist...BUt he's NOT a Republican....

eric-holder.jpg
Reforming the racist justice system.

But blacks need to stop having kids they won't raise because eve ntually the only thing to do with a criminal is lock them up.

But the Justice system needs fixing. We can save a lot of money not treating people we're mad at the same way we treat people we are afraid of. Let's say you catch a drug dealer. Rather than cost the tax payers $35 to lock him up, charge him $10k and probation until its paid off.

And what pound of flesh would satisfy you? I agree horrific things have happened. Condemning America or asking others for cash, as all of our politicians do, will not make things right.

There is a better way. My son, who is twenty, doesn’t see color. His best friend is black and is WR at Tulsa. My 8 year old daughter is friends with multiple races. I asked about her friends and she was jealous of a black girls braided hair. Best friends. I'm optimistic, but also realistic. My dream is everyone is measured by their character including how they treat others.

I don't disagree with what you've said .. but how would you get there? How would you make things right? As I've said, we've been in America over 400 years, so just wishing things to be right doesn't make it happen, it will not happen on its own in this country. It never does.

Rights in America are not determined by what is good, right, just, fair, civil, or humane. Rights are not determined by what Jesus would do. Rights in America are determined by what you can DEMAND .. and if you can't demand them, they are not your rights.

Gay rights have come only because they can now demand them. Workers rights, women's rights, the rights of the handicapped are ONLY determined by what they can demand.

After 400 years of waiting, the issues have to be forced .. and because they have been forced, the children your kids play with have the opportunity to succeed just as your kids have.

And this is the point where we move in different directions. I clearly understand the advantage some people exploited. Not happy about it and believe if the colors were reversed, the same thing would have happened. Move past color and focus on challenges and success.

Edit: get over the 400 year thing. Hanging on to past wrongs does not help.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back