Black republicans...who are they really?

What makes any conservative believe that we need THEM to stand up for us? We don't, and we are not all dependent on the government.

This is a perfect example of why blacks vote for Liberals, you can't comprehend because you have bought the lie, Liberals have sold you hate...

What is it about "Conservative" policies that hurts the Black?

List some examples please...

The ONLY reason conservatives have anything to say about the relationship between blacks and the Democratic Party is because black voters hate the Republican Party and we kick their asses in presidential elections.

There's that word "Hate", what are the core principles of the Conservative policies that hurt or discriminate against Blacks?

No one is fooled by fake republican 'concern.'

So you package concern with Liberals because they do what for Blacks?

Do you avoid the questions or do you lack the ability to answer?

No I don't answer lists of stupid questions from republicans.

If you don't actually know the difference between democratic and republican policy, don't know why blacks disagree with republican policy, and have no clue why republicans are rejected by all non-white groups in America .. then nothing I say will make any difference to you, and I'm not here trying to convince you or any republican of anything.

However, I can answer all your questions in one sentence .. Democrats elect African-Americans to office .. republicans do not.

Need more help .. go log onto a democratic message board and see if they talk about black people the way republicans do on their boards. Republicans are racist and they prove that every single day.

Why in the Hell would any black person want to associate with racists?

I was a Republican for thirty years after I began to vote. After Reagan I wouldn't vote for one of the son-of-a-bitches on a bet!

What makes any conservative believe that we need THEM to stand up for us? We don't, and we are not all dependent on the government.

This is a perfect example of why blacks vote for Liberals, you can't comprehend because you have bought the lie, Liberals have sold you hate...

What is it about "Conservative" policies that hurts the Black?

List some examples please...

The ONLY reason conservatives have anything to say about the relationship between blacks and the Democratic Party is because black voters hate the Republican Party and we kick their asses in presidential elections.

There's that word "Hate", what are the core principles of the Conservative policies that hurt or discriminate against Blacks?

No one is fooled by fake republican 'concern.'

So you package concern with Liberals because they do what for Blacks?

Do you avoid the questions or do you lack the ability to answer?

No I don't answer lists of stupid questions from republicans.

If you don't actually know the difference between democratic and republican policy, don't know why blacks disagree with republican policy, and have no clue why republicans are rejected by all non-white groups in America .. then nothing I say will make any difference to you, and I'm not here trying to convince you or any republican of anything.

However, I can answer all your questions in one sentence .. Democrats elect African-Americans to office .. republicans do not.

Need more help .. go log onto a democratic message board and see if they talk about black people the way republicans do on their boards. Republicans are racist and they prove that every single day.

Why in the Hell would any black person want to associate with racists?

I was a Republican for thirty years after I began to vote. After Reagan I wouldn't vote for one of the son-of-a-bitches on a bet!

They've proved they can't be trusted to keep their promises and actually obstruct in such a way as to endanger our credit rating and national security! :beer: :biggrin: :clap2: :bow2:

They've proved they can't be trusted to keep their promises and actually obstruct in such a way as to endanger our credit rating and national security!

That's true. They keep wanting to spend money we don't have sinking us further into debt and have a nearly open border where just about anybody can walk in.

How are Republicans supposed to have blacks elected in our party when there are so few blacks in our party?

This is when YOU become a nitwit because of your own rhetoric and biases......

Throughout this thread you right wingers "praise" those blacks that vote republican as ENLIGHTENED......If that were truly the case, would not these enlightened blacks be PERFECT candidates for many elected positions for your equality-driven GOP??

That's too rational for these people! When they have reputable Blacks backing them like Powell, they end up disappointing him or using him for means other than truth like promoting idea of WMD's in IRAQ! His reputation is tarnished for all time when he very well could have run for President himself! Proves you can't dance with the Devil without being burned! :badgrin:

You really should to be better informed on the events leading up to the removal of Saddam, and the views of your political party, ignorance doesn't suit you.

Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 - Declares that it should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the Saddam Hussein regime from power in Iraq and to replace it with a democratic government.

H.R.4655 - 105th Congress (1997-1998): Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

William J. Clinton: Statement on Signing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"There is no doubt that . Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, Dec, 5, 2001.

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

.......and after all of the above saber-rattling, WHO ordered the invasion and occupation of Iraq relatively soon after 19 bastard killed 3000 plus Americans...NONE of whom were Iraqis.????

You want to "share" the blame...at best......and at worst, you morons want to blame just democrats for the Iraqi fiasco.

The answer is indeed as obvious as the nose on your face .. republicans hate black people .. they are racist .. as evidenced by all the hate and vitriol that spills out all over this board daily.

At one time nearly all African-Americans were republicans .. WHAT HAPPENED?

Why do all non-white groups reject the Republican Party?>

Quit talking like you are speaking for every black in America with this Republicans hate blacks bullshit. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but keep your lies to yourself.

Blacks are not coming to USMB to determine how much Republicans love them. You have yet to show an example of the RNC doing anything that displayed race or hatred.

Stop talking like you know black people at all.

There exists no other divide in American politics as great as the chasm between black people and the Republican Party .. AND, ALL the evidence speaks to the truth of what I just said.

Here's a novel idea .. stop pretending PERIOD.

Stop pretending that democrats are responsible for all republican ills.

Stop pretending that black people vote for democrats because we've been hypnotized. Did republicans hypnotize us when we voted for them?

Stop pretending that your party isn't filled with racists and racism. Look at this board.

No non-white group in America supports the Republican Party .. including Jews. Why is that?

Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections | Jewish Virtual Library

As I've said, the Republican Party doesn't have to do shit they don't want to do. I hope they do nothing.

Last edited:
Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.
That's how the left works. They find a few issues and then if you don't go for them they out you or ostracize you, that's how they keep that. Those policies are not good for blacks. Blacks and liberals run the majority black areas and cities and yet they are still hell holes. I love how people like you are so duplicitous, by saying things in black areas are so bad we need more programs, but if a Republican points out how bad black areas are, they are stereotyping an racist. Hmmmm you guys have it both ways.

The answer is indeed as obvious as the nose on your face .. republicans hate black people .. they are racist .. as evidenced by all the hate and vitriol that spills out all over this board daily.

At one time nearly all African-Americans were republicans .. WHAT HAPPENED?

Why do all non-white groups reject the Republican Party?>

Quit talking like you are speaking for every black in America with this Republicans hate blacks bullshit. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but keep your lies to yourself.

Blacks are not coming to USMB to determine how much Republicans love them. You have yet to show an example of the RNC doing anything that displayed race or hatred.

If blacks are coming to this site to find out how much republicans love them .. you'd have to be a complete moron to believe they would come away feeling good about you and your ilk. :lol: You dumb motherfuckers insult black people all day long.

You guys blame us for everything even your own failures.

The other day you guys were saying places like Detroit suck because they are run by liberals. Now you're claiming cities and states run by cons suck because of liberals? What an intellectually dishonest simpleton you are

For right wingers "blaming liberals" for all that may be wrong with our society, is a hell of a lot easier (and dumber) than coming to term with their own screwed up mindset.

They can't even spell introspective. :0) They no idea what that means.

Worng asshole, we insult Democrats and their lemmings. Blacks are fine leftwing fucking retards whether they are white, black, Indian, chinese, ect, should be criticized and mocked repeatedly

The other day you guys were saying places like Detroit suck because they are run by liberals. Now you're claiming cities and states run by cons suck because of liberals? What an intellectually dishonest simpleton you are

For right wingers "blaming liberals" for all that may be wrong with our society, is a hell of a lot easier (and dumber) than coming to term with their own screwed up mindset.

Yea but don't you think blacks in places like Chicago Detroit Newark Compton and Ferguson are guilty of this too?

I think mlk would give young black men this same advice. Be well spoken. Get an education. Don't have kids and then don't raise them right. In other words stop giving whites reasons to discriminate. For example If a well spoken black doesn't get the job it looks racist but when the black guy can't speak intelligently you give whites justification why they didn't hire the black.

Worng asshole, we insult Democrats and their lemmings. Blacks are fine leftwing fucking retards whether they are white, black, Indian, chinese, ect, should be criticized and mocked repeatedly

Then go right ahead and mock them you ignorant bitch. :0) Doesn't change a goddamn thing .. other then validating why we don't vote for you assclowns.

I fully support your right to be a racist asshole and destroy all the bullshit notions about republicans not being racist.

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.
That's how the left works. They find a few issues and then if you don't go for them they out you or ostracize you, that's how they keep that. Those policies are not good for blacks. Blacks and liberals run the majority black areas and cities and yet they are still hell holes. I love how people like you are so duplicitous, by saying things in black areas are so bad we need more programs, but if a Republican points out how bad black areas are, they are stereotyping an racist. Hmmmm you guys have it both ways.
Things were getting better for blacks in Detroit and flint then Republicans invented NAFTA and sent those jobs overseas.

All for corporate profits and cheap consumer goods.

Then go right ahead and mock them you ignorant bitch. :0) Doesn't change a goddamn thing .. other then validating why we don't vote for you assclowns.

I fully support your right to be a racist asshole and destroy all the bullshit notions about republicans not being racist.

What was racist about what I said? See you turn everything into that. Omfg I just posted we do like blacks, not liberals, but that's racist? How is mocking liberals racist. Next time read my whole post dickface

Yea but don't you think blacks in places like Chicago Detroit Newark Compton and Ferguson are guilty of this too?

I think mlk would give young black men this same advice. Be well spoken. Get an education. Don't have kids and then don't raise them right. In other words stop giving whites reasons to discriminate. For example If a well spoken black doesn't get the job it looks racist but when the black guy can't speak intelligently you give whites justification why they didn't hire the black.

It isn't just MLK good brother. There is a continued on-going effort to mentor young black men who have no faith in this system. I mentor at-risk middle school young boys .. and the problem for me and others engaged in this effort is that these young boys have good reasons not to believe in this system., Even at a young age, they know they are targeted.

No faith, and for too many, their only focus is money, not ethics, not education, not responsibility. They do not possess the internal fortitude of those who've come before them.

That being said, there are many success stories, just not enough of them.

My fight is a fight for a system that all can believe in.

What was racist about what I said? See you turn everything into that. Omfg I just posted we do like blacks, not liberals, but that's racist? How is mocking liberals racist. Next time read my whole post dickface

No, Hell NO .. your party does not like black people .. and you're posting on the evidence of that.

Question: After you've read the 'N' word and other insults on this site .. how many times have you admonished the poster using it? How many times have you told them how ignorant that was and how it makes you all look like racist buffoons?

How about you mocking the idiocy of your own party?

Question: After you've read the 'N' word and other insults on this site .. how many times have you admonished the poster using it? How many times have you told them how ignorant that was and how it makes you all look like racist buffoons?

Do you believe everyone is racist because someone uses this word? How many times have you admonished someone for using that word? You're going to support dependency policies because someone uses the N word? Hate is strong in you...

Forum List

Back