Blacks Are Losing The Moral Highground Rapidly

BLM and these rioters aren't representative of the majority of blacks. There's a shit ton of back folks who do not endorse or condone these racists criminals

These rioters are not representative of BLM.
You ought to try to be a bit more accurate.
bullshit, they make up the majority of BLM. Everywhere BLM is, riots happen...not protests....riots. How's that for accuracy

You can not substantiate that. You want that to be true...but the VAST majority of BLM protesters are peaceful. That is a fact.
Baltimore, Dallas and Charlotte substantiate that BLM is nothing more that a hate group intent on rioting. What more do want? More cities? Hang around for a bit, they'll show up in the next city that has a police shooting.

Rinse and repeat with these racist clowns

BLM and these rioters aren't representative of the majority of blacks. There's a shit ton of back folks who do not endorse or condone these racists criminals

These rioters are not representative of BLM.
You ought to try to be a bit more accurate.
bullshit, they make up the majority of BLM. Everywhere BLM is, riots happen...not protests....riots. How's that for accuracy

You can not substantiate that. You want that to be true...but the VAST majority of BLM protesters are peaceful. That is a fact.
Baltimore, Dallas and Charlotte substantiate that BLM is nothing more that a hate group intent on rioting. What more do want? More cities? Hang around for a bit, they'll show up in the next city that has a police shooting.

Rinse and repeat with these racist clowns

Nope. You are wrong. Sorry.

Why don't you see it when there is no police shooting?

. It makes one wonder if the reason they act out in this way, is because they are in large part uneducated, and because of this problem they have, then it is the only way that they know how to try and protest something ???? The sad thing is, is that their peers who are smart and educated, are then playing dumb or getting down on their uneducated level by shockingly supporting them doing themselves in with a false narrative that is being perpetrated by those for whom they feel are trustworthy in their lives to follow. Unbelievable..
When Abolition became Law a percentage of slaves were fortunate enough to find employment, some on the plantations of their relatively kind former masters, others became share-croppers or found jobs while some managed to start and successfully maintain their own businesses. The offspring of these more "fortunate" ex-slaves were taught to emulate behaviors which were common to peaceful, productive citizens and in doing so they gradually produced generations of contemporary Black Americans who today are productive, law-abiding members of society.

But the majority of liberated slaves were not so lucky. For them, "freedom" actually meant abandonment in a land where they either were despised or disdained and were forced to make their way by whatever means they could find or contrive, from stealing, scheming, prostitution or begging to outright violent robbery and murder.

Those who managed to survive through the ages of evolving America have produced what we see as the current generation of angry, bitter, uneducated, anti-social, feral bastards of a collective lineage of abandoned slaves. These are the n!ggers we see throwing rocks at cops, breaking windows and looting local businesses during what otherwise would be potentially productive protest demonstrations by peaceful, law abiding Black people.

It is the largely uncivilized, provocative, violence-prone behavior of these feral slave-descendants which has served to poison the disposition of police toward Blacks in general. I believe many of these seemingly unnecessary shootings are the result of police being conditioned to feel that Blacks simply cannot be trusted and are prone to sneak-attacks.

Hmmm, just a thought here, but looking at a bigger picture in all of this, and how the President is yet to weigh in properly on it, umm makes me think that this is something that is being used to somehow lead to calling for Marshall law in the wake of this noise maybe ???

Hmmm, just a thought here, but looking at a bigger picture in all of this, and how the President is yet to weigh in properly on it, umm makes me think that this is something that is being used to somehow lead to calling for Marshall law in the wake of this noise maybe ???

Yes!!! That is it!! He's going to try to nullify the election and stay in office! Marshall law until all the white conservatives are properly in jail!!

LoneLaugher

Here's a black man looking to make a difference unfortunately he was called a pussy ****** in the process. I can substantiate all day long. if nothing else watch the video its good

Free Hugs Man Embraced Members Of The Charlotte Police Department, Gets Called The N-Word By Protestors
I admire that guy. He's an island of courage in a sea of cowardice.
I would say he is an island of righteousness in a sea of unrighteousness.

Was thinking last night watching the Neanderthals rioting.........why don't they do like in Europe and use water cannon?? Can anybody explain this to me? Or spray the crowds with a skunk-like liquid..........that'll make them flee in a heartbeat :bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Was thinking last night watching the Neanderthals rioting.........why don't they do like in Europe and use water cannon?? Can anybody explain this to me? Or spray the crowds with a skunk-like liquid..........that'll make them flee in a heartbeat :bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
. Nope won't work here, as it would just throw flames on the fire because it would look to much like the response by the law during the civil rights days. Now the stinky goo would be something different. LOL.

Coast to coast blacks are attacking whites in increasing numbers and last night they may have murdered one of their own, live on national television, and blamed it on the cops.

While I was watching the riots in NC, two shots were fired from the crowd and two of the 'protesters' fell, one on life-support it was last reported.

What we could clearly see is blacks don't care about the facts. All they wanted to do last night was break into stores and loot. The cops were just there to stop them.

All over the country Blacklivesmatter followers are getting increasingly hostile:

teargas

One fatally shot in second night of Charlotte police shooting protests

One person was fatally shot during protests in uptown Charlotte that turned violent Wednesday night.

Medic said on Twitter that it was treating the patient for a gunshot wound en route to Carolinas Medical Center at about 8:45 p.m.

The person was shot in the area of North College and East Trade streets, according to Medic.

Medic said it was responding to “multiple incidents uptown related to the situation in the College Street area” but was no more specific.

Moments earlier, police fired tear gas at protesters at the entrance to the Omni Hotel in uptown Charlotte. Loud booms sounded, and police said explosives had been used.

---------

STOCKTON (CBS13) – Stockton police are searching for the suspects in a vicious attack that happened on Friday against two teenaged sisters.

Police say a group of protestors wearing Black Lives Matter shirts held a vigil and a protest near the intersection of Pacific and Yokuts Avenues.

Protestors were remembering Colby Friday, an African-American man who was shot and killed by Stockton police in August after he ignored an officer’s commands to drop his handgun.

Police say two Caucasian girls left a local restaurant and passed by the protest when they were attacked by the protestors.

What was supposed to be a peaceful protest remembering Colby Friday turned into a vicious brawl directed against two sisters, and now, investigators are looking for suspects.

“Our understanding is that it involved several out-of-towners whose intent was more than protesting,” said Ron Freitas, the Assistant District Attorney for San Joaquin County.Stockton police say the protestors claimed to be connected with the Black Lives Matter movement and were protesting recent officer-involved shootings against blacks.

According to police, the two female victims say they felt the attack was racially-fueled because they are white.

Teen Sisters Hurt During Stockton Protest Felt Targeted Because They Are White

Twitter

Hey there mudwhistle, how's the kkk doing these days?

And I'm sure you must know your premise that every Blackman is a criminal makes you a fully blown racist. And no doubt the chief in charge of your local kkk chapter.

And I'm certain of the horror you must feel knowing that every Blackman has as much of a right to protest as you. lol

Unfortunately the criminal element takes advantage of legit protestors and that's when the bad behavior begins. But you don't understand that, and for the reasons I already stated above.

You will never ever figure that out due to your blind hatred for the Blackman.

Nooby MORON.. Muddy's wife is an African American.. JUST made a total azz out of yourself.. LOWLIFE scummy liberals and their obsession with race.

Last I checked that doesn't disqualify anyone from being a racist POS. Hell, Thomas Jefferson banged a slave.

BIGOT alert..
Coast to coast blacks are attacking whites in increasing numbers and last night they may have murdered one of their own, live on national television, and blamed it on the cops.

While I was watching the riots in NC, two shots were fired from the crowd and two of the 'protesters' fell, one on life-support it was last reported.

What we could clearly see is blacks don't care about the facts. All they wanted to do last night was break into stores and loot. The cops were just there to stop them.

All over the country Blacklivesmatter followers are getting increasingly hostile:

teargas

One fatally shot in second night of Charlotte police shooting protests

One person was fatally shot during protests in uptown Charlotte that turned violent Wednesday night.

Medic said on Twitter that it was treating the patient for a gunshot wound en route to Carolinas Medical Center at about 8:45 p.m.

The person was shot in the area of North College and East Trade streets, according to Medic.

Medic said it was responding to “multiple incidents uptown related to the situation in the College Street area” but was no more specific.

Moments earlier, police fired tear gas at protesters at the entrance to the Omni Hotel in uptown Charlotte. Loud booms sounded, and police said explosives had been used.

---------

STOCKTON (CBS13) – Stockton police are searching for the suspects in a vicious attack that happened on Friday against two teenaged sisters.

Police say a group of protestors wearing Black Lives Matter shirts held a vigil and a protest near the intersection of Pacific and Yokuts Avenues.

Protestors were remembering Colby Friday, an African-American man who was shot and killed by Stockton police in August after he ignored an officer’s commands to drop his handgun.

Police say two Caucasian girls left a local restaurant and passed by the protest when they were attacked by the protestors.

What was supposed to be a peaceful protest remembering Colby Friday turned into a vicious brawl directed against two sisters, and now, investigators are looking for suspects.

“Our understanding is that it involved several out-of-towners whose intent was more than protesting,” said Ron Freitas, the Assistant District Attorney for San Joaquin County.Stockton police say the protestors claimed to be connected with the Black Lives Matter movement and were protesting recent officer-involved shootings against blacks.

According to police, the two female victims say they felt the attack was racially-fueled because they are white.

Teen Sisters Hurt During Stockton Protest Felt Targeted Because They Are White

Twitter

Hey there mudwhistle, how's the kkk doing these days?

And I'm sure you must know your premise that every Blackman is a criminal makes you a fully blown racist. And no doubt the chief in charge of your local kkk chapter.

And I'm certain of the horror you must feel knowing that every Blackman has as much of a right to protest as you. lol

Unfortunately the criminal element takes advantage of legit protestors and that's when the bad behavior begins. But you don't understand that, and for the reasons I already stated above.

You will never ever figure that out due to your blind hatred for the Blackman.

Nooby MORON.. Muddy's wife is an African American.. JUST made a total azz out of yourself.. LOWLIFE scummy liberals and their obsession with race.

Last I checked that doesn't disqualify anyone from being a racist POS. Hell, Thomas Jefferson banged a slave.

You need permission to address me NOOB.. you haven't even gotten your slimy ballz wet on this forum and come out trashing a distinguished member.. GO FUCK yourself.. You and yours don't get to violently attack someone because you "FEEL" angry..

lol you must be the welcome wagon. If a racist sack of shit is a "distinguished member" here, then I'm quite happy to have you cursing me out. When you generalize an entire race, you're being racist. I don't care how "distinguished" you are.

White 'people'? Those are r-selected white pavement apes.

They are stupid submissive whites always ready to lick the boot that kicks them. Utterly worthless fuckheads.

Worthless white trash that will eventually get beat up and possibly killed by the same people they are championing at the moment.

They are mostly white kids who have NO POINT OF REFERENCE or life experience to see that they're being fed a bullshit narrative.

So what have we learned. Protesting in the streets are bad. Protesting online is bad. Protesting by not standing is bad.

Black people are dumb to do bad protests. Protests et al are stupid. And blame it on blacks for not liking being shot...but dont mention the whites because its not about race. But if you do mention the whites make sure you grab your broad brush for that too.

Its almost like if you disagree with being shot by the police you're the bad person
No. Protesting is fine. Rioting isn't. All Marxist movements have their political, nonviolent front and their militant front. It's all organized. Does every person involved in the protest know this? No. If they did, they probably wouldn't appreciate being used and lied to.

In the eyes of those that disagree with the content...no protest is fine.
For some, I have no issue if you want to protest police brutality and all of that... I may think you have bad info and disagree with your stance, but as long as you do it peacefully you should be allowed to do it.

MLK said "rioting is the language of the unheard."

We should start hearing them. That stands a better chance of ending the rioting.

They are stupid submissive whites always ready to lick the boot that kicks them. Utterly worthless fuckheads.

Worthless white trash that will eventually get beat up and possibly killed by the same people they are championing at the moment.

They are mostly white kids who have NO POINT OF REFERENCE or life experience to see that they're being fed a bullshit narrative.

So what have we learned. Protesting in the streets are bad. Protesting online is bad. Protesting by not standing is bad.

Black people are dumb to do bad protests. Protests et al are stupid. And blame it on blacks for not liking being shot...but dont mention the whites because its not about race. But if you do mention the whites make sure you grab your broad brush for that too.

Its almost like if you disagree with being shot by the police you're the bad person
No. Protesting is fine. Rioting isn't. All Marxist movements have their political, nonviolent front and their militant front. It's all organized. Does every person involved in the protest know this? No. If they did, they probably wouldn't appreciate being used and lied to.

For some, I have no issue if you want to protest police brutality and all of that... I may think you have bad info and disagree with your stance, but as long as you do it peacefully you should be allowed to do it.

We should start hearing them. That stands a better chance of ending the rioting.
The conversation needs to flow freely in both directions. It needs to be open and honest and unrestricted, and no one should be shouted down or called names for participating, and all participants must also commit to honestly looking in the mirror as a critical part of the process.

Last edited:
LDS/elketra/econchick/sassyirishsack is not a distinguised member of this Board.

we call her jenny stump

Last edited:
Yes, and isn't this like the extremely low tolerance Muslims show for anyone who insults Muhammad??

I see no difference.

These people have always been their own worst enemy.

This has not a damned thing to do with race......it is nothing but blacks showing what a pack of racists some of them are, much to the chagrin of other more responsible blacks. A pack of stank-assed worthless fuck heads out looking for trouble. Nothing more.

You are truly ignorant. And a huge part of the problem.
I've asked you several times to not pack so much information into one post.

When someone like you and Mud shows yourselves to be what you truly are, it only takes one sentence.
So sorry that today's technology instantly reveals how full of shit you are.

You're lucky that today's technology makes it easy enough for someone as stupid as you to get online in the first place.
Stop inundating me with facts!

There's this new medium called the Internet...

. King said "rioting" is the voice of the unheard or was it peaceful "protest" is the voice of the unheard ???

. King said "rioting" is the voice of the unheard or peaceful "protest" is the voice of the unheard ???

No. He said "riot." King was a radical, not a kindly house nigga, the way you want him to be.

'A Riot Is the Language of the Unheard': 9 MLK Quotes the Mainstream Media Won't Cite

Forum List

Back