Blacks Won't Fight

William Joyce said:
Who says black people are dumb? They refuse to die for Jews. White people, meanwhile, can't get enough of it. I gotta say. I'm starting to rethink things here.
It might be an improvement in the opportunities blacks have these days.With better education the traditional army route is less and less attractive.

I wonder who is filling in the gap? Surely the overall enlistment total has not dropped by 41% so some brave young men are ante-ing up and kicking in!

Who the hell cares what color they are?
They help protect this nation just the same.
I'm glad to have served with any man or woman of any color.
To me, their will and desire to serve our nation makes them greater
than the spectator who will not serve, but instead insists on counting
numbers and measuring a soldiers worth by color.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Who the hell cares what color they are?
They help protect this nation just the same.
I'm glad to have served with any man or woman of any color.
To me, their will and desire to serve our nation makes them greater
than the spectator who will not serve, but instead insists on counting
numbers and measuring a soldiers worth by color.

Not only do I agree with this, but the whole Jewish Conspiracy thing irritates the crap out of me too. It is inane to think that a group of people that are a minority everywhere they live except Israel are running the world.

William Joyce said:
http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/dp-76630sy0mar06,0,7805480.story?coll=dp-news-local-final

Who says black people are dumb? They refuse to die for Jews. White people, meanwhile, can't get enough of it. I gotta say. I'm starting to rethink things here.
William, i must give you one. I am so confused on you logic, i have read the whole article and have not seen a one single line about jewish connection. How do you make this connection, i really wanna learn. Why jewish connection, it seems that article states that majority of "blacks" (i hate differentiation based on color of the skin, but it is different story) disapprove of Bush's policy in iraq. Not a word about jews. Please can you explain your reasoning to me?
O is it going like that: "In your home, you go to the tap and open it, but no water is comming. Do you think: shoot those evil jews drunk all the water or is it: shoot those evil jews sabotaged my house, so my life would be misreable". Is it along those lines?

cheers

Comrade said:
I wonder who is filling in the gap? Surely the overall enlistment total has not dropped by 41% so some brave young men are ante-ing up and kicking in!
well according to Willy it is dumb non-jew white people, wait Willy is white, ok i do not know

drac said:
William, i must give you one. I am so confused on you logic, i have read the whole article and have not seen a one single line about jewish connection. How do you make this connection, i really wanna learn. Why jewish connection, it seems that article states that majority of "blacks" (i hate differentiation based on color of the skin, but it is different story) disapprove of Bush's policy in iraq. Not a word about jews. Please can you explain your reasoning to me?
O is it going like that: "In your home, you go to the tap and open it, but no water is comming. Do you think: shoot those evil jews drunk all the water or is it: shoot those evil jews sabotaged my house, so my life would be misreable". Is it along those lines?

cheers

stick around, willies intellect will truly amaze you.

Well Willie is not as bad as Big D who would basically say "I hate *******, I hope they all die of AIDS", Willie is at least somewhat literate and will post on other topics other than race unlike the jackoff D.

That said....Willie is still a tortured soul who in some weird reality sees the Jews as persecutors :scratch:

OCA said:
Well Willie is not as bad as Big D who would basically say "I hate *******, I hope they all die of AIDS", Willie is at least somewhat literate and will post on other topics other than race unlike the jackoff D.

That said....Willie is still a tortured soul who in some weird reality sees the Jews as persecutors :scratch:
whatgever happened to that fuckstick, he finally get the boot?

drac said:

cheers

Fair question.

Read this article about the Jewish motivations behind the war in Iraq:

http://www.vdare.com/misc/macdonald_neoconservatism.htm

You don't have to believe that Jews "run the world" to believe that they have significant influence over American foreign policy and use that influence to advance what they see as Israel's interests.

You also don't have to believe that whites are the "master race" and "everyone else should die" to believe that whites are a unique group who should be free to determine their own destiny. I don't believe other racial groups should be harmed or denigrated, but I do think my racial group has a right to live in peace.

William Joyce said:
Fair question.

Read this article about the Jewish motivations behind the war in Iraq:

http://www.vdare.com/misc/macdonald_neoconservatism.htm

You don't have to believe that Jews "run the world" to believe that they have significant influence over American foreign policy and use that influence to advance what they see as Israel's interests.

You also don't have to believe that whites are the "master race" and "everyone else should die" to believe that whites are a unique group who should be free to determine their own destiny. I don't believe other racial groups should be harmed or denigrated, but I do think my racial group has a right to live in peace.

There is no White race, i've told you this. Whites are not an ethnicity. Now Italians, Greeks, Chinese etc. etc. those are race or ethnicities.

Johnney said:
whatgever happened to that fuckstick, he finally get the boot?

We had the battle royal when he got booted then tried to come back as Dave. As you can see i'm still the champ.

Forum List

Back