blm leader patrisse cullors is in fear

This is all this mumble mouth, racist hag does is start threads about BLM or black folks. Damn some black man must have really dogged her ass out and kicked her to the curb, because the hatred runs deep.
Yeah. It's apparent she got shunned by a brother early in life.

We blacks know we are winning when racists do what you guys are doing. If BLM wasn't effective none of you maggots would have them living rent free in your heads.

VIVA LA BLM!

Look at the black racist.
There are no black racists here. There are blacks who get called racist by fragile snowflake whites who want to talk shit on blacks but can't face what you see when the mirror is put on your white asses.

Yawn!

More ignorant whiteness. I'm going to make an example out of this forum and it's going to happen relatively soon.

Bring it, asshole.

BLM in a blanket, fry the bitches like bacon.

How about this one? I modified it to make it sound more appropriate.

"What do we want? Dead BLM PIGS! When do we want it? Now!"

Last edited:
Bring it, asshole.

BLM in a blanket, fry the bitches like bacon.

How about this one? I modified it to make it sound more appropriate.

"What do we want? Dead BLM PIGS! When do we want it? Now!"

BLM won't be frying and since I don't work for them, their accounting problem is not mine. But what they started is not going to end. There are other organizations out there that existed before BLM and will continue existing while pushing the same issue. So you can wish for what you want but the NAACP, Urban League, NAN, and many other organizations will keep going until we make smores out of you Grahams.

BLM won't be frying and since I don't work for them, their accounting problem is not mine. But what they started is not going to end. There are other organizations out there that existed before BLM and will continue existing while pushing the same issue. So you can wish for what you want but the NAACP, Urban League, NAN, and many other organizations will keep going until we make smores out of you Grahams.

You aren't going to do shit, punk-ass. Except for maybe killing each other off.

Actually I was thinking of Storm Thurmond - Dixiecrat/Hero of the GOP. The man that ran for President on a segregation platform.
Byrd was a KKK Grand Cyclops, Wilson, FDR and LBJ were racists and Biden TODAY thinks handing you a free Crack pipe promotes racial equity.

You have no credibility

None

Forum List

Back