Boehner Greasing The Skids For His Retirement By Mock Crying

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I think this guy is on the way out........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHSWe81f3yw]Boehner mocks GOP for inaction on immigration - YouTube[/ame]

I haven't seen such a pathetic display in years.......

It was one of the most truthful things the guy ever said.

Bullshit.

Everyone knows that passing so-called "Immigration Reform" is a scam. Anyone stupid enough to fall for it needs to leave.

Imagine, we have high unemployment and you want to bring millions more into the country to take what few jobs we have. That is what will happen. It's been tried before and all it did was make things worse.

Obama refuses to enforce our borders, so millions more will flood here.

Obama will never stick to his agreements, so if Boehner thinks his stupidity is funny, he's mistaken.

Bullshit.

Everyone knows that passing so-called "Immigration Reform" is a scam. Anyone stupid enough to fall for it needs to leave.

Imagine, we have high unemployment and you want to bring millions more into the country to take what few jobs we have. That is what will happen. It's been tried before and all it did was make things worse.

Obama will never stick to his agreements, so if Boehner thinks his stupidity is funny, he's mistaken.

Yes, on all points. :thup:

Bullshit.

As we have seen with Obamacare Obama only enforces the parts of the law that benefits him and his party everything else he delays or changes immigration reform would be no different.

I had hopes for him, but it seems that golf game he had with Obama convinced him to sell out his own base.

obama_boehner_golf.jpg

Ironically the one thing that John Boehner and Harry Reid have in common is they are two of the most ineffective leaders this country has had in the last 30 years.

Oh look! This nutter doesn't want to talk about Boehner. He wants to talk about Reid. How about that.

Is your avi a picture of you, or are you just surfing for rep from horny guys?

Ironically the one thing that John Boehner and Harry Reid have in common is they are two of the most ineffective leaders this country has had in the last 30 years.

Oh look! This nutter doesn't want to talk about Boehner. He wants to talk about Reid. How about that.

Oh look the left wing loon can't read go get someone to read the post for you especially the part about Boehner along with Reid being ineffective leaders.

Oh look the left wing loon can't read go get someone to read the post for you especially the part about Boehner along with Reid being ineffective leaders.

Would you have been able to say that about Boehner without mentioning Reid? Did is make it easier for you? Do you understand why I think what you said is a sign of weak character on your part?

Is your avi a picture of you, or are you just surfing for rep from horny guys?

Glad you asked, dummy.

It is a picture of a young woman who was recently shot and killed by a 6 year old boy who got hold of an unsecured firearm. Alex Santos. Look her up.

Would you have been able to say that about Boehner without mentioning Reid? Did is make it easier for you? Do you understand why I think what you said is a sign of weak character on your part?

Trying to read between the lines?

Being a liberal makes that difficult, don't you think?

Yikes. What a sad nutter. He gots to go. The GOP needs real leaders. Time to wave bye bye to milquetoast Neocon frauds. Their time has passed.

Does mentioning Reid make the part about Boehner any less true? Can you honestly emphasis on honestly say Reid has been a effective leader? What I understand is you can't accept any criticism of someone on the left even when it's legitimate which shows your high degree of partisanship and low degree of character.

Does mentioning Reid make the part about Boehner any less true? Can you honestly emphasis on honestly say Reid has been a effective leader? What I understand is you can't accept any criticism of someone on the left even when it's legitimate which shows your high degree of partisanship and low degree of character.

I have no comment on Reid in this thread. This is a thread about Boehner.

Bullshit.

Anything you don't like is a "scam".

And that's a huge lie about Obama "not enforcing the borders".

He's sent more people packing than all the previous presidents.

But he drew the line at kicking out kids that had no idea they were breaking any laws.

I have no comment on Reid in this thread. This is a thread about Boehner.

Very well be sure to apply the same standard to yourself by not commenting on or bring up Bush or any Republicans on threads about Obama or any Democrat.

Bullshit.

Anything you don't like is a "scam".

And that's a huge lie about Obama "not enforcing the borders".

He's sent more people packing than all the previous presidents.

But he drew the line at kicking out kids that had no idea they were breaking any laws.
Not entirely accurate.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtontimes.com%2Fnews%2F2014%2Fmar%2F12%2Fdeportations-come-mostly-from-border-dhs-chief-say%2F%3Fpage%3Dall&ei=-y5dU6GlDcH68AH4moCIBg&usg=AFQjCNHToiXSjr4hxmUVGpGK-oUkzIH9yA&sig2=6XQFMK73zjEHaAPQOMsnhw&bvm=bv.65397613,d.b2U

Forum List

Back