Bolton says secondary sanction on Europe possible

Bolton says 'it's possible' US will sanction European companies working with Iran - CNNPolitics

Cause sanctioning our long time allies makes the orange king happy....If Iran continues to abide by the deal...as even Mattis has admitted....why would our allies be punished?

This country is no longer a world leader....

Falling right into Putin’s hands

Break up the Western alliance and diminish the US leadership

What we get for electing Fat Donnie

Putin has got to be loving this. Putin's Choice is now sending this country down a dark road.

So is he also going to boycott companies that still advance the green initiative? Save for Mattis....the adults have left the room.

Bolton says 'it's possible' US will sanction European companies working with Iran - CNNPolitics

Cause sanctioning our long time allies makes the orange king happy....If Iran continues to abide by the deal...as even Mattis has admitted....why would our allies be punished?

You left wing clowns are morons, European Commission to retaliate against proposed new U.S. sanctions on Russia that could affect European firms here I will answer for you but but but..but..but :itsok:

Next to Trump, the Chickenhawk Walrus is the most dangerous man in America.

Bolton-Walrus.jpg

Liberal logic...Russian sanctions that hurt our European allies OKAY, Iran sanctions that hurt our European allies NOT OKAY. :eusa_think: I think the OP is a :290968001256257790-final:

Liberal logic...Russian sanctions that hurt our European allies OKAY, Iran sanctions that hurt our European allies NOT OKAY. :eusa_think: I think the OP is a :290968001256257790-final:
Our allies signed the Iran agreement and are complying with it

any country that helps the Iranians should pay the price. We won’t allow Iran to get nukes. This isn’t a negotiation

Our allies, the European Commission to retaliate against proposed new U.S. sanctions on Russia that could affect European firms HELLO EARTH TO LIBERALS.

any country that helps the Iranians should pay the price. We won’t allow Iran to get nukes. This isn’t a negotiation
Iran doesn’t have nukes

The other countries will not comply with our sanctions because they are honoring their agreement

What does the US do if the Trump sanctions are not honored by other countries

Our allies, the European Commission to retaliate against proposed new U.S. sanctions on Russia that could affect European firms HELLO EARTH TO LIBERALS.
No idea what you are talking about

Iran doesn’t have nukes

The other countries will not comply with our sanctions because they are honoring their agreement

Bullies Bully...where is Melania and her anti-bullying campaign?

Iran doesn’t have nukes

Again, put sanctions on any country that helps Iran. The obozo deal never put an end to iran’s Nuclear aspirations, in fact because of the sunset clause, it paved the way for Iran to get nukes. The only reason why our so called European allies signed off was they’re not the ones in immediate harms way and they wanted oil.

This makes no sense....are u drunk again?

No I'm mocking your double standards. You people have been yapping about slapping sanctions on Russia since 2016, even though this hurt our European allies. Then you start a thread bloviating about how the Iran sanctions are hurting our European allies. Why the double standard hmmm?

"John Bolton thinks he's a sophisticated thinker, when really he only has one mode: War, war, war, and more war. You're a broken record, not an intellectual."

Sanctioning our NATO allies.

Putin must be dancing the Hamster dance every morning when he wakes up.

Yup...he and his orange King's plan is working great. We will be declaring war on England any day now.

MORONS VOTED A PUTIN COLLABORATOR INTO THE WHITE HOUSE!

Forum List

Back