BOMBSHELL: GOP Selects Old Rich White Guy!

I've already stated many, many times I am a Kasich supporter since before he even announced.

Nice try, retard.

After providing a mountain of evidence of Trump's far left liberal beliefs, any one of which would have been a GOP career ender for anyone else, I always enjoy a good hard belly laugh when you idiot fucks who support Trump call someone a RINO and then drop to your knees and suck off The Donald.
And if Kasich is selected to run on Trumps ticket? Then what shitforbrains?

Very disingenuous person. You won't get an honest straight answer. He/she is a Clinton/Democrat supporter posing as a Republican on a Message Board. Happens a lot on Message Boards.

There's a couple other posers around here. He/she supposedly supports Kasich, despite him being an old rich white guy too. Posers struggle to keep their stories straight.
So now you are resorting to straw men now that your nuts have been kicked up into your throat! :lol:

You got caught sucking off a limousine liberal and will never be able to live it down or get the taste out of your mouth.

As you do the walk of shame back to your hidey hole, your ears are burning with the ringing truth of your character.
Hey dickbreath, you never answered my question. If Kasich is selected as Trump VP, who do you vote for?
I write in Kasich for Prez. That's what.

I will never vote for Trump, even if he chose Jesus Christ as his running mate.

If Trump chooses Kasich as his running mate and wins, I will be lighting a candle every day the fat fuck drops dead from a heart attack. I'll take up voodoo. I'll hire witches to throw curses.
Yabut, if Kasich runs with Trump, wouldn't Kasich have to at least support Trump? How could write in a candidate that supports Trump? In your foggy mind, anybody that supports Trump is a dumass.
I guess that makes your candidate a dumass.

He/she is very disingenuous. So don't expect a straight answer. But my guess is, he/she is supporting the corrupt skank and her rapist husband. That's my observation anyway.
I've already stated many, many times I am a Kasich supporter since before he even announced.

Nice try, retard.

After providing a mountain of evidence of Trump's far left liberal beliefs, any one of which would have been a GOP career ender for anyone else, I always enjoy a good hard belly laugh when you idiot fucks who support Trump call someone a RINO and then drop to your knees and suck off The Donald.

Very disingenuous person. You won't get an honest straight answer. He/she is a Clinton/Democrat supporter posing as a Republican on a Message Board. Happens a lot on Message Boards.

There's a couple other posers around here. He/she supposedly supports Kasich, despite him being an old rich white guy too. Posers struggle to keep their stories straight.
So now you are resorting to straw men now that your nuts have been kicked up into your throat! :lol:

You got caught sucking off a limousine liberal and will never be able to live it down or get the taste out of your mouth.

As you do the walk of shame back to your hidey hole, your ears are burning with the ringing truth of your character.
Hey dickbreath, you never answered my question. If Kasich is selected as Trump VP, who do you vote for?

He/she is a confused poser. They never were gonna vote for a Republican. We have a couple other posers here who like to play Republicans on Message Boards.

I think it's a sorta psychological disorder. They really do enjoy playing that 'Loyal Republican' who's somehow being 'forced' to vote for the Democrats. I assure you this OP never intended to vote Republican.

Last edited:
I would never have believed that about 40% of the country has gone so far as to support a guy for president who says he is worth 13 billion dollars, won't release his tax returns, and is now asking them to send him money...AND THEY WILL!!!!

If Trump chooses Kasich as his running mate and wins, I will be lighting a candle every day the fat fuck drops dead from a heart attack. I'll take up voodoo. I'll hire witches to throw curses.
Yabut, if Kasich runs with Trump, wouldn't Kasich have to at least support Trump? How could write in a candidate that supports Trump? In your foggy mind, anybody that supports Trump is a dumass.
So you created an imaginary scenario, and then reached a conclusion about Kasich based on that fantasy!

Wow.

This explains how the propaganda organs are so easily able to manipulate you rubes.

So you created an imaginary scenario, and then reached a conclusion about Kasich based on that fantasy!

Wow.

This explains how the propaganda organs are so easily able to manipulate you rubes.
Its a very likely scenario. Trump needs Ohio. You just told us all that you're gonna pencil in a Trump supporter. You can spit those balls out anytime now.

Wow.

Ha come on, just admit you're a poser who got busted. You never intended to vote Republican. You're not foolin anyone.

Forum List

Back