Bonzi - Just Ask Me!

That'll do.

Wow... you're too easy....

I've got some questions for you.

1) Why do you come online and talk about sex with strange men that you don't even know? Do you get a thrill out of it?
2) You claim that you have a job, yet you seem to be here all day long posting threads about sex and dating. What do you do for a living exactly? What is your job title?
3) What does your husband think about you talking to strange men that you don't know and that he doesn't know online about sex and dating?
4) Why does an old lady like you talk about dating so much?
5) Are you here to find someone to have an affair with? If not, what is your purpose of being here? You don't really post in any other section of the forum, and pretty much all of your threads are silly and juvenile and pointless.
6) Does your husband KNOW that you come here and act like an old tired whore?

Strange men?!

Most definitely. Do you read all the responses from men to this clown's threads?

Chris, I'm married, an employer and a committed Conservo-Fascist. All in all, some might say I'm a pillar of my community. Strange indeed!!

I mean strange as in someone you don't really know. ;)

Wow... you're too easy....

I've got some questions for you.

1) Why do you come online and talk about sex with strange men that you don't even know? Do you get a thrill out of it?
2) You claim that you have a job, yet you seem to be here all day long posting threads about sex and dating. What do you do for a living exactly? What is your job title?
3) What does your husband think about you talking to strange men that you don't know and that he doesn't know online about sex and dating?
4) Why does an old lady like you talk about dating so much?
5) Are you here to find someone to have an affair with? If not, what is your purpose of being here? You don't really post in any other section of the forum, and pretty much all of your threads are silly and juvenile and pointless.
6) Does your husband KNOW that you come here and act like an old tired whore?

Strange men?!

Most definitely. Do you read all the responses from men to this clown's threads?

Chris, I'm married, an employer and a committed Conservo-Fascist. All in all, some might say I'm a pillar of my community. Strange indeed!!

I mean strange as in someone you don't really know. ;)

Chris, everyone knows me. Otherwise they'd stop calling me a cunt all the time.

Forum List

Back