Border wall update

Not built yet.
Although so far this has been a total failure for Trump, there are still a couple of more years left in his tenure. We'll see if he can deliver.

Where's the check from Mexico?

If trump wants that wall then he should do what he spent over a year promising, that Mexico will pay for that wall.

Get the money from Mexico.

Do you have the check from Mexico?
When did you trespass into the US and where is your family stuck?
It’s obvious you’re an illegal.

So no check from Mexico yet, perhaps they sent cash and Rump used it.to pay off more of his personal had deals? I mean since daddy is dead and an not bail him out any more. Any wall money yet?
Even Google Translate can’t figure your dumb brain out.

So what your saying is Mexico is not paying for the wall, well no shit!
I am happy to pay for the Wall in lieu of paying Mexican Drug Lords.
Border Wall Tax rates, right wingers.

Rumps, not so much! That money from Mexico not gonna make it!
I didn’t vote for Mexico paying for the wall.

Me either. THough making Mexico pay, for the shitty neighbor they have been, should certainly be on the agenda.
Trade deal and stop sending them non-commerce related money.

Ya so no wall and Mexico not paying for it, got it!

You want to admit that you want America flooded with illegals, because you are anti-American?

You do realize that there's already a wall on our border don't you?

How is not wanting to waste more money on a wall that won't stop people from illegally coming into our nation wanting America flooded with illegals and makes them anti American?

I have a very good question for you.

Why don't you advocate for what will work much faster, cheaper and better than a wall?

Why don't you want American employers who hire those illegal workers held responsible for the crimes they commit? The minute they hire an undocumented worker they just as illegal as the undocumented worker. In fact, in my opinion, worse than the undocumented worker.

All we need to do is prosecute the criminals who hire those undocumented workers. We need to enforce the laws we already have that our government has been ignoring for decades. If business people see a few businesses be held accountable for the crimes they are committing and they are sent to prison for their crimes, no business will hire an undocumented worker.

It won't cost tens of billions of dollars, we won't need to waste all that money and time with a wall that won't stop people from coming. It's fast and it will actually work.

If there are no jobs for them to come to, they won't come. If there are no jobs for the ones who are here, they just might leave.

Not wanting to do what you want done isn't wanting to flood our nation with illegals nor is it anti American.

What you want to do has been proven to not work. Why keep doing something that doesn't work?

Why not actually enforce our existing laws on the criminals who hire those workers? You don't want undocumented workers here, why do you want something that has already been proven to not work and why don't you want to enforce the laws we have on the criminals who are giving our jobs to undocumented workers?

Seems to me the anti American person here isn't the person you replied to.

Your family gets your instagram payments from cutting grass to pay taxes to Mexican cities run by drug cartels.

And Mexico has still not sent money for your border wall, Rump dry humped you!
I didn’t vote for Mexico to pay for the wall.
Just like I didn’t vote to allow your illegal ass to stay in the US.

Derpy, derp, derp, Rump told me Mexico was paying for the wall and he fucked me therefore you most be an illegal! That about got it? Derpy, derp, derp!
Derp...Watching our for ICE?
I voted for ICE and I got it!
Learn English.

Lol, I know English. Mexico is not paying for your border wall, Rump fucked you!
I voted for a Conservative Court and I got it!

I didn’t vote for Mexico paying for the wall.

Me either. THough making Mexico pay, for the shitty neighbor they have been, should certainly be on the agenda.
Trade deal and stop sending them non-commerce related money.

Ya so no wall and Mexico not paying for it, got it!

You want to admit that you want America flooded with illegals, because you are anti-American?

You do realize that there's already a wall on our border don't you?

How is not wanting to waste more money on a wall that won't stop people from illegally coming into our nation wanting America flooded with illegals and makes them anti American?

I have a very good question for you.

Why don't you advocate for what will work much faster, cheaper and better than a wall?

Why don't you want American employers who hire those illegal workers held responsible for the crimes they commit? The minute they hire an undocumented worker they just as illegal as the undocumented worker. In fact, in my opinion, worse than the undocumented worker.

All we need to do is prosecute the criminals who hire those undocumented workers. We need to enforce the laws we already have that our government has been ignoring for decades. If business people see a few businesses be held accountable for the crimes they are committing and they are sent to prison for their crimes, no business will hire an undocumented worker.

It won't cost tens of billions of dollars, we won't need to waste all that money and time with a wall that won't stop people from coming. It's fast and it will actually work.

If there are no jobs for them to come to, they won't come. If there are no jobs for the ones who are here, they just might leave.

Not wanting to do what you want done isn't wanting to flood our nation with illegals nor is it anti American.

What you want to do has been proven to not work. Why keep doing something that doesn't work?

Why not actually enforce our existing laws on the criminals who hire those workers? You don't want undocumented workers here, why do you want something that has already been proven to not work and why don't you want to enforce the laws we have on the criminals who are giving our jobs to undocumented workers?

Seems to me the anti American person here isn't the person you replied to.
I want a wall and to prosecute businesses.

And Mexico has still not sent money for your border wall, Rump dry humped you!

Derpy, derp, derp, Rump told me Mexico was paying for the wall and he fucked me therefore you most be an illegal! That about got it? Derpy, derp, derp!
Learn English.

Lol, I know English. Mexico is not paying for your border wall, Rump fucked you!

And still no wall, fucked by Agent Orange and you are loving it.

Israel’s seems to work just fine.
is Built by US taxpayers money....oh and the whole world is against it....and it will come down just like the Berlin wall did.....Did you also notice we use Israel as an example in atrocities....a rogue country that's condemned by everyone, except the evangelicals.
The whole world that takes money from the US and then tells the US to fuck off.
You must enjoy making an ass of yourself.

The US takes money before it gives....Do you even know why we have bases all of the world? And no, is not because we spreading democracy......we have our hands on natural resources, preferential agreements and contracts for protection, we topple regimes so we can pave the way for american businesses to prosper in those country.....sweet heart there is nothing we that out of love.
Bullshit...total bullshit.
These nations beg us to be there.
Hell, even Poland is begging for us now.
Where do you get this paranoid bullshit from?
Iraq begged for us to come?
Iran?
Afghanistan?
Syria?
Lybia?
Panama?
Nicaragua?
and many other countries that we disestablished? .....the history is not kind to the US....we just continued the imperialism and picked up from where the French and the Brits left it off....with more massacres, theft of natural resources, the killings of millions of civilians of the war conflicts and the backing of brutal dictators.

Wake up....this stuff you don't get in fox and certainly they didn't teach you at school....I'm sure they told the natives were savages as well and deserved to be exterminated.

Congress appropriates the funding, not Trump. Is the wall worth shutting the govt down over? Probably not. IMHO Congress should tax the money transfers from the US a few cents to pay for the wall. There are billions of dollars flowing out of the US from foreign workers. Also, cuts to foreign aid should pay for the wall. There are ways to not have taxpayers fund the wall if Congress grows a pair.

Learn English.

I voted for a Trade War with China and I got it.
Keep it coming; I’ve got more stuff I voted for and I got it.

is Built by US taxpayers money....oh and the whole world is against it....and it will come down just like the Berlin wall did.....Did you also notice we use Israel as an example in atrocities....a rogue country that's condemned by everyone, except the evangelicals.

The US takes money before it gives....Do you even know why we have bases all of the world? And no, is not because we spreading democracy......we have our hands on natural resources, preferential agreements and contracts for protection, we topple regimes so we can pave the way for american businesses to prosper in those country.....sweet heart there is nothing we that out of love.
Iran?
Afghanistan?
Syria?
Lybia?
Panama?
Nicaragua?
and many other countries that we disestablished? .....the history is not kind to the US....we just continued the imperialism and picked up from where the French and the Brits left it off....with more massacres, theft of natural resources, the killings of millions of civilians of the war conflicts and the backing of brutal dictators.

Wake up....this stuff you don't get in fox and certainly they didn't teach you at school....I'm sure they told the natives were savages as well and deserved to be exterminated.
The Middle East begged for US intervention to
Prevent Israel from kicking their asses.
Doesn’t the 1967 6 Day War ring a bell?
The US stopped Israel from taking control of it’s 5 neighbors.
Make believe you don’t know that.

Don’t invite Russia to our border and maybe we’ll leave you alone; your history sucks.

Last edited:

The US takes money before it gives....Do you even know why we have bases all of the world? And no, is not because we spreading democracy......we have our hands on natural resources, preferential agreements and contracts for protection, we topple regimes so we can pave the way for American businesses to prosper in those country.....sweet heart there is nothing we that out of love.
Iran?
Afghanistan?
Syria?
Libya?
Panama?
Nicaragua?

What's with the revisionist history?
Iraq begged for us to come? Saddam thought he had nukes?!. NK had better stay cool or they're next. Vicious dictators are fair game.
Iran? Not in Iran (yet), sanctions may be all that's needed
Afghanistan? Terrorist haven. Had to oppose terrorists, mostly target practice for drones now.
Syria? Someone had to stop the chemical attacks on civilians, plus eliminate ISIS
Libya? Obama and the dems leading from behind. We're not in there stealing oil that I know??
Panama? Not in Panama, just got rid of Noriega and his drug cartel
Nicaragua? US sandbox, Carter and Reagan didn't want commies playing there

Iran?
Afghanistan?
Syria?
Lybia?
Panama?
Nicaragua?

Don’t invite Russia to our border and maybe we’ll leave you Alone; your history sucks.

I mentioned specific invasions and all you did is close your eyes and pick and choose from your own alternative facts.....i'm glad you don't get to write history.
We like it or we don't we are responsible of lot shit that happened in the last 70 years....heck even before that.

Iran?
Afghanistan?
Syria?
Lybia?
Panama?
Nicaragua?

Don’t invite Russia to our border and maybe we’ll leave you Alone; your history sucks.

I mentioned specific invasions and all you did is close your eyes and pick and choose from your own alternative facts.....i'm glad you don't get to write history.
We like it or we don't we are responsible of lot shit that happened in the last 70 years....heck even before that.
Context, moron, context.
We were invited or warding off Russia.
But, then again, you want the US to be just like Russia.

Iran?
Afghanistan?
Syria?
Lybia?
Panama?
Nicaragua?

Context, moron, context.

context my ass.....We are an imperialist force, we inflicted lot of pain in many nations, we stole resources, we delayed democracy and foreced tyranny on millions of people for our own benefit....if you are proud of that i'm not.
We invaded Iraq based on a lie and look what happened.

Iran?
Afghanistan?
Syria?
Lybia?
Panama?
Nicaragua?

Context, moron, context.

context my ass.....We are an imperialist force, we inflicted lot of pain in many nations, we stole resources, we delayed democracy and foreced tyranny on millions of people for our own benefit....if you are proud of that i'm not.
We invaded Iraq based on a lie and look what happened.
Right...
And everyone of those nations that have been around 1,000 years before the US folded like a cheap deck of cards.

Not built yet.
Although so far this has been a total failure for Trump, there are still a couple of more years left in his tenure. We'll see if he can deliver.
Actually its already been started but the media reporting that would admit they are full of shit so that won't happen.

Learn English.

I voted for a Trade War with China and I got it.
Keep it coming; I’ve got more stuff I voted for and I got it.

You voted for a trade war, Christ you are dumber than I thought! Did you receive that money from Mexico yet? NO, well no shit Rump fucked you!

`
The West Wall in Israel works.....if you build it correctly.
`
`

muro-israel.png

So no check from Mexico yet, perhaps they sent cash and Rump used it.to pay off more of his personal had deals? I mean since daddy is dead and an not bail him out any more. Any wall money yet?
Even Google Translate can’t figure your dumb brain out.

Baby is not a recognized language.

Money or no money from Mexico?
All you have demonstrated is that you don’t know English.
Your post is not funny because your English sucks and you didn’t understand what I posted.
You are embarrassing yourself.

Did Mexico pay or not dupe?

Are you a Franco sock?

`
The West Wall in Israel works.....if you build it correctly.
`
`

muro-israel.png

I like the gun tower, that's a nice touch. :)

Forum List

Back