Border wall update

You must have had some interesting childhood.

Do you have the check from Mexico?
When did you trespass into the US and where is your family stuck?
It’s obvious you’re an illegal.

So no check from Mexico yet, perhaps they sent cash and Rump used it.to pay off more of his personal had deals? I mean since daddy is dead and an not bail him out any more. Any wall money yet?
Even Google Translate can’t figure your dumb brain out.

Baby is not a recognized language.
Don’t insult the babies!

So no check from Mexico yet, perhaps they sent cash and Rump used it.to pay off more of his personal had deals? I mean since daddy is dead and an not bail him out any more. Any wall money yet?

So what your saying is Mexico is not paying for the wall, well no shit!
I am happy to pay for the Wall in liu of paying Mexican Drug Lords.

So still money from Mexico? Son of a gun, Rump fucked you!
I get it!
You’re a Republican posing as the stupidest Liberal that ever existed!

So no money from Mexico?

No sweetums, but you're my bitch.

Said the loser that can't talk like a grownup.

No money from Mexico for border wall yet putt-putt?:5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg::backpedal:

I'm more angry with our Congress for not giving money for the Wall. It is their primary job to protect US from external threats.

Would you not agree, moron?

Rump promised Mexico was going to pay for the wall! He tucked you you loved it just admit you love Rumps dick in your ass!

Sorry, not going to talk to retarded babies.

No money from Mexico?

You must have had some interesting childhood.

Money or no money from Mexico?

To tell you the truth, I don't see a border wall being constructed before Trump leaves office.

And no, Mexico isn't gonna pay for it.

Don’t insult the babies!

Yes or no did Mexico sent the money? Easy question girls!

Israel’s seems to work just fine.
is Built by US taxpayers money....oh and the whole world is against it....and it will come down just like the Berlin wall did.....Did you also notice we use Israel as an example in atrocities....a rogue country that's condemned by everyone, except the evangelicals.

All you have demonstrated is that you don’t know English.
Your post is not funny because your English sucks and you didn’t understand what I posted.
You are embarrassing yourself.

is Built by US taxpayers money....oh and the whole world is against it....and it will come down just like the Berlin wall did.....Did you also notice we use Israel as an example in atrocities....a rogue country that's condemned by everyone, except the evangelicals.
The whole world that takes money from the US and then tells the US to fuck off.
You must enjoy making an ass of yourself.

The US takes money before it gives....Do you even know why we have bases all of the world? And no, is not because we spreading democracy......we have our hands on natural resources, preferential agreements and contracts for protection, we topple regimes so we can pave the way for american businesses to prosper in those country.....sweet heart there is nothing we that out of love.

Your post is not funny because your English sucks and you didn’t understand what I posted.

Did Mexico pay or not dupe?

The US takes money before it gives....Do you even know why we have bases all of the world? And no, is not because we spreading democracy......we have our hands on natural resources, preferential agreements and contracts for protection, we topple regimes so we can pave the way for american businesses to prosper in those country.....sweet heart there is nothing we that out of love.
Bullshit...total bullshit.
These nations beg us to be there.
Hell, even Poland is begging for us now.
Where do you get this paranoid bullshit from?

Your family gets your instagram payments from cutting grass to pay taxes to Mexican cities run by drug cartels.

Your family gets your instagram payments from cutting grass to pay taxes to Mexican cities run by drug cartels.

And Mexico has still not sent money for your border wall, Rump dry humped you!

I didn’t vote for Mexico to pay for the wall.
Just like I didn’t vote to allow your illegal ass to stay in the US.

Derpy, derp, derp, Rump told me Mexico was paying for the wall and he fucked me therefore you most be an illegal! That about got it? Derpy, derp, derp!

Derpy, derp, derp, Rump told me Mexico was paying for the wall and he fucked me therefore you most be an illegal! That about got it? Derpy, derp, derp!
Derp...Watching our for ICE?
I voted for ICE and I got it!
Learn English.

Derp...Watching our for ICE?
I voted for ICE and I got it!
Learn English.

Lol, I know English. Mexico is not paying for your border wall, Rump fucked you!

Last edited:
Not built yet.
Although so far this has been a total failure for Trump, there are still a couple of more years left in his tenure. We'll see if he can deliver.

Agreed. This is a huge problem for him and for the GOP as a whole.

I don't know what those morons think is going to happen if they fuck their voters like this.

When you run a Hillary the Hag type even OJ Simpson could beat her.

Forum List

Back