Border wall update

Israel’s seems to work just fine.
And the Palestinians paid for it.

Oh, wait...
Shock report: US paying more for illegal immigrant births than Trump’s wall

Waste fraud and abuse

Fake news

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Unfortunately it is not, Illegal aliens are a huge waste of money and resources....
so is a wall; and it won't solve the problem.

Err, what? DO YOU NEED A BOTTLE?

You and baby Rump do, till much?

My child is too old for a bottle. ANd can speak very well. You seem to be having trouble. Is your mommy around?

No sweetums, but you're my bitch.

Said the loser that can't talk like a grownup.

No money from Mexico for border wall yet putt-putt?:5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg::backpedal:

I'm more angry with our Congress for not giving money for the Wall. It is their primary job to protect US from external threats.

Would you not agree, moron?

Thanks for admitting you have never watched his interviews or speeches.

I have seen a few of his speeches, they are all the same, he says what will get him the most adoration from the group he is in front of.

The fact you cannot see this makes me wonder if you really watch his speeches.

Didn't you just describe every politician?

Pretty much, some need the worship more than others.

I hear Bill Clinton was like that.

Trump seems fine with people being up set with him and not willing to accommodate them, until they meet him at least half way.

Bill was a master of adjusting to the audience. Could even change his accent when needed.

There are two kinds of people in Trump’s mind, those who worship him and then the rest of us. He does not give a rats ass about you if you are not in the first group.

I've seen nothing to support that. Indeed, I see him working to win over those in the second group.

I have seen a few of his speeches, they are all the same, he says what will get him the most adoration from the group he is in front of.

The fact you cannot see this makes me wonder if you really watch his speeches.

Trump seems fine with people being up set with him and not willing to accommodate them, until they meet him at least half way.

Bill was a master of adjusting to the audience. Could even change his accent when needed.

There are two kinds of people in Trump’s mind, those who worship him and then the rest of us. He does not give a rats ass about you if you are not in the first group.

I've seen nothing to support that. Indeed, I see him working to win over those in the second group.

You might need some new glasses. He routinely mocks the second group via tweets and at his pep rallies.

You do not win people over by mocking them

You might need some new glasses. He routinely mocks the second group via tweets and at his pep rallies.

Why attempt to win over disturbed people who will never accept your very existence?

You and baby Rump do, till much?

My child is too old for a bottle. ANd can speak very well. You seem to be having trouble. Is your mommy around?

No money from Mexico for border wall yet putt-putt?:5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg::backpedal:

I'm more angry with our Congress for not giving money for the Wall. It is their primary job to protect US from external threats.

Rump promised Mexico was going to pay for the wall! He tucked you you loved it just admit you love Rumps dick in your ass!

Rump promised Mexico was going to pay for the wall! He tucked you you loved it just admit you love Rumps dick in your ass!
You must have had some interesting childhood.

Do you have the check from Mexico?

When did you trespass into the US and where is your family stuck?
It’s obvious you’re an illegal.

So no check from Mexico yet, perhaps they sent cash and Rump used it.to pay off more of his personal had deals? I mean since daddy is dead and an not bail him out any more. Any wall money yet?

So no check from Mexico yet, perhaps they sent cash and Rump used it.to pay off more of his personal had deals? I mean since daddy is dead and an not bail him out any more. Any wall money yet?
Even Google Translate can’t figure your dumb brain out.

So what your saying is Mexico is not paying for the wall, well no shit!

I am happy to pay for the Wall in lieu of paying Mexican Drug Lords.

I am happy to pay for the Wall in liu of paying Mexican Drug Lords.

So still money from Mexico? Son of a gun, Rump fucked you!

Not built yet.
Although so far this has been a total failure for Trump, there are still a couple of more years left in his tenure. We'll see if he can deliver.
Eight years after Obama was elected, so many promises remain unfulfilled.which democrats have been instrumental in blocking.

Yeah, he has fucked up on the wall so far.

If he pushed it, you'd be whining like a front hole about his tyranny.

I am happy to pay for the Wall in liu of paying Mexican Drug Lords.

So still money from Mexico? Son of a gun, Rump fucked you!
I get it!
You’re a Republican posing as the stupidest Liberal that ever existed!

Does he really? Or does he mock certain individuals that have put themselves out there?

Sorry, not going to talk to retarded babies.

Baby is not a recognized language.

Forum List

Back