🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Botched Oklahoma Execution

Are you DELIBERATELY misrepresenting things, or do you not actually now how the United States judicial system is intended to work?

You think you are there to let them prove your guilty? :cuckoo:

Well yeah. The burden of proof is on the prosecutor to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you are guilty. That's how criminal justice works, presumption of innocence and all that.

I believe your there to refute their trying to prove your guilty! There is a big difference!

Do you know anything about how the criminal justice system operates? I know people that had clear cut cases that did not involve the death penalty that took years to appeal, yet you want to wave a magic wand and solve everything by saying they only have a year to appeal a death penalty case. That is so stupid I don't even know where that there is no possible insult I could use to convey to you how stupid it is.

Are you a lawyer?

No, I am a mad scientist who understands how the law works. Did you know that Lex Luther was elected President after being convicted of murder? We evil geniuses have ways around everything.

Superman #1245!:D

I wonder if anybody in the prison system considered the possibility of sabotage. Lefties invented the old saying "the end justifies the means" and I wouldn't put it past them to intentionally botch an execution in order to make a political statement especially when the Obama administration is in such disarray. .

I am pretty sure that liberals are responsible for the disappearance of Elvis, the failure of the Edsel automobile, teenage acne, dandruff, and the heartbreak of psoriasis, too....

Wouldn't doubt it.

I wonder if anybody in the prison system considered the possibility of sabotage. Lefties invented the old saying "the end justifies the means" and I wouldn't put it past them to intentionally botch an execution in order to make a political statement especially when the Obama administration is in such disarray. .

I am pretty sure that liberals are responsible for the disappearance of Elvis, the failure of the Edsel automobile, teenage acne, dandruff, and the heartbreak of psoriasis, too....

Let me enlighten the pop-culture generation who apparently think the world began with Elvis. Hitler engineered the Reichstag fire in order to galvanize (ignorant) Germans against the "Jewish conspiracy". Sabotage is nothing new.

I just heard the story about this criminal's sadistic murder of a young woman -- an only child -- and the torture, pain, agony, and murder that she endured. I don't give two hoots how long it took for this animal to die. As far as I'm concerned his pain didn't last long enough. The good news? He's on his way to hell.

Too FUCKING EASY.... I can think of a way to make it last for about a day! :mad:

Me too, tie him to a tree in the middle of summer and pour molasses all over his body with feral pigs in the area...

I was thinking more in the way of several hungry rats! Just enough so he can watch them devour him!

Like Ernest Borgnine went down in the movie > "Willard". Classic scene. Willard got his nasty boss alone in the small stockroom. Called out to his loyal 30 or so rats, and said > Tear'm up!! And they did just that.:D

I haven't looked at every post on here so I will ask does anyone know the name of Clayton Lockett’s victim and what was done to her? For those who don't her name was Stephanie Neiman she was beaten bound with duct tape her mouth was taped shut shot and buried alive. It would be nice if everyone would take a break from discussing Lockett's suffering and what he went through to think about Stephanie Neiman's suffering and what she went through botched or execution or not he earned his death she didn't.

Who here has had to put a beloved pet down?
I imagine quite a few of you have had to be involved in that painful act.
Veterinarians usually use pentobarbital or sodium thiopental or a combination of both. They stop the heart and the breathing of the pet. I've held beloved pets on my lap when such drugs were administered and never saw my pet in pain or distress.
Those drugs work equally as well on humans, to administer pain free and trauma free death.
I am unsure why some other drug cocktail is needed for human death sentences.

The pet deserves the kindness. The criminal doesn't. Shoot the painful meds in right away and keep pumping until he dies.

Let me enlighten the pop-culture generation who apparently think the world began with Elvis. Hitler engineered the Reichstag fire in order to galvanize (ignorant) Germans against the "Jewish conspiracy". Sabotage is nothing new.

By God, you nailed it! Hitler did it!

Since it is Okiehoma, I am surprised they didn't finish him off with a Rambo survival knife saw to the neck until decapitated...

Too FUCKING EASY.... I can think of a way to make it last for about a day! :mad:

Me too, tie him to a tree in the middle of summer and pour molasses all over his body with feral pigs in the area...

Strap him to a chair and force him to read your dumbass posts for the next 30 years, he'll be begging for a botched injection.....,

Is there a reason we can't just use a guillotine?

Better yet....a firing squad. Id sign up tomorrow if I'd get to shoot my own shit.:D

READY........AIM............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ1BiADx650]AK-74 RAPID FIRE RECOIL CONTROL - YouTube[/ame]

I just read you're post right after I posted my own. Great minds!!!!!!! :lol:

If you want to know what Scriptures you are ignoring feel free to go back to the threads and look them up, I am taking Jesus advice and not my pearls to the pigs.

Seriously dude? You really expect people to believe you don't tell people what to believe? When did you start doing that? Three minutes ago? Even you can't believe that claptrap. How is calling someone a hypocrite not telling them what to believe?

What right do you have to tell anyone that they are a hypocrite simply because they believe in the death penalty? Romans 13 is the only thing any Christian has to site in order to shut you up on the subject, if you were actually honest. Being that you are the self righteous prick in this discussion you will simply dismiss the fact that God gave the government the authority, and you are rebelling against God when you challenge the government.

Then we have the response of Paul when he was brought to trial in Acts 25, “I am standing before Caesar’s tribunal, where I ought to be tried. I have done no wrong to the Jews, as you also very well know. If, then, I am a wrongdoer and have committed anything worthy of death, I do not refuse to die; but if none of those things is true of which these men accuse me, no one can hand me over to them. I appeal to Caesar.”

Tell me something, oh he who has a direct line to god, how can you claim to be speaking the truth as it is in Scripture if you don't present all the truth as it is in Scripture? I have some pretty substantive arguments against the death penalty, ones that have convinced some Christians who supported it, and I never once called any of them a hypocrite for disagreeing with me. That is because, unlike the scumbags (aka you) I know what the Bible says, and know that only a hypocritical scumbag asshole would ever call someone a hypocrite for disagreeing about doctrine.

And, no, that is not me calling you a hypocrite, that is me showing you what true hypocrisy is.
Calm down Quantum, everything's going to be OK.

It's not hard to think that this ultimately will end in criminal proceedings.

But they'll be against some low-level stooge who has been pumped up to feel it's noble to take one for the team.

Forum List

Back