BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

He's the one person in politics who isn't there to get rich and famous.}}

and pigs fly That's all he cares about The pos thinks he's a king

So is this just another white terrorist mass shooter Taking advantage of an amendment from the dark ages.?
Don't worry Issa when we are attacked we'll point at you and tell them you are unarmed!

At first I thought all these shootings just coincidence.
Now I'm sure the DNC is somehow behind them...to FORCE Mr. Trump to take action on guns, thereby pissing off his base.
This is just way too convenient...and raise your hands if you think the DNC wouldn't stoop this low.......

ok....i've had my TF moment for tonight.....carry on
YOU WIN the most demented ah post of the day The prize is dinner with the moron Trump at burger king

I'd LOVE to have dinner with Mr. President...even at da King :113:
2nd prize was 2 dinners

Blame the justice system in Illinois for that...

I grew up outside Chi-town and back in the day the saying was that minorities got less time for shooting their own than shooting a white guy and I bet it still holds true.

The shooting in Texas is a reminder the dangerous times we live in.

Sooner or later the left will win if this keep going...
Let the war begin...

For me I am not in a mood for any conflict and before you call me the name of a cat or the part of a woman private part you need to understand this old dog has fought too long.

America need to start discussing the society we live in and the fact many on the left use Sweden as their model they want without knowing the laws they have and the lack of a melting pot.

We must discuss the fact we put kids on pills because pathetic parents can not be bothered with raising their kids and Teachers can not be bother to handle a kid.

Also the violent society we depict in our entertainment add fuel to kids and adults using mental health medication and people on those drugs usually are delusional and our entertainment industry give them the idea it is cool to kill.

Then our 24/7/365 News cycle and unfiltered web glorifies these mentally deranged individuals causing others to believe they can have 15 minutes of fame which should be never allowed.

The fact is America is lost and the war is over before it ever began...

I know you Yell your Yell but fact is the backlash is coming and it will be harsh...

"The fact is America is lost and the war is over before it ever began"...

Yes, and if Trump isn't reelected it is going to be sooner than later.

Trump is the last person that should lead any charge on morality see his entire life has been lacking it.

No politician should lead us and we must start at home and learn to be parents and role models for our kids.

Politicians no matter which party are flawed and let me be very clear lack morals most of the time as the sell you how pious they are!

I have never considered Trump as a politician. He himself says he's no politician. He's rough around the edges and has a foul mouth but he gets things done. He's the one person in politics who isn't there to get rich and famous.

Are you sure?

A Look At President Trump's History Of Profiting Off His Presidency

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ing-from-the-presidency-let-us-count-the-ways

And as to famous? He is in the news or tweeting multiple times a day. He gets attention. And he has always sought attention.

I NEVER Saw

Hey - I have not been able to see any news confirming that Garza was the shooter - where did you find your source from the pic earlier?
Bing was the source.
Does it matter? I have been in similar situation or worse. Asshole Truckers blasting past stop sighs, doing whatever they bloody please. These Mexicans don't follow immigration law or even follow traffic laws...So here is another example of Jose Pedro the Hispanic exemplar being given special treatment.. Hispanic truck driver kills whomever. Causes a huge pile up because the asshole didn't understand basic English. Shit like what a run away ramp was for. Diversity? Isn't it great?

So is this just another white terrorist mass shooter Taking advantage of an amendment from the dark ages.?

"29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, "

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

Actually that period is called The Enlightenment. (I think)

The Dark ages were pre-Martin Luther.

Commie Rotten Fuck.

Let the war begin...

For me I am not in a mood for any conflict and before you call me the name of a cat or the part of a woman private part you need to understand this old dog has fought too long.

America need to start discussing the society we live in and the fact many on the left use Sweden as their model they want without knowing the laws they have and the lack of a melting pot.

We must discuss the fact we put kids on pills because pathetic parents can not be bothered with raising their kids and Teachers can not be bother to handle a kid.

Also the violent society we depict in our entertainment add fuel to kids and adults using mental health medication and people on those drugs usually are delusional and our entertainment industry give them the idea it is cool to kill.

Then our 24/7/365 News cycle and unfiltered web glorifies these mentally deranged individuals causing others to believe they can have 15 minutes of fame which should be never allowed.

I know you Yell your Yell but fact is the backlash is coming and it will be harsh...

Trump is the last person that should lead any charge on morality see his entire life has been lacking it.

No politician should lead us and we must start at home and learn to be parents and role models for our kids.

Politicians no matter which party are flawed and let me be very clear lack morals most of the time as the sell you how pious they are!

I have never considered Trump as a politician. He himself says he's no politician. He's rough around the edges and has a foul mouth but he gets things done. He's the one person in politics who isn't there to get rich and famous.

Are you sure?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ing-from-the-presidency-let-us-count-the-ways

And as to famous? He is in the news or tweeting multiple times a day. He gets attention. And he has always sought attention.

I always wonder with all those that seek attention on here could Donald be surfing this site?

Look, Donald Trump enjoys this and has been the King of Tabloids and Trolling for so long people just have grown use to him...

Now let get back to the shooter and will there be another copycat here in Texas?

Now let get back to the shooter and will there be another copycat here in Texas?

As long as we have Democrats in Congress, as Governors, mayors or God forbid, Presidents, Mass violence will continue to increase.

FACT of life.

It's the twisted, demented, Godless insane social policies of the Left, you snowflake, SJW brainless twits.
(Not referring to you Bruce)...just brainless Leftist twits.

Let the war begin...

Are you sure?

Hmmm, a biased NPR opinion article and the only president that refuses to take a salary, unlike the cowardly and greedy Surrender Monkey....and as to be famous, he has been FAMOUS for 50 years.....You liberal scrum just get all itchy pants whenever Trump is mentioned...you people certainly are entertaining!

I NEVER Saw

Hey - I have not been able to see any news confirming that Garza was the shooter - where did you find your source from the pic earlier?
Bing was the source.
Does it matter? I have been in similar situation or worse. Asshole Truckers blasting past stop sighs, doing whatever they bloody please. These Mexicans don't follow immigration law or even follow traffic laws...So here is another example of Jose Pedro the Hispanic exemplar being given special treatment.. Hispanic truck driver kills whomever. Causes a huge pile up because the asshole didn't understand basic English. Shit like what a run away ramp was for. Diversity? Isn't it great?
There is no indication yet that the shooter was Hispanic.

Are you sure?

Hmmm, a biased NPR opinion article and the only president that refuses to take a salary, unlike the cowardly and greedy Surrender Monkey....and as to be famous, he has been FAMOUS for 50 years.....You liberal scrum just get all itchy pants whenever Trump is mentioned...you people certainly are entertaining!

Yes, Donald Trump has been famous for decades but at times for all the wrong reasons...

Notice at time and not all the time and remember he enjoys all types of attention and trolling before you get offended...

Are you sure?

Two differ3nt articles, and compared to how much he is raking in...his salary is nothing.

I NEVER Saw

Bing was the source.

He could be an Allah Akbar. :tomato:

I NEVER Saw

Bing was the source.
Lets hope he was a white Hispanic....Perhaps George Z. Has a brother!

Forum List

Back