BREAKING: Bill Clinton to be Named as “Doe 36” in Epstein Court Documents

xa6y20uwb8ac1.jpeg

guess
I doubt B. Hussein O was on it. The Kenyan native is as gay as a 3 dollar bill, and isn't tempted by underage girls.

There is no defending anyone who went to the island and either engaged in underage sexual relations, witnessed those acts, or suspected those acts and did not report accordingly. I don't care if your name is Trump, Clinton, etc.

My prediction. Slick Willie finally gets vilification from the left, Hillary who has stood by her man though think and thin has had enough of his philandering ways and in an emotional very public way dumps him. The resulting ground swell of support has the newly divorced Hillary Rodham running for the Presidency. Probable event Hillary comes out of the closet.

Hilary Rodham for President 2024, it's her turn, again for the third time.

Last edited:
When Trump's name appears don't be shy about recognizing the pedophile in him....
They will deny it...........see below.
It won't be there.
And I already said, if Trump went to one of his PRIVATE events, I will say exactly the same thing.
All of Trumps connections with Epstein was via PUBLIC events such as fundraisers. NOT private island visits.
Clinton 100% went to pedo island. There are photos of him waiting in a private room at the airport before getting on his plane.
They will deny it...........see below.
Clinton was, Trump was not.

Link us up to this deposition, vermin.

Why didn't you read it the half dozen other tiimes I posted it FuckBoi? You keep asking for links you don't read. But then you don't even read the links you post.

You keep trying to justify voting for a twice impeached, self admitted rapist and convicted tax cheat, all while claiming that Joe Biden is a criminal, without producing a shred of evidence that he's committed any crimes.

You're so busy labelling other posters as "vermin", that you've forgotten the fact your insults say far more about your own self loathing and insecurities than the objects of your hatred.

You need a new schtick. "Got a link, vermin?" is just that old and stale.

Who pays you to post here night and day. I guess when you're not capable of holding a real job, this is easy money, requiring no skill or education at all

Plus, Epstein’s underage sex slaves are too old for Tater.

Do you have any evidence of these claims or are you just pulling shit outta your ass, again.

You keep claiming that Biden is guilty of all of the things Trump keeps confessing to. Trump has already said he lusts after his daughter, so of course you make up shit about Ashley Biden.

Trump is sued for raping a 13 year old, so you claim Biden is after children.

Every accusation by Republicans is a confession of Trump's crimes.

Why didn't you read it the half dozen other tiimes I posted it FuckBoi? You keep asking for links you don't read. But then you don't even read the links you post.

You keep trying to justify voting for a twice impeached, self admitted rapist and convicted tax cheat, all while claiming that Joe Biden is a criminal, without producing a shred of evidence that he's committed any crimes.

You're so busy labelling other posters as "vermin", that you've forgotten the fact your insults say far more about your own self loathing and insecurities than the objects of your hatred.

You need a new schtick. "Got a link, vermin?" is just that old and stale.

Who pays you to post here night and day. I guess when you're not capable of holding a real job, this is easy money, requiring no skill or education at all
You have never posted such a deposition, liar.

Show us the thread where you claim you posted it, liar.

Until you do you are a lying sack of vermin shit.

Do you have any evidence of these claims or are you just pulling shit outta your ass, again.

You keep claiming that Biden is guilty of all of the things Trump keeps confessing to. Trump has already said he lusts after his daughter, so of course you make up shit about Ashley Biden.

Trump is sued for raping a 13 year old, so you claim Biden is after children.

Every accusation by Republicans is a confession of Trump's crimes.
Links?

I would literally bet $25,000 cash that Clinton has been at Epstein's private/exclusive parties where there were teen girls.
Donald Trump certainly was.

Trump was at an Epstein pool party where there were underaged girls.

You tards better be very careful about what benchmarks and assumptions you are making.

Does anyone really think Clinton did not have sex with under age girls? That is not thinking.
No, I know Clinton is a sex addict. But I see no evidence that he is a pedo. He was definitely screwing ghislaine, but kids?

I don't think so.

Forum List

Back