Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Why do you think they air this garbage?
It increases ratings because people who need to be lied to tune it.
We've learned from information released in the Dominion lawsuit how Fox operates.
They will spoon-feed their viewers lies night after night even while they are emailing back and forth to each other saying what a crock of shit it all is but how they HAVE to do it to keep their idiot viewers engaged..

I realize that your Cult leaders have bored that into what was once your brain.

It is false.

Tucker concluded his initial set of remarks by ripping into Reps. Adam Schiff and Liz Cheney for their prominent role in the committee’s lies.

“So I’m always hesitant to go to motive, because who understands people’s motives? You can only guess about them. But in this specific case, we know that they lied, and that just blew my mind. Some of these guys, Adam Schiff, I think there are spiritual forces surrounding Adam Schiff. I think he is a force of darkness, and I mean that,” he said.

“But… is Benny Thompson evil? I have trouble believing that. I’ve known Liz Cheney for 25 years. Is Liz Cheney actually a liar? I always assumed she just disagrees on the issues with me. No, it turns out that Liz Cheney is actually, affirmatively a liar. She knew information, she withheld it because it challenged the lie that she was telling the public,” he added.
Congresspeople who conspired to withhold evidence in order to create political prisoners should be impeached.

That one always makes me wonder, what's the draw in hanging out in an online space where everybody hates you?

It's got to be a bot programmed by a particularly nasty pedo groomer who lost his/her/its job working in an elementary school computer lab.

I am most tempted to put it on ignore but it is so damned entertaining! What's funniest is how it loves hearing its own voice and does a very good impression of human yammering.

I never put anyone on ignore it limits me not them.
There are some that I just never respond to.

There’s a difference between outright fraud and an unethical, unfair, cheating election that did not reflect the true will of the people.
And I suppose you somehow think you know the true will of the people?

And I suppose you somehow think you know the true will of the people?
I know that:

1) a good percentage of the 81 million ballots were harvested by going door to door in poor, ignorant areas - in swing states of course - and manipulating them into checking the box for Biden.

2) enough Biden voters would have voted for Trump instead if the DOJ hadn’t conspired with media to denounce and/or suppress the Hunter laptop story.

This was not a true election.

I know that:

1) a good percentage of the 81 million ballots were harvested by going door to door in poor, ignorant areas - in swing states of course - and manipulating them into checking the box for Biden.

2) enough Biden voters would have voted for Trump instead if the DOJ hadn’t conspired with media to denounce and/or suppress the Hunter laptop story.

You don’t know any such thing.

1. I think plenty of Trump voters are ignorant but I still want their votes to count. Your accusations about manipulation are baseless.

2. Total speculation. The Biden laptop story got a ton of coverage.

1. I think plenty of Trump voters are ignorant but I still want their votes to count. Your accusations about manipulation are baseless.

I want people with the intelligence and ability to complete a ballot to vote. Those so ignorant or stupid that they need “help” - and manipulated into voting a certain way - skew the results. I want a fair election.

It got coverage? It was suppressed as Russian disinformation. Polls have revealed that about 15% of Biden voters hadn’t heard of the story, and that they wouldn’t have voted for Biden if they knew.

When Mommy registers you for elementary school come back.
See how that works, I post facts, you post insults.

You have been destroyed and you have nothing to say beyond insults, because there is nothing you can say.

I'm so glad we can watch all the videos of the MAGA trash rioting and beating cops and the Capitol, you Insurrectionists look stupid as fuck

iu

I want people with the intelligence and ability to complete a ballot to vote. Those so ignorant or stupid that they need “help” - and manipulated into voting a certain way - skew the results. I want a fair election.

It got coverage? It was suppressed as Russian disinformation. Polls have revealed that about 15% of Biden voters hadn’t heard of the story, and that they wouldn’t have voted for Biden if they knew.
The problem is you don’t get to decide who isn’t smart enough to vote. I feel like a lot of Trump voters are ignorant and easily manipulated by Trump and right wing media propaganda. Do I get to decide their votes don’t count? Of course not. That would be really anti-American.

You’re being extremely dishonest about the polling. Or rather you’ve just been manipulated.

I know that:

Waaaa !
Waaaaaa !

You people just make shit up because you can't handle reality.

Too bad Trump lost all his court cases and all the courts in America saw his fake BS evidence and ruled it wa snot credible.

I have the courts, you have lies form Sydney Powell, which means you have nothing but sour grapes.

You have been destroyed and you have nothing to say beyond insults, because there is nothing you can say.

I'm so glad we can watch all the videos of the MAGA trash rioting and beating cops and the Capitol, you Insurrectionists look stupid as fuck
iu

The problem is you don’t get to decide who isn’t smart enough to vote. I feel like a lot of Trump voters are ignorant and easily manipulated by Trump and right wing media propaganda. Do I get to decide their votes don’t count? Of course not. That would be really anti-American.

You’re being extremely dishonest about the polling. Or rather you’ve just been manipulated.

That's exactly what you did when you fraudulently put the Vegetable Stew In Chief in the White House.

Own it.

Be honest for once.

Literally everything that Marener posts is the exact opposite of what is true.

They polled people who voted for Biden after the laptop was verified and 20% stated that they would not have voted for him if that had not been suppressed by media as per the FBI's directions.

No.

A former top election watchdog in Florida who was fired for citing misconduct among Orange County officials is coming forward with more to say about the alleged mishandling of ballots in the battleground state.

Brian Freid, a whistleblower and former information systems director for the Orange County Supervisor of Elections, submitted an affidavit with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement alleging he witnessed a “gross lack of governance, oversight, rules, ethical standards, and regulations” in the handling of ballots during the 2020 presidential election.

In his testimony Freid, a lifelong registered Democrat, cites OCSOE ignoring evidence felons had voted, ballots being sent to deceased residents despite notification to OCSOE by family members, and bare minimum efforts to verify registered voters were being truthful in their applications.

Freid goes on to state that his former office twice failed to follow up on computer breaches of sensitive voter data as mandated by state law. The digital hijackings came years after overseas hackers were implicated in attacking voter databases in Illinois and Arizona.

Florida election law mandates that a voter be removed from the rolls after missing two consecutive presidential elections. Freid, who spoke with Just the News, claims he saw ballots being mailed to residents who hadn’t voted in up to 20 years:

“So somebody is voting on their behalf,” Freid told Just the News, noting that a voter must request a mail-in ballot to receive it.
Freid notes in his affidavit that the vote-by-mail ballot request form doesn’t require the applicant to list their contact information, so there is no follow-up to check that the person requested a ballot.
“It’s very easy to commit fraud by requesting a vote-by-mail ballot,” Freid told Just the News.
Ballot harvesting, the process of collecting absentee ballots on behalf of other voters and submitting them, is big business in Florida. In October, the Department of State launched a criminal probe after Democrat candidate for Orange County Commissioner Cynthia Harris showed likely evidence that ballot harvesters are being paid $10 per ballot they collect from another voter. Such an action is a third degree felony under state law punishable by up to five years in prison.

On Wednesday evening, Tucker Carlson unloaded on Attorney General Merrick Garland for falsely claiming that 5 police officers had died on January 6th. Carlson stressed the problem we face when our Attorney General, whose entire job relies on ‘truth’ is spreading lies like this.

“Consider the death of police officer Brian Sicknick. Now we still don’t know exactly how officer Sicknick died. We’re not certain that anyone does know. No one has explained it. But after reviewing the previously withheld video evidence we can tell you with certainty that officer Sicknick was not beaten to death by Trump voters at the Capitol. The tape shows very clearly Brian Sicknick walking through the building in apparently good health after the media told us for two years that he had been murdered,” Tucker said.

Literally everything that Marener posts is the exact opposite of what is true.

They polled people who voted for Biden after the laptop was verified and 20% stated that they would not have voted for him if that had not been suppressed by media as per the FBI's directions.
Yup. That alone would have made the difference in the election. And the Dems and the FBI knew it would - which is why they suppressed the truth.

Forum List

Back