Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

you underestimate the power of the blue kool ade,,,
they know how to actually threaten and carry out their threats. Ask

As drama unfolds surrounding Tucker Carlson’s release of Capitol footage from the J6 protest-tourist rally, Fox News ratings at primetime have dwarfed numerous other mainstream outlets.

Fox News, from 8:00-10:00 PM, secured more viewers from ages 25 to 54 than the woke corporate establishment at MSNBC, CNN, Newsmax & NewsNation combined. Fake News mainstay CNN was among the hardest hit, with FOX attracting six times the audience in the primetime Tuesday slot.
What a great way for McCarthy to pay off his propaganda state media source, for exclusively promoting his and Republican Party political talking points!!! Yahoo! Hip hip hooray!I

:rolleyes-41:

I'm certain you'd be all peachy keen if Biden or Pelosi, or Schumer or Obama did something like that.... For goodness sake! Sheesh! It's about as un American and un democratic, as can be!! Putin-esque, Nazi-esque

You fucking Retards -

For 2 years this has been the excepted narrative -

That is now in dispute, based on new evidence.

Elementary school children could understand that.

This is the mother fucking easy stuff.
It gets way fucking harder from here.

LOLOL

What exactly does Tucker's videos show that refute that mob stormed into the Capitol to "stop the steal" and caused Congress to evacuate?

What a laughable comment

Please explain to us how all the courts in America saw Trump's fake evidence and ruled that there is no credible evidence of fraud at all.
Are you suggesting that all the courts in America (with trump appointed judges) are "paid off" and "in on the steal"

AG Barr said no fraud, so he must be "in on the steal" and "paid off"
Ivanka Trump said no fraud, so she must be "in on the steal" and "paid off"
Dept of Homeland Security said no fraud, so they must be "in on the steal" and "paid off"
Dep of Justice said no fraud, so they must be "in on the steal" and "paid off"
GOP election officials said no fraud, so they must be "in on the steal" and "paid off"
Personal emails between Tucker Carlson and other Fox news people said no fraud, so they must be "in on the steal" and "paid off"

You little weaklings just can;t man up and admit Trump lost the election.

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... state authorities can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

As drama unfolds surrounding Tucker Carlson’s release of Capitol footage from the J6 protest-tourist rally, Fox News ratings at primetime have dwarfed numerous other mainstream outlets.

Fox News, from 8:00-10:00 PM, secured more viewers from ages 25 to 54 than the woke corporate establishment at MSNBC, CNN, Newsmax & NewsNation combined. Fake News mainstay CNN was among the hardest hit, with FOX attracting six times the audience in the primetime Tuesday slot.

Yeah, good new for Fox. Bad news is it was about 20% of the viewers who tuned in to watch the J6 committee hearings.

I still know many Democrats who refuse to listen to FOX - and they will remain ignorant of the truth. But if, as you say, their numbers are small compared to informed voters who watch FOX, then we win….ESPECIALLY if the political prisoners are released due to being deprived of defense.

How is ignoring Fox, ignoring the Truth, when Rupert Murdock confessed Fox lies??

DontCha just hate it when 2 people are discussing a specific something and some attention seeking homo comes in an
thinks they are clever by addressing something else.

I do

sorry fawny

that kind of leaking crud to the press is expected... And has been going on since creation...

what McCarthy did was nothing of the sort.

On Wednesday evening, Tucker Carlson unloaded on Attorney General Merrick Garland for falsely claiming that 5 police officers had died on January 6th. Carlson stressed the problem we face when our Attorney General, whose entire job relies on ‘truth’ is spreading lies like this.

“Consider the death of police officer Brian Sicknick. Now we still don’t know exactly how officer Sicknick died. We’re not certain that anyone does know. No one has explained it. But after reviewing the previously withheld video evidence we can tell you with certainty that officer Sicknick was not beaten to death by Trump voters at the Capitol. The tape shows very clearly Brian Sicknick walking through the building in apparently good health after the media told us for two years that he had been murdered,” Tucker said.

Yeah, Sicknick was in such "good health," he had to be taken to the hospital that night after collapsing, before dying the next day.

youre so funny,, you think people give a shit or believe what you have to say,,

based on your fear I can assume theres something to what he says,,

You all always tell me you do not give shit what I have to say, yet you cannot help but reply to me.

So odd.

DontCha just hate it when 2 people are discussing a specific something and some attention seeking homo comes in an
thinks they are clever by addressing something else.

I do

sorry fawny

Thanks for confessing you're too defeated to address the contents of my posts.

:dance:

Forum List

Back