Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

The incidental collection was because they were talking to Russian agents. Perhaps not every conversation had to do with the tampering they were plotting.. Release the transcripts so we will know, then those fuks in DC can't play their fucking word games anymore.

Or, better yet, send Obama to jail for inappropriate use of government resources for political purposes and then lying about it.

You guys areally so lame. It was like 4 threads started 20 min ago trying the same bait and switch.

Tap phones means general surveillance.
Trump Tower means anywhere on earth.
And when you say Trump and your link says transition membees that too is the same thing.

Basically whatever the news is Trump was right if you can switch around words and their meaning.

Trumptards? Seems about right.

Defending this shit because what?

News from The Associated Press

Manafort proposed in a confidential strategy plan as early as June 2005 that he would influence politics, business dealings and news coverage inside the United States, Europe and the former Soviet republics to benefit the Putin government, even as U.S.-Russia relations under Republican President George W. Bush grew worse.

Manafort pitched the plans to Russian aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaska, a close Putin ally with whom Manafort eventually signed a $10 million annual contract beginning in 2006, according to interviews with several people familiar with payments to Manafort and business records obtained by the AP. Manafort and Deripaska maintained a business relationship until at least 2009, according to one person familiar with the work.

In 2005? Only till 2009? When he was running a business that advised foreign businesses?

:lmao:

Clinton's mega bundler and brother of John, Tony Podesta was working for the Kremlin's bank during the election campaign to have sanctions lifted.

In 2016.

The incidental collection was because they were talking to Russian agents. Perhaps not every conversation had to do with the tampering they were plotting.. Release the transcripts so we will know, then those fuks in DC can't play their fucking word games anymore.

Or, better yet, send Obama to jail for inappropriate use of government resources for political purposes and then lying about it.

Dumbass, what inappropriate use?????

I swear Trumptards are getting dumber by the day, fatigue from all the shit carrying for dear leader is setting in.

Then so did Obama with lots of others
A World of Advice for Obama on Foreign Policy

What do you not understand; there was nothing criminal having to do with a Trump.
Actually, I would have been surprised if Trump's mafia wasn't under surveillance.
Using him to launder money while living in Trump Tower wasn't too bright.
What YOU don't understand is all the illegal dealing Trump had with Russians has been the reason for them supporting his run for president and his willingness to work in their interests (and his own) and not what's best for the American people.
He's proven himself to be a liar and thief and now a traitor. As the facts come out so much that you cannot deny or distract from the truth even willful ignorance won't save you.
He's a conman and a fraud, that was clear to most of us. There will be no hiding now.

Then so did Obama with lots of others
Complete fantasy on your part. Seems all you've got is nonsense.

Show me where Obama sold properties to Russians for hundreds of millions of dollars in depressed markets, who BTW, never even visited or lived in them?

You guys areally so lame. It was like 4 threads started 20 min ago trying the same bait and switch.

Tap phones means general surveillance.
Trump Tower means anywhere on earth.
And when you say Trump and your link says transition membees that too is the same thing.

Basically whatever the news is Trump was right if you can switch around words and their meaning.
Kind of the way you Democrats always try to change the meaning by changing words.

Fact: Obama's administration spied on Trump after the election. We already knew this from the leaks.

End of story, fucker.

What I want to know is this. What did a non-government employee have to discuss with one or more officials of the Russian government? Did one or more of the conversation topics pertain to current or future U.S. policy re: Russia? If yes, I have a problem with that. If no, fine.

The simple fact of the whole matter is that none of this would be going on had Trump and his team members to have fully disclosed the details of the nature, extent and timing of their interactions -- financial, conversational, etc. -- with Russians. At the very least, seeing that the applicable foreign interest forms and schedules of Trump's tax return, were they to have no Russian cash flows and assets reported in them, would at least put to bed the notion that Trump might still personally have financial interests that align with those of one or more Russian oligarchs.

It'd be different were Russia not an adversary of the U.S., but it is. Were it not so that many of Russia's top business people have past KGB/SVU employment histories, it'd, again, be a different matter. The matter would also be different were it that Trump does not have a long history of misrepresenting facts.
I'm thinking Nunes is pulling this to help out his buddy Trump. Source? If we've got real facts here, let's here them. Otherwise it's more stewed prunes.

I'm sorry. Are you asking me for a source or are you rhetorically noting that Nunes hasn't fully disclosed the nature of the source of his information?
I haven't read every post here, but I am asking if there is a reliable source telling us who Nunes got the information from and what information he received that was so concerning. Until I hear all that, this is just so much conjecture on both sides, by the same folks who brought us PizzaGate.

Who is really surprise that the filthy ass Democrats spied on Trump as President Elect and then lied about it?

We all found out from the Wikileaks what scumbags the Democrats are, didn't we?

Democrats are the scum of this country.
Any idea how many people have you on ignore, you hateful, racist, stupid piece of shit?

First it was "Incidental" surveillance that resulted in the recording of private citizen Flynn. Now it turns out that SEVERAL Trump people were under this "incidental" surveillance between Election Day and the inauguration. Obviously, this was all being directed by Obama people.

There is a big storm brewing. Before it is all said and done many Democrat pols are going to prison.

GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yea, there maybe some Democrat politicians guilty, but you're dreaming if you think any will ever spend a moment incarcerated. In the end, all politicians, be they left or right, protect their brotherhood.

What I want to know is this. What did a non-government employee have to discuss with one or more officials of the Russian government? Did one or more of the conversation topics pertain to current or future U.S. policy re: Russia? If yes, I have a problem with that. If no, fine.

The simple fact of the whole matter is that none of this would be going on had Trump and his team members to have fully disclosed the details of the nature, extent and timing of their interactions -- financial, conversational, etc. -- with Russians. At the very least, seeing that the applicable foreign interest forms and schedules of Trump's tax return, were they to have no Russian cash flows and assets reported in them, would at least put to bed the notion that Trump might still personally have financial interests that align with those of one or more Russian oligarchs.

It'd be different were Russia not an adversary of the U.S., but it is. Were it not so that many of Russia's top business people have past KGB/SVU employment histories, it'd, again, be a different matter. The matter would also be different were it that Trump does not have a long history of misrepresenting facts.
I'm thinking Nunes is pulling this to help out his buddy Trump. Source? If we've got real facts here, let's here them. Otherwise it's more stewed prunes.

I'm sorry. Are you asking me for a source or are you rhetorically noting that Nunes hasn't fully disclosed the nature of the source of his information?
I haven't read every post here, but I am asking if there is a reliable source telling us who Nunes got the information from and what information he received that was so concerning. Until I hear all that, this is just so much conjecture on both sides, by the same folks who brought us PizzaGate.
IIRC from watching the Nunes interview on TV, he hasn't disclosed the source of the information or the general nature of the information that was incidentally collected.

Duh. You don't think a criminal investigation should include investigating the criminal? Ridiculous.

Wiretaps of political opposition, Dude. Pure Stalinist tactic.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nixon didnt order WaterGate, but hid knowledge of it. If it's found out Obama knew about surveillance of the opposition party during the election, his name should now be on par with Nixon's, at least.

Hillary did, as well as her campaign team, and -transition- team. Did you ever question any of that? Have you ever looked at her emails and the collusion that occurred? Seen the pay for play? Seen where she did not report some of those things, because she agreed to not become involved while Secretary of State, yet did anyway? Don't think she has business dealings throughout the world?
AP16264042190985.jpg

Sept, 2016
Hillary Clinton Meets with Foreign Dignitaries on UNGA Sidelines

If you think a successful businessman that has properties throughout the world, doesn't know important people within foreign countries, I have a bridge to sell ya. Does that make them a traitor? No. And you can bet your booty if anything improper occurs it will immediately come to the forefront. Unlike it did with Hillary and was swept under the rug.
Unless you are suggesting only govt or community organizers should be able to run. Well, sorry. That will only brings us to our knees.
Here is one for you
A World of Advice for Obama on Foreign Policy
You must have missed my links showing both Obama's transition team and Hillary's team all spoke with foreign officials
I have not seen your links.
TY for that.

I don't have an issue with asking the same question and having the same thinking.
What did a non-government employee have to discuss with one or more officials of the Russian government? Did one or more of the conversation topics pertain to current or future U.S. policy re: Russia? If yes, I have a problem with that. If no, fine.​
I recognize, however, that the background circumstances pertaining to PEOTUS Trump and PEOTUS Obama are very different.
  • Obama didn't have any former deals between himself/his closely held company and Russians.
  • Obama didn't have a history of having had substantial cash flows from Russians.
  • And more....click the link.
  • Obama never made a point of hiding his financial interactions with anyone.
As noted earlier, a huge portion of the issue with Trump and Russians is Trump's refusal to fully disclose/demonstrate the nature, timing and extent of his financial dealings in an environment wherein we know he's had multiple multimillion dollar deals with Russians having close ties to the Russian state and its intelligence organs and we know he has a deal with one Russian oligarch that has merely been put on hold, but not cancelled. That Trump also refuses to relinquish control of Trump Organization compounds the appearance and plausibility of there being something untoward going on.

Doesn't anyone find it curious that Obama has gone in to hiding and has not made one public comment about all of this?
MSM is busy on other key issues like asking if Trump is afraid of stairs.
'http://players.brightcove.net/5107476400001/B1xUkhW8i_default/index.html?videoId=5368330363001'
Very possible. Trump doesn't even know how to swim.
Neither did Abe, so we have yet another link between the two.
Abe was a competent stair user.
And Abe could open doors and shake hands, unlike pres trump with his alleged germ phobia! :eek:

Mud tries to change meanings by changing the words. Where does it say Obama wire tapped Trump?

"Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under U.S. government surveillance following November’s presidential election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday."

Really, is anyone surprised by this?

Obama has a long history of abusing government power by having bureaucrats 'investigate' political opponents and unfriendly members of the media.

IIRC from watching the Nunes interview on TV, he hasn't disclosed the source of the information or the general nature of the information that was incidentally collected.
Thank you. I'll wait for that. Meanwhile, the band plays on......

Doesn't anyone find it curious that Obama has gone in to hiding and has not made one public comment about all of this?
MSM is busy on other key issues like asking if Trump is afraid of stairs.
'http://players.brightcove.net/5107476400001/B1xUkhW8i_default/index.html?videoId=5368330363001'
Very possible. Trump doesn't even know how to swim.
Neither did Abe, so we have yet another link between the two.
Abe was a competent stair user.
And based upon recent breakins at the White House, Trump has the same level of protection Abe did.

Forum List

Back