Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

I don't know what any of that has to do with what I said about Americans being propagandized.

And I'm not the one being useful to the globalists, that would be you. The globalists LOVE people like you, who cheer on all their wars based on lies, from the safety of your armchair.
BS. Hamas PLO... All have had 1 mission. The destruction of Israel. Its never changed. Gaza fires thousands of rockets every year.

And everytime the fire back a bunch of Clowns YELL Restraint. Kill them nicely. BABY Killers. So it never ends.

This ends when Israel tells evweyone to fuck off and beat them into the ground like a tent stake.

You dont like my view I dont give a flying fuck

I don't know what any of that has to do with what I said about Americans being propagandized.

And I'm not the one being useful to the globalists, that would be you. The globalists LOVE people like you, who cheer on all their wars based on lies, from the safety of your armchair.
One more thing. I did 10 years military. How about you. Now go play nice with Raghead Gipper.

BS. Hamas PLO... All have had 1 mission. The destruction of Israel. Its never changed. Gaza fires thousands of rockets every year.

And everytime the fire back a bunch of Clowns YELL Restraint. Kill them nicely. BABY Killers. So it never ends.

This ends when Israel tells evweyone to fuck off and beat them into the ground like a tent stake.

You dont like my view I dont give a flying fuck

Once again, your reply has little to do with what I posted. Nice strawmen, but I'll let you do your pecker waving with someone else. This whole situation is nowhere near as simplistic as you and your TV-watching warmongering friends seem to think it is.

Once again, your reply has little to do with what I posted. Nice strawmen, but I'll let you do your pecker waving with someone else. This whole situation is nowhere near as simplistic as you and your TV-watching warmongering friends seem to think it is.
Ive been over there. Again. I dont give a flying fuck. People like you lose Wars.

Israel has no reason to listen to anyone. They were attacked. Their neighbors and friends were butchered.

Time for payback.

Chickenhawk why aren’t you in Gaza killing babies?
Same ole with you Raghead.

Your on every thread saying the same BS

I hope when this is over you will be whining about a real occapation when israel keeps Gaza.

Ive been over there. Again. I dont give a flying fuck. People like you lose Wars.

Israel has no reason to listen to anyone. They were attacked. Their neighbors and friends were butchered.

Time for payback.
You mean time to mass murder innocent women and children, but you think you’re tough. Lol.

Simplistic. That word fits him perfectly.

I do not agree that eagle is warmongering. You have a solution for the Gaza stalemate?
You mean time to mass murder innocent women and children, but you think you’re tough. Lol.
why do the HAMAS people not release the hostages and uncover the terror tunnels?

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

Which 'health officials' claimed that? Can we really trust hearsay? Anyone have video of Israeli warplanes attacking hospitals? The linked story has none of that just a story and some political news.

The hypocrisy is evident, but dumb duped warmongering Americans can’t see it.

Forum List

Back