Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

Blame Hamas, not Israel

are you having trouble naming those "ZIONIST OWNED POLITICIANS" ??

It's easier to list the ones who are not owned and operated by AIPAC and murderous JDL terrorists etc
There is no question that the Democrat Party doesn’t care one iota about Israel(they elected 8 anti-Semites to Congress), but they must act as if they care for fear of the money drying up from wealthy Jewish donors. The real question is when will the wealthy Jewish donors wake up and realize that it is the Republican Party that truly supports Israel? It is a real quandary for secular Jews who want to support Israel on one hand but love the liberal policies of Democrats on the other. One would hope they would come to understand that it is not just Israel that is threatened, but all Jews if the true Democrats that are running the show in the US get their way. It only takes a glance through the messages on this board from Democrats to see the hatred for not only Israel, but Jewish people in general.

While I may not agree with some of what you've written, you've clearly put some thought into what you wrote.
I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat and I certainly don't hate Israel or the Jewish people.

I just don't think that America's interests are best served aiding and abetting Israel's genocidal agenda.

Thanks,

It's easier to list the ones who are not owned and operated by AIPAC and murderous JDL terrorists etc

While I may not agree with some of what you've written, you've clearly put some thought into what you wrote.
I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat and I certainly don't hate Israel or the Jewish people.

I just don't think that America's interests are best served aiding and abetting Israel's genocidal agenda.

Thanks,
It’s self preservation and no genocide agenda

Israeli terrorists never respect civilians, women, children, UN, places of worship. They try to starve and dehydrate them. They drop forbidden white phosphorus and thermobaric bombs.

This is an obvious war crime. If Russia did this to Kiev, the every same warmongers who support Israel’s war crimes would scream Putin’s a war criminal. Fucking dumb hypocrites.

Proving once again, Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet.

You must be blind or just a dupe of the establishment.
1699310562329.png

I doubt that you've ever walked and hitch throughout the Islamic Middle East or ever spent time talking to elderly Palestinians in refugee camps but their stories are at least as credible as any Holocaust survivor only they don't get $ Billions in reparations.

Otherwise, it sounds like you've only been exposed to pro Israel MSM and only repeat what's on US Ziono-media.

Please avoid US MSM because of its blatant pro Israel,

Thanks, bias.

I doubt that you've ever walked and hitch throughout the Islamic Middle East or ever spent time talking to elderly Palestinians in refugee camps but their stories are at least as credible as any Holocaust survivor only they don't get $ Billions in reparations.

Otherwise, it sounds like you've only been exposed to pro Israel MSM and only repeat what's on US Ziono-media.

Thanks, bias.
Oh my we’ve got yet another one claiming to have been or be intimately, personally involved with the topic at hand
Fools No one

Thanks, bias.
Oh he’s definitely an msm parrot.

Thanks,
c'mon grau---that answer is beyond pathetic

No refugee camp at all
Hamas hiding and training center
They felt civilian shields would work again. Some gotta die for their participation to be rid of this blight on the planet

Forum List

Back