Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

The MSM is in full scramble mode to get their lemmings(Democrats) back inline. You are the one being lied to about virtually everything, thus why we have such an incompetent, traitor, puppet running the US and subsequently why we have the mess we have in the world and at home.
Wow are you fucked you. Keep your eyes closed and tell yourself lies if it makes you feel better.

Never again is happening again eagle....

The uniforms and badges are the only thing that's changed

~S~
Not really changed at all.

n 2017, Jerusalem’s Kedem auction house posted three of six previously unknown photos on the internet, in which the grand mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini, inspects a Nazi concentration camp along with Nazi senior officials and government figures. According to the auctioneers, an expert was of the opinion that these inmates performed forced labor at the Trebbin camp near Berlin, which was, from 1942 to 1945, an SS artillery training place with a branch of the Sachsenhausen concentration camp in Oranienburg. Built after World War I as a Christian “City of Peace,” it was taken over by the SS in 1935. Among the prisoners were Jews from Hungary. Forced labor, terror and violence characterized their daily lives. Kedem hoped viewers would help identify men in the photos.

Photo 1

Photo 1ORIGINAL PHOTO: KEDEM AUCTION HOUSE
As it turns out, I can now shed light on five of the foreign guests in the pictures—global leaders whose presence reflects the transregional history between Europe, the Middle East, India, and America. The photographs also provide irrefutable proof that all of the men present had precise knowledge of the fate of Jews in Hitler’s Germany—and of the likely fate of Jews in their own home countries under Nazi rule. According to Kedem, the photos are stamped “Photo-Gerhards Trebbin.” This stamp indicates that they were probably photographed in Trebbin, 30 kilometers south of Berlin, “around 1943.” The six photos were auctioned for $12,300 to a private individual who, I would argue, should post the remaining three images on the internet as a humanitarian gesture to families of the prisoners.

ITV/YouTube
Only three of the seven men pictured survived World War II and its immediate aftermath. The two German officials in uniform were both directly involved in the Holocaust. Before and after their trip to the camp, Adolf Hitler met separately with each of the foreign guests, who included the Palestinian leader al-Husseini, the former Iraqi Prime Minister Ali al-Kailani, the Croatian Ustasha ideologue Mile Budak, and the Indian Hindu leader Subhas Chandra Bose. So who were they?

Greg

I don't think that America's Zionist owned politicians aren't aware of the disastrous results of their unconditional support of Zionist genocide.
It's simply political suicide to oppose the hundreds of Right Wing Zionist lobbies that control US Government Foreign policy.

Not only is $ Trillions (1) in unconditional aid to Israel "sick", it's also illegal under the Symington - Glenn Amendment(2)

But, then again, it's the Zionist lobbies that control Congress and the White House.

Thanks,

(1). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

(2) "Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments"
Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments - Corporate Crime Reporter

EXCERPT "A lawsuit filed in federal court in Washington, D.C. claims that United States aid to Israel is illegal under a law passed in the 1970s that prohibits aid to nuclear powers that don’t sign the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

Such aid violates longstanding bans on foreign aid to non-signatories to the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (NPT) with nuclear weapons programs, the lawsuit alleges."CONTINUED
are you having trouble naming those "ZIONIST OWNED POLITICIANS" ??

You’ve bought the state controlled media narrative. Why?
What I have "bought" is fifty years of PLO and ilk propaganda being shit; it all started when a little girl from Melbourne was murdered by the PLO in the early 70s. FUCK the PLO, ISIS, Hamas and Hezbollah along with their fucking useful idiots!!! The "Media" is anti-Israel and always has been. It is YOU who has bought the bullshit!!

Greg

What I have "bought" is fifty years of PLO and ilk propaganda being shit; it all started when a little girl from Melbourne was murdered by the PLO in the early 70s. FUCK the PLO, ISIS, Hamas and Hezbollah along with their fucking useful idiots!!! The "Media" is anti-Israel and always has been. It is YOU who has bought the bullshit!!

Greg
Supporting mass murder of defenseless women and children makes you a toady of the establishment.

Supporting mass murder of defenseless women and children makes you a toady of the establishment.
Horseshit!! I support Hamas being ERADICATED!!! War is hell. Go read a definition of "hell". But you believe Hamas' numbers; that makes you a useful idiot!!!

For years Israel's enemies were supplied by the Old Soviet Union. Now they are supplied by Iran. It was only ever about two things: death to America and Death to Jews!!! Nearly ALL of the ME has accepted both the US and Israel; now you side with Hamas. That is stupid!! Yes; I like Jimmy Dore too, but on this he is wrong!!!

Greg

Israel declared war on Gaza after being attacked by their leadership. I fully understand.
Yes
Where do the Gaza people go is no one’s concern nor responsibility except the ones who must go
If I harbor kidnappers in my house, the police are not concerned, nor should they be, about where am I “going to go” when they storm my house.
They elected this mess, they support this mess, therefore mess comes back upon them

Forum List

Back