Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

I have noticed that with this one, too.

I have always wondered if it is possible for somebody with keys to the kingdom to take over old accounts in order to run sock puppets.
Yes, in the past I had asked him about his sudden change but he had avoided answering me and there is another member here that I noticed a change in his behavior I won't name him because I don't want my post to disappear (because one of my posts disappeared because I named another one but only half of the name:lol:) but anyway I'm giving a hint, he thinks he's a very intelligent person and now he's making long speeches, he's a pro-Hamas as well but in a hypocritical way what it was far from being in the past.

Yes, in the past I had asked him about his sudden change but he had avoided answering me and there is another member here that I noticed a change in his behavior I won't name him because I don't want my post to disappear (because one of my posts disappeared because I named another one but only half of the name:lol:) but anyway I'm giving a hint, he thinks he's a very intelligent person and now he's making long speeches, he's a pro-Hamas as well but in a hypocritical way what it was far from being in the past.
We notice the same things, we do.............

You and Hitler have much in common.

You keep babbling about the poor Gaza residents.
They could have used those billions in aid to create a lush Med tourist location and be extremely wealthy.
Instead they used it on terrorism.

Call me when the Gaza residents turn on their elected leaders.

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

Translation: Hamas shot rockets at their own people AGAIN.

After all the failed wars, all the lies, the death and destruction, and trillions wasted how any American can continue to support our government’s war policies is beyond me. It’s as if they’ve learned nothing these past few decades.

This unconstitutional support of Israel is sick. Israel is committing genocide and these corporate media dupes support it.

I don't think that America's Zionist owned politicians aren't aware of the disastrous results of their unconditional support of Zionist genocide.
It's simply political suicide to oppose the hundreds of Right Wing Zionist lobbies that control US Government Foreign policy.

Not only is $ Trillions (1) in unconditional aid to Israel "sick", it's also illegal under the Symington - Glenn Amendment(2)

But, then again, it's the Zionist lobbies that control Congress and the White House.

Thanks,

(1). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

(2) "Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments"
Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments - Corporate Crime Reporter

EXCERPT "A lawsuit filed in federal court in Washington, D.C. claims that United States aid to Israel is illegal under a law passed in the 1970s that prohibits aid to nuclear powers that don’t sign the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

Such aid violates longstanding bans on foreign aid to non-signatories to the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (NPT) with nuclear weapons programs, the lawsuit alleges."CONTINUED

I don't think that America's Zionist owned politicians aren't aware of the disastrous results of their unconditional support of Zionist genocide.
It's simply political suicide to oppose the hundreds of Right Wing Zionist lobbies that control US Government Foreign policy.

Not only is $ Trillions (1) in unconditional aid to Israel "sick", it's also illegal under the Symington - Glenn Amendment(2)

But, then again, it's the Zionist lobbies that control Congress and the White House.

Thanks,

(1). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.

(2) "Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments"
Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments - Corporate Crime Reporter

EXCERPT "A lawsuit filed in federal court in Washington, D.C. claims that United States aid to Israel is illegal under a law passed in the 1970s that prohibits aid to nuclear powers that don’t sign the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

Such aid violates longstanding bans on foreign aid to non-signatories to the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (NPT) with nuclear weapons programs, the lawsuit alleges."CONTINUED
You Nazi homos are so predictable with your bullshit.

You keep babbling about the poor Gaza residents.
They could have used those billions in aid to create a lush Med tourist location and be extremely wealthy.
Instead they used it on terrorism.

Call me when the Gaza residents turn on their elected leaders.

Have you ever spent time to visit a Palestinian refugee camp or been anywhere in the Middle East by yourself?
The stories of the Nakba survivors are at least as credible as those of any Holocaust survivor I've heard.

It's long past time for loyal Americans to crate up our glut of Holocaust theme parks and and dump them on the Knesset steps where their "lessons" are most needed.

Thanks,

Have you ever spent time to visit a Palestinian refugee camp or been anywhere in the Middle East by yourself?
The stories of the Nakba survivors are at least as credible as those of any Holocaust survivor I've heard.

It's long past time for loyal Americans to crate up our glut of Holocaust theme parks and and dump them on the Knesset steps where their "lessons" are most needed.

Thanks,
Spent much of the summer INSIDE THE WEST BANK.

You?
Nope. You just read hate websites and spew bullshit hate from your mommy’s basement

Thankfully the world opposes you MFing warmongers.

Immigrants and foolish youth who have forgotten history and believe your Lies. Chanting the saying "From The River To The Sea".

Extermination Chant of the Jews. Only thing missing is the yellow star and serial numbers tattooes.

Never Again must prevail. Stomp these vermin into the Abyss IDF

Human shields…lol. You bought that lie too. Damn you’re dumb.

The MSM is in full scramble mode to get their lemmings(Democrats) back inline. You are the one being lied to about virtually everything, thus why we have such an incompetent, traitor, puppet running the US and subsequently why we have the mess we have in the world and at home.

No. They are on Israel and you. Stop supporting genocide.

Civilian deaths in Berlin were on the British during WWII? Newsflash, there will be collateral damage during war. The difference is that Hamas targets and kills civilians. They aren’t just collateral damage.

Thanks,

By Thomas R. Stauffer

There is no question that the Democrat Party doesn’t care one iota about Israel(they elected 8 anti-Semites to Congress), but they must act as if they care for fear of the money drying up from wealthy Jewish donors. The real question is when will the wealthy Jewish donors wake up and realize that it is the Republican Party that truly supports Israel? It is a real quandary for secular Jews who want to support Israel on one hand but love the liberal policies of Democrats on the other. One would hope they would come to understand that it is not just Israel that is threatened, but all Jews if the true Democrats that are running the show in the US get their way. It only takes a glance through the messages on this board from Democrats to see the hatred for not only Israel, but Jewish people in general.

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

Nice grouping!!!!

Greg

Civilian deaths in Berlin were on the British during WWII? Newsflash, there will be collateral damage during war. The difference is that Hamas targets and kills civilians. They aren’t just collateral damage.
You’re confused. This isn't war. It’s a war crime. Try to understand.

Forum List

Back