Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

You weren't here in 2017, if you find his posts, you'd think it's not the same person for sure. ;)

I have noticed that with this one, too.

I have always wondered if it is possible for somebody with keys to the kingdom to take over old accounts in order to run sock puppets.

Why
Because they elect, support and shelter Hamas
You are a condemned terrorist organization supporter.
It's weird how Israel bombing Hamas in ambulances, hospitals, mosques, schools, refugee camps and buildings full of children looks exactly the same as what it would look like if Israel was just massacring civilians with bombs.

Think MFer!

It's weird how Israel bombing Hamas in ambulances, hospitals, mosques, schools, refugee camps and buildings full of children looks exactly the same as what it would look like if Israel was just massacring civilians with bombs.

Think MFer!

Then call for the surrender of Hamas and turnover their leaders and those that planned the savage attack on Oct 7, with the unconditional release of the hostages.

If you don’t, then you are supporting the bombings.

We get it. You support the monsters who took an Israeli housewife, raped her, killed her, then paraded her dead body through the streets of Gaza before decapitating her corpse in public.

Please for gods sake, don’t procreate
I think it has more to do with when his friends shot the parents of a baby and then put in an oven an
Have your friends given you any good recipes for roasted Jewish babies, yet?

Please don't try out out, if so.

I think it has more to do with when his friends shot the parents of a baby and then put in an oven an

Sources say some Hamas fighters may have been injured in crossfire from Israeli airstrikes on children and civilian infrastructure.

He enjoys a good potato salad with his. The monster

We’re they raped?
You ARE stupid.
1699231499747.png

So you are telling me that Jews were asking the US to bomb other Jews?
yup ---to destroy the INDUSTRY
That's true^

Because they are protecting the terrorists?......they are protecting Hamas?:dunno:
So many "people" claim that the Gazans don't REALLY
want Hamas---they (the so many people) actually seem
to complain that HAMAS has forced itself on Gaza and
the poor Gazans are powerless to remove them-----gee-THIS IS THEIR CHANCE ---Israel is there TO SAVE THEM

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

The Maghazi “refugee camp” looks an awful lot like a city.

IMG_0010.png

So when did USMB become Anti USA Message Board ??
Whatever happened to these advertisers we were required to please??

Forum List

Back