Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

Secular meaning, he is not very religious, has no problem with other religions, cares more about country than religion, doesn't hate another specifically because their religion, is tolerant and above all believes in separation of Church/Mosque and State!

In other words, he is not a muslim

and has NO problem killing his own people.

Yea, he is a cool guy :doubt:

That is below the belt your arrogant bastard!

If hasan openly admits he did it in retaliation for our occupations in iraq and afghanistan does everyone realize he would be giving a more honest reason than what the bush admin gave?

(for the champions of distraction........no......that would not justify what he did. I'm simply pointing out how our imperialism is removing the ability to distinguish between fanatics and those responding to our military actions in the same way.....except hasan didn't kill any civilians)

If hasan openly admits he did it in retaliation for our occupations in iraq and afghanistan does everyone realize he would be giving a more honest reason than what the bush admin gave?

(for the champions of distraction........no......that would not justify what he did. I'm simply pointing out how our imperialism is removing the ability to distinguish between fanatics and those responding to our military actions in the same way.....except hasan didn't kill any civilians)

If it were the case, that would be so true. Hasan is just a disturbed human being. He is mentally ill and when it is all said and done, we will probably learn that Hasan is probably closer to a political Conservative. He probably voted for Bush in the first Administration; probably stands against gay rights, women's rights. He likely has a poor opinion of people of color. He is simply crazy. And the worst part is that it is the crazy people who are usually found protesting the sharing of the wealth they stole and for the right to shoot up those who have a different opinion than they have.

But it shouldn't be news to anyone that Conservatives are why Ft Hood came to that disaster, why 9-11 came to America and the 'why' behind most of the problems we have.

Last edited:

Oh please. :eusa_hand: :rolleyes:

Actually, your pal Hassan DID kill a civilian. I'm not sure why you would even make some "exception" for Hassan that he "didn't kill any civilians". What difference does that make whether he killed civilians or not? They're still just as DEAD.

Here's the entire list of his victims:

Saturday, November 7, 2009, 04:05 PM

Fort Hood officials this afternoon released the official list of those killed in Thursday’s shooting. Eleven of the names had become public previously.

Maj. Libardo Caraveo, 52, Woodbridge, Va.

Spec. Frederick Greene, 29, Mountain City, Tenn.

Michael Cahill, 62, Cameron

Pvt. Francheska Velez, 21, Chicago

Pfc. Aaron Thomas Nemelka, 19, West Jordan, Utah

Pfc. Michael Pearson, 31, Bolingbrook, Ill.

Spc. Jason Dean Hunt, 27, Frederick, Okla.

Sgt. Amy Krueger, 29, Kiel, Wisc.

Pfc. Kham Xiong, 23, St. Paul, Minn.

Lt. Col. Juanita Warman, 55, Pittsburgh, Pa.

Capt. Russell Seager, 51, Racine, Wisc.

Staff Sgt. Justin DeCrow, 32, Fort Gordon, Ga.

Capt. John Gaffaney, 56, San Diego, Calif.

Oh please. :eusa_hand: :rolleyes:

What does that mean? What is it about the self righteous that allows them to feel that an actual, valid opinion can be expressed thru a outstretched finger?

What are you saying? Or will you now assault my account with negative reputation points because I expressed an opinion different from yours, as your fascist Redneck comrades have done?

Why must you people be so determined to suppress people with whom you're incapable of debating.

What is it about the simple fact, that if you don't have the means to debate a point, that you lose the point, which means that despite your feelings, you have proven yourself wrong by your failure to bring a valid point.

Just once I wish I could find someone of you variety who could offer a sound argument in this competition of ideas. Must it always result in the ****** being lynched? Why is it that when we bring the better idea we must be beaten because you didn't think of it first?

* * * * Anyone who cares can see I clearly stated my position. * * * *

No. You did not.

You stated only that the UN Treaty says thus and so, but have completely FAILED to try to establish that those words have the meaning you ascribe to them.

You have not even attempted to demonstrate that any U.S. actions constitute a violation of the U.N. charter.

You patently screwed up your attempted claim that going into Iraq was in ANY way a violation of the supremacy clause of our Constitution (for reasons I patiently and accurately explained for your benefit). Indeed, that is an utterly mindless claim by you.

And none of anything you have posted bears in ANY way on your previous contention relative to the incident at Fort Hood.

YOU remain an abject failure.

Oh boy. I made my position regarding the invitation to debate Ft Hood clear in post 754:

To purpose is to reveal the depths of hypocrisy found in the camps that claim to be Patriotic, Conservative, and Supporters of our Troops who have or still do support our invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. I will even give you all of the assumptions necessary to give your position the strongest possible base. You want to say hasan did it because of Islam? Fine. You have the freedom to make any assumptions you see as beneficial to your case.

You've danced enough and have proven to be what I suspected. Have fun.

That is not even remotely akin to making yourself clear. You are fluent in babble and gibberish.

I am quite indifferent to your attempt to deflect.

You have quite clearly established that you are without ANY tools to engage in meaningful debate.

And you make silly claims unsupported by facts out of some urgent need to engage in your polemic positions.

You are an assclown and I look forward to exposing you as the fraud you are, whenever we cross paths.

And that will be fun. And easy. You are just a clown. An assclown.

Mock ya later, douchey.

Last edited:
You can bet that the Right will try and turn this man who was clearly suffering from some kind of psychosis, into some flaming Islamic terrorist. And all based on his name. Just as many have tried to claim that President Obama is a Muslim and a danger to the country because of his name and his tolerance for and support of the Muslim people.

Their day is almost over and their fake sense of "Amerika!" will finally be behind us, at last.

This guy is just a very sick man. It happens. WWhat is a shame is that they give these people GUNS. Then they want to blame those who use them, for having used them to do exactly what they were designed to do.

Listen I would disarm the US Military just based on the redneck factor alone, which is mostly a joke, but hoenstly, these people are often very emotionally torn up and to arm then with high powered guns and just insane.

Ft Hood and all those soldiers didnt' do a thing to stop 911. They don't need those guns, disarm them and save everyone a lot of trouble. They killed a million Iraqis who didn't do a damn thing to the US and now after 8 years they want to send in more of them into Afghanitan to kill more innocent people.

I'm telling you, when you take kids, arm them and send them to kill other kids who didn't do anything except try and defend themselves, theyre going to go crazy a fair percentage of the time.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/94136-was-it-a-drug-reaction.html

Right now we will have to wait and see. They have confiscated his computer which should provide more clues. Don't know what Hassan will say, he may just lawyer up

Yelling Allah Akbar is more along the lines of a Christian yelling Amen!
They say it dozens of times a day and does not necessarilly mean it is religiously motivated. It may have just been his acknowledgement that he was about to die.

Come off it, leftwingnuter. Yelling "allah akbar" under those circumstances has a meaning it is silly to try to deny.

Good grief. You make yourself seem quite silly arguing such a silly position.

Is it possible that Hassan was nothing but a fucking nutbar and that his actions had nothing to do with Islamist fanatacism? Yes. But under all of the circumstances, including the phrase he yelled out just before the shooting, it is not all that terribly likely.

Buddy..

We just don't know yet. Like I said we will know more shortly. "Allah Akbar" could just be a scream that someone going to meet his maker would make.

Partial credit. It remains true, as I correctly noted, that it is POSSIBLE that Hassan was just a fucking nutbar. But it is unlikely.

That we do not yet KNOW for sure doesn't alter the truth value of my contention regarding which is the more likely answer. It is far more likely that this is no mere set of coincidences, regardless of how urgently you wish to cling to that kind of wishful thinking.

Allah Akbar is not just some overused random phrase. It has meaning when used in a specific context --such as the fact that he was just about to start killing people.

Yet one of his motivations was Jihad against America! Otherwise he would have (1) not blogged about suicide bombers being great soldiers, (2) Not wanted out of the military after 9/11, (3) Specifically targeted fellow military personnel and (4) Would not have yell Allahu Akbar as he killed military personnel.

It appears he survived, so hopeful we will be able to hear his twisted motivation!

Right now we will have to wait and see. They have confiscated his computer which should provide more clues. Don't know what Hassan will say, he may just lawyer up

They say it dozens of times a day and does not necessarilly mean it is religiously motivated. It may have just been his acknowledgement that he was about to die.

Come off it, leftwingnuter. Yelling "allah akbar" under those circumstances has a meaning it is silly to try to deny.

Is it possible that Hassan was nothing but a fucking nutbar and that his actions had nothing to do with Islamist fanatacism? Yes. But under all of the circumstances, including the phrase he yelled out just before the shooting, it is not all that terribly likely.

Actually, FBI investigators aren't sure Hasan really did say those words before he started shooting - they haven't been able to confirm it. It may just be that in the mayhem of the moment, some of the people imagined it.

Actually, FBI investigators aren't sure Hasan really did say those words before he started shooting - they haven't been able to confirm it. It may just be that in the mayhem of the moment, some of the people imagined it.

Indeed. We all know how gullible those in the military are, after all, they didn't study enough to get into 'college' like Kerry said. Whoops, except those that shoot others? Yep, all those with advanced degrees are murdering terrorists. Um hum.

Indeed. We all know how gullible those in the military are, after all, they didn't study enough to get into 'college' like Kerry said. Whoops, except those that shoot others? Yep, all those with advanced degrees are murdering terrorists. Um hum.

Got a bigass chip on your shoulder eh?

The FBI said it is unable to confirm that he said that (guess the FBI must be a bunch of idiots too). Which quite likely means that a good number of witness' did NOT hear him yell any such thing (oops, guess that portion of the military must be the retard portion).

Or, maybe - you don't really care about accuracy here since that might interfere with your conclusions that it's just another Muslim rather than your average nutter?

Last edited:

Buddy..

We just don't know yet. Like I said we will know more shortly. "Allah Akbar" could just be a scream that someone going to meet his maker would make.

Partial credit. It remains true, as I correctly noted, that it is POSSIBLE that Hassan was just a fucking nutbar. But it is unlikely.

That we do not yet KNOW for sure doesn't alter the truth value of my contention regarding which is the more likely answer. It is far more likely that this is no mere set of coincidences, regardless of how urgently you wish to cling to that kind of wishful thinking.

Allah Akbar is not just some overused random phrase. It has meaning when used in a specific context --such as the fact that he was just about to start killing people.

You mean like

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dryBNYaj1sA"]YouTube - praise the lord and pass the ammunition[/ame]​

If folks can say its not a majority they should at least be able to say how many.

Seven percent.

Gallup Center for Muslim Studies

Only a 100,000,000 people are radical, backwards, terrorist Moslems.

That aint too bad, and yet we can all say this man in not one and out of a 100,000,000 terrorists there are no Moslem terrorists in the USA.

FBI, the FBI could not figure out 9/11 was coming when they had the terrorists in custody, I doubt they can figure out what happened here, especially considering who gives orders to the FBI

American Political Corectness has GONE MAD.

This wack-job Muslim was known to be just that - CRAZY. Officers knew it but refused to report him officially because they FEARED being labeled anti-MUSLIM !

IDIOTS ! You are getting what you asked for. Your NEGRO and MUSLIM wackjobs get preferential treatment - they take your jobs, they take your place in University, they get promoted ahead of you, etc. etc. and you sit there like TRAINED SHEEP and do NOTHING !!!!

American Political Corectness has GONE MAD.

This wack-job Muslim was known to be just that - CRAZY. Officers knew it but refused to report him officially because they FEARED being labeled anti-MUSLIM !

IDIOTS ! You are getting what you asked for. Your NEGRO and MUSLIM wackjobs get preferential treatment - they take your jobs, they take your place in University, they get promoted ahead of you, etc. etc. and you sit there like TRAINED SHEEP and do NOTHING !!!!

So yer saying that we better report you?

This is a pattern all too common from the far right. Collectively, if we looked at 500 post from you and your ilk I would be surprised if we could find 50 where you didn't put words into others' mouths. The best you can do is leave childish remarks with the rep button and put words in others' mouths.

Actually, your pal Hassan DID kill a civilian. I'm not sure why you would even make some "exception" for Hassan that he "didn't kill any civilians". What difference does that make whether he killed civilians or not? They're still just as DEAD.

Here's the entire list of his victims:

Saturday, November 7, 2009, 04:05 PM

Fort Hood officials this afternoon released the official list of those killed in Thursday’s shooting. Eleven of the names had become public previously.

Maj. Libardo Caraveo, 52, Woodbridge, Va.

Spec. Frederick Greene, 29, Mountain City, Tenn.

Michael Cahill, 62, Cameron

Pvt. Francheska Velez, 21, Chicago

Pfc. Aaron Thomas Nemelka, 19, West Jordan, Utah

Pfc. Michael Pearson, 31, Bolingbrook, Ill.

Spc. Jason Dean Hunt, 27, Frederick, Okla.

Sgt. Amy Krueger, 29, Kiel, Wisc.

Pfc. Kham Xiong, 23, St. Paul, Minn.

Lt. Col. Juanita Warman, 55, Pittsburgh, Pa.

Capt. Russell Seager, 51, Racine, Wisc.

Staff Sgt. Justin DeCrow, 32, Fort Gordon, Ga.

Capt. John Gaffaney, 56, San Diego, Calif.

I'm not making any exceptions. If this issue causes an emotional overload that retards simple dialogue it may be best to take a break. Hasan chose to kill when there were other available options. His attack is morally no different than what we have done in iraq.

Forum List

Back