Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

No. You did not.

You stated only that the UN Treaty says thus and so, but have completely FAILED to try to establish that those words have the meaning you ascribe to them.

You have not even attempted to demonstrate that any U.S. actions constitute a violation of the U.N. charter.

You patently screwed up your attempted claim that going into Iraq was in ANY way a violation of the supremacy clause of our Constitution (for reasons I patiently and accurately explained for your benefit). Indeed, that is an utterly mindless claim by you.

And none of anything you have posted bears in ANY way on your previous contention relative to the incident at Fort Hood.

YOU remain an abject failure.

Oh boy. I made my position regarding the invitation to debate Ft Hood clear in post 754:

To purpose is to reveal the depths of hypocrisy found in the camps that claim to be Patriotic, Conservative, and Supporters of our Troops who have or still do support our invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. I will even give you all of the assumptions necessary to give your position the strongest possible base. You want to say hasan did it because of Islam? Fine. You have the freedom to make any assumptions you see as beneficial to your case.

You've danced enough and have proven to be what I suspected. Have fun.

That is not even remotely akin to making yourself clear. You are fluent in babble and gibberish.

I am quite indifferent to your attempt to deflect.

You have quite clearly established that you are without ANY tools to engage in meaningful debate.

And you make silly claims unsupported by facts out of some urgent need to engage in your polemic positions.

You are an assclown and I look forward to exposing you as the fraud you are, whenever we cross paths.

And that will be fun. And easy. You are just a clown. An assclown.

Mock ya later, douchey.

You just confessed insecurity runs your life.

Oh boy. I made my position regarding the invitation to debate Ft Hood clear in post 754:

To purpose is to reveal the depths of hypocrisy found in the camps that claim to be Patriotic, Conservative, and Supporters of our Troops who have or still do support our invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. I will even give you all of the assumptions necessary to give your position the strongest possible base. You want to say hasan did it because of Islam? Fine. You have the freedom to make any assumptions you see as beneficial to your case.

You've danced enough and have proven to be what I suspected. Have fun.

That is not even remotely akin to making yourself clear. You are fluent in babble and gibberish.

You have quite clearly established that you are without ANY tools to engage in meaningful debate.

And you make silly claims unsupported by facts out of some urgent need to engage in your polemic positions.

You are an assclown and I look forward to exposing you as the fraud you are, whenever we cross paths.

Mock ya later, douchey.

Oh good; ameteur psychology. Another area in which you lack skills, persuasivness, talent or rationality.

No, stupid. I said nothijng about me when I made observations about you. You silly ineffectual little assclown.

It would be funny to have you try to explain how the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution addresses ANYTHING about our Federal Gov't actions.

Right now we will have to wait and see. They have confiscated his computer which should provide more clues. Don't know what Hassan will say, he may just lawyer up

Yelling Allah Akbar is more along the lines of a Christian yelling Amen!
They say it dozens of times a day and does not necessarilly mean it is religiously motivated. It may have just been his acknowledgement that he was about to die.

Come off it, leftwingnuter. Yelling "allah akbar" under those circumstances has a meaning it is silly to try to deny.

Good grief. You make yourself seem quite silly arguing such a silly position.

Is it possible that Hassan was nothing but a fucking nutbar and that his actions had nothing to do with Islamist fanatacism? Yes. But under all of the circumstances, including the phrase he yelled out just before the shooting, it is not all that terribly likely.

Actually, FBI investigators aren't sure Hasan really did say those words before he started shooting - they haven't been able to confirm it. It may just be that in the mayhem of the moment, some of the people imagined it.

Of course. It was probably some other guy yelling out "Allah Akbar!" just before HAssan started shooting people on a U.S. Military base in Texas....

Mock ya later, douchey.

Oh good; ameteur psychology. Another area in which you lack skills, persuasivness, talent or rationality.

No, stupid. I said nothijng about me when I made observations about you. You silly ineffectual little assclown.

It would be funny to have you try to explain how the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution addresses ANYTHING about our Federal Gov't actions.

The SC is about 200 years old and its original purpose was to prevent States from bypassing Federal laws. Since then it has been applied in broader scope, such as international treaties.

As for your accidental confession, don't shoot the messenger.

Come off it, leftwingnuter. Yelling "allah akbar" under those circumstances has a meaning it is silly to try to deny.

Is it possible that Hassan was nothing but a fucking nutbar and that his actions had nothing to do with Islamist fanatacism? Yes. But under all of the circumstances, including the phrase he yelled out just before the shooting, it is not all that terribly likely.

Actually, FBI investigators aren't sure Hasan really did say those words before he started shooting - they haven't been able to confirm it. It may just be that in the mayhem of the moment, some of the people imagined it.

Of course. It was probably some other guy yelling out "Allah Akbar!" just before HAssan started shooting people on a U.S. Military base in Texas....

You got a link confirming he said it?

Hasan's rampage should be considered a hate crime at the least, a terrorist attack at most.
It was, without doubt, ideologically driven. I'm not quite sure what the fuss about that is all about.
I am just as sure, however, that the rigors of being a Muslim in today's Army, to include the wars we fight harassment he received, had LOTS to do with what happened last week. Someone mentioned other officers were afraid of being labled anti Muslim. I AM an officer in the Army and I assure you that concept is akin to a Klansman being worried about his degree of racial / religious tolerance.
No excuse to murder soldiers we’re sworn to lead let alone protect, but definitely contributory. Ignorance of this reality is inattention to detail we can not afford.
Just ask anyone at Hood……

Buddy..

We just don't know yet. Like I said we will know more shortly. "Allah Akbar" could just be a scream that someone going to meet his maker would make.

Partial credit. It remains true, as I correctly noted, that it is POSSIBLE that Hassan was just a fucking nutbar. But it is unlikely.

That we do not yet KNOW for sure doesn't alter the truth value of my contention regarding which is the more likely answer. It is far more likely that this is no mere set of coincidences, regardless of how urgently you wish to cling to that kind of wishful thinking.

Allah Akbar is not just some overused random phrase. It has meaning when used in a specific context --such as the fact that he was just about to start killing people.

Yes, he was just about to start killing people and fully expected to be killed in the process. By yelling Allah Akbar, he may have been acknowledging he was about to meet his maker and not specifically acknowledging he was doing it for Allah

At this point, we do not know if he was doing it because he was a Muslim or happened to be a Muslim who was doing it.

So far, no evidence linking him to a specific group has been released

Buddy..

We just don't know yet. Like I said we will know more shortly. "Allah Akbar" could just be a scream that someone going to meet his maker would make.

Partial credit. It remains true, as I correctly noted, that it is POSSIBLE that Hassan was just a fucking nutbar. But it is unlikely.

That we do not yet KNOW for sure doesn't alter the truth value of my contention regarding which is the more likely answer. It is far more likely that this is no mere set of coincidences, regardless of how urgently you wish to cling to that kind of wishful thinking.

Allah Akbar is not just some overused random phrase. It has meaning when used in a specific context --such as the fact that he was just about to start killing people.

Yes, he was just about to start killing people and fully expected to be killed in the process. By yelling Allah Akbar, he may have been acknowledging he was about to meet his maker and not specifically acknowledging he was doing it for Allah

At this point, we do not know if he was doing it because he was a Muslim or happened to be a Muslim who was doing it.

Why the Need to go out of your way to Defend him?...

:)

peace...

Buddy..

He most certainly has been linked to specific groups. The U.S. Military. Islam. There's two right there.

Beyond that, I did not argue or even imply that he belonged to an organized group of Jihadists. It remains quite possible that he doesn't belong to any such group. So what? This would not necessarily dilute his motivation; and that still looks like it might have been some twisted version of Islamism.

You got a link confirming he said it?

No. Why? Eye- (and ear-) witness accounts mean little to you in your open-minded way, DarklyBent?

More from the Washington Post on the REAL Victim of these Shootings:

Alleged Fort Hood shooter's lonely life - Washington Post- msnbc.com

The lonely life of alleged Fort Hood shooter
‘He was mistreated. He didn't have nobody. He was all alone,’ says neighbor

By Philip Rucker

updated 2:39 a.m. MT, Sun., Nov . 8, 2009
KILLEEN, TEX. - About 9 a.m. Thursday, Maj. Nidal M. Hasan walked over to see a neighbor in his aging apartment building here on the edge of downtown. He had come to say goodbye.

The two occasionally would sit together in plastic chairs beneath a wind chime on the landing outside her second-floor apartment, she recalled. She was Christian and he was Muslim, but they shared coffee and talked about God. But this morning, Hasan said that he would be deploying to Afghanistan soon and that he did not want to go. He gave her a copy of the Koran.

"I'm going to do good work for God," he told her. ...

"Everyone else just sat down there and drunk their beer and looked at him and giggled at him," the woman said, starting to cry. "They just would laugh at him when he walked down with his Muslim clothes. . . . He was mistreated. He didn't have nobody. He was all alone. He went to his apartment there and was all alone."

---

Nice Job, WashPost.

And I will add this Question...

Did these Liberal Rags Look to Excuse McVeigh?... Understand his Motivations?... Wonder if he was Picked on?...

peace...

Malcontent,
A problem exists within our military and within our society. No matter how much you wish it were not the case, there are those who are not like you, yet choose to serve anyway. Let's not consider the moral ramifications for a moment. Speaking purely from the basis of intelligence operations, prejudice against Muslims in the military is just a bad idea.
Try n' think of that when you make comparisons to McVey and Nichols. Just what are you trying to accomplish ?
Curious.

I have no problems with Muslims serving in the military.

I have a problem with Muslims who voice loudly their opposition to serving if they happen to be fighting AlQuaid & the Taliban being forced to serve out their time.

The Army shot itself in the foot, literally, when it chose to do that. They should have booted him out, dishonorable discharge.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Malcontent,
A problem exists within our military and within our society. No matter how much you wish it were not the case, there are those who are not like you, yet choose to serve anyway. Let's not consider the moral ramifications for a moment. Speaking purely from the basis of intelligence operations, prejudice against Muslims in the military is just a bad idea.
Try n' think of that when you make comparisons to McVey and Nichols. Just what are you trying to accomplish ?
Curious.

Noob... You don't Know me and you have only Posted (3) Times on this Forum... (2) of which have been Directed at me as if you do Know me.

The last one I Commented on your were Painfully Ignorant in your Conclusion.

Try again.

peace...

I have no problems with Muslims serving in the military.

I have a problem with Muslims who voice loudly their opposition to serving if they happen to be fighting AlQuaid & the Taliban being forced to serve out their time.

The Army shot itself in the foot, literally, when it chose to do that. They should have booted him out, dishonorable discharge.

I Concur.

peace...

On what grounds, Allie ?
Processing someone out is not as easy as deciding that you don't like how they think. Which UCMJ article do you refer to ? Article 88 maybe (Contempt towards officials). Good luck with that can of worm, as it is terribly popular to bash Obama in today's military. Article 104 ( aiding the enemy) ? Where the proof ?

Malcontent,
Amusing, you assume a level of intellect simply because you got here first. I'd ask you to lemme know how that's working out for you, but it's plain to see it isn't.
I ask you the same questions I ask Allie, given your concurrence; how would YOU have processed Hasan out....especially after he had just made O4.
Standing by......

On what grounds, Allie ?
Processing someone out is not as easy as deciding that you don't like how they think. Which UCMJ article do you refer to ? Article 88 maybe (Contempt towards officials). Good luck with that can of worm, as it is terribly popular to bash Obama in today's military. Article 104 ( aiding the enemy) ? Where the proof ?

I don't think it's that hard, when someone is posting fanatic crap on messageboards, proclaiming that suicide bombers are heroes, and trying to convert war veterans with PTSD to Islam, coupled with the fact that the guy tried repeatedly to get out and had in fact hired an attorney to help him get out.

Malcontent,
Amusing, you assume a level of intellect simply because you got here first. I'd ask you to lemme know how that's working out for you, but it's plain to see it isn't.
I ask you the same questions I ask Allie, given your concurrence; how would YOU have processed Hasan out....especially after he had just made O4.
Standing by......

You have Unfinished Business on my Thread about the NYT... Specifically about your Ignorance of the Subject matter and Inability to Recognize Deliberate Sarcasm.

You don't Instruct a Damned thing here.

Carry on.

peace...

Forum List

Back