Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

Those of us who denounce our occupations in iraq and afghanistan and condemn what hasan did are consistent but those who condemn hasan but support the occupations are guilty of hypocrisy.

Here you (and cohorts) are automatically subscribing Islam as the main culprit while info necessary for that conclusion is absent. That basically means your camps don't give a fuck about accurate information and in unison you will sing with eyes shut and ears plugged because the only thing that matters is your agenda.

If you Dismiss Islam's Possible Motivation in this, then it is YOU who are not being Honest.

:)

peace...

I'm not dismissing any motivation. What I am doing is pointing out we are guilty of killing and wounding well over a hundred thousand people so if hasan says he did it in response to our optional wars then the claim Islam is responsible is a moot point. You would have no way to surgically rearrange the facts to support the charge this is Islam's fault while ignoring the deaths we are responsible for.

Islam is Responsible for a LOT of Blood... Specifically Innocent Blood... Targeting the Innoncent OFF of the Battlefield and Hiding behind them on it.

This is the Standard, from Pakistan to the West Bank...

At the Same Time, in the Name of Allah, the Systems of Government like that in Iran, Routinely Execute Innocent People over Simple Claims of Infidelity and Homosexuality.

I don't Play the Politically Correct Games with Westernized "Muslims" that Islam isn't the Root of MANY of the Problems around the Globe.

It's NOT "All" of them, but it is almost ALL Terrorism that is Done by them.

This War Started 30 Years Ago when the President of Iraq now was in on the Hostage Taking...

We have just Recently Woken to this War, and have now Drifted back to Sleep.

That Mistake will have Repercusions.

peace...

Still waiting to hear who it was that corroborated that the shooter was being harassed for his faith.

Most likely he was harassed for being a loony tune. And his looney toonishness happened to exist in the form of supporting radical Islamists. Not the wisest course when you're counseling people who have fought that group.

It was on the Front Page of the New York Times... It's Fact... Even though it was Hearsay while the Bodies were still Warm.

He's the Real Vicitm here, Allie...

Wake up!

peace...

Curve,
It's not Islam's 'fault'. While contributory, it's not 'society's fault either.
This massacre was the decision of one coward.
It's hard to believe you can't see that.

Curve,

It Concerns me that you do Attribute some of the Blame on Society while Appearing to Negate Islam Entirely.

peace...

If you Dismiss Islam's Possible Motivation in this, then it is YOU who are not being Honest.

peace...

I'm not dismissing any motivation. What I am doing is pointing out we are guilty of killing and wounding well over a hundred thousand people so if hasan says he did it in response to our optional wars then the claim Islam is responsible is a moot point. You would have no way to surgically rearrange the facts to support the charge this is Islam's fault while ignoring the deaths we are responsible for.

Islam is Responsible for a LOT of Blood... Specifically Innocent Blood... Targeting the Innoncent OFF of the Battlefield and Hiding behind them on it.

At the Same Time, in the Name of Allah, the Systems of Government like that in Iran, Routinely Execute Innocent People over Simple Claims of Infidelity and Homosexuality.

I don't Play the Politically Correct Games with Westernized "Muslims" that Islam isn't the Root of MANY of the Problems around the Globe.

This War Started 30 Years Ago when the President of Iraq now was in on the Hostage Taking...

peace...

None of that is relevant to this discussion. You're simply someone who does not care about anything but your agenda against muslims. The only question I have is this: when you lose a sock in the dryer how do you blame Islam?

That's no mistake.
Islam is a religion, just like Christianity. It's all about values. Some of faith, regardless of who they call 'Allah/God' are of the most noble I've ever met.....some are the most evil.
Our society, however, is built on prejudice; has been for years and will be long after I'm gone. The value of reasoning, and compassion has been supplanted by a spectator sport mentality best suited for football / basketball, etc. The DIRECT result of this is isolation of people based on nothing more than who they pray to, where they are from, and what they look like.
There are consequences for this.

peace...

None of that is relevant to this discussion. You're simply someone who does not care about anything but your agenda against muslims. The only question I have is this: when you lose a sock in the dryer how do you blame Islam?

Lack the Ability to Counter Substance much, Troll?...

Go Pester someone else, your Time with me is Done.

peace...

"None of that is relevant to this discussion. You're simply someone who does not care about anything but your agenda against muslims. The only question I have is this: when you lose a sock in the dryer how do you blame Islam?"

Curve,

It's not Islam's fault.....BUT to ignore the roles of Islamofascism, the wars we fight, the attitudes we (soldiers) carry, and the resultant mess is disingenuous at best.

I applaud your efforts to show that it's not the fault of a single religion, but your situational awareness is lacking, at best.

Curve,

I never said it was society's fault. I've never said anyone but him was responsible for his own actions.

If he did it in response to our occupations in the middle east then whatever label you give him must also be applied to America.

Wrong again.

Whatever motivated his depraved Islamist violence, if its roots are found in his "Islamic" beliefs, then there is nothing to be "applied to America" -- whatever the fuck that spew might mean.

Those of us who denounce our occupations in iraq and afghanistan and condemn what hasan did are consistent but those who condemn hasan but support the occupations are guilty of hypocrisy.

Pretty speech. Pretty meaningless, that is.

Why would your claim be "true?" There is nothing about the engagements (not "occupations" as you propagandistically put it so dishonestly) in Iraq or in Afghanistan that has any fucking bearing on the evil perpetrated by Hassan. One can easily support our actions in Iraq and/or in Afghanistan while condemning the evil perpetrated by Hassan without being guilty of "hypocrisy." Your use of the term is meaningless. :cuckoo: There is simply NO connection between the two concepts.

YOU aren't consistent. You are just engaging in some moderately consistent form of polemic. So what? That you have your beliefs does not make you consistent. Since there is no connection between your opposition to our engagement in Iraq and Afghanistan on the one hand and your apologetics for Hassan on the other hand, you are just being a tool.

Here you (and cohorts) are automatically subscribing Islam as the main culprit while info necessary for that conclusion is absent.

Actually, this brings into serious doubt either your reading comprhension skills or your honesty.

The FACT is that I have steadfastly declined (very explicitly) to "blame" Islam as the culprit. On the other hand, unlike you and your stupid ilk, I am quite content to at least verbalize the notion that there indeed MIGHT be a connection between what Hassan allegedly did and some extreme fucked-up version of Islamist ideology. Oh nosies! That might be too close to the border of being politicially incorrect. To you and your stupid ilk: We * mustn't * ever * speak * the * truth * so * bluntly. Fuck you.

That basically means your camps don't give a fuck about accurate information and in unison you will sing with eyes shut and ears plugged because the only thing that matters is your agenda.

No, stupid. What it DOES mean is that unlike you and your ideologically "pure" stupid-ass ilk, I am not afraid (and most rational people are not afraid) to explore the notion that SOMETIMES appearances are not deceiving.

You are apparently too fucking stupid to understand it, but some of your stupid ilk might not be quite as thick as you, so I will repeat what I said before. The alleged gunman did what he did under circumstances which suggest a very real possibility that he had the motives associated with radical Islamist Jihadist ideology. You have my permission to remain ideologically "pure" in some mindless PC way, but that doesn't change the fact that (a) noting the possible connection is not the same thing as making it an accusation (at least not yet) and (b) the possible connection IS apparent. And, hopefully, we will all soon find out one way or the other.

'K, Curve.
Thx for the clarification.
"What I am doing is pointing out we are guilty of killing and wounding well over a hundred thousand people so if hasan says he did it in response to our optional wars then the claim Islam is responsible is a moot point. "
...seemed non sequitur. What did you mean by the above ?

"None of that is relevant to this discussion. You're simply someone who does not care about anything but your agenda against muslims. The only question I have is this: when you lose a sock in the dryer how do you blame Islam?"

Curve,

It's not Islam's fault.....BUT to ignore the roles of Islamofascism, the wars we fight, the attitudes we (soldiers) carry, and the resultant mess is disingenuous at best.

I applaud your efforts to show that it's not the fault of a single religion, but your situational awareness is lacking, at best.

Someone who uses the term "islamofascism" is not in a position to say someone else is lacking situational awareness. The wars we are fighting right now are optional. Where's the awareness in pretending they are necessary? As for the term....it is meant to denote religious fanatics using violence to try and enforce their theologies thus ultimately seeking theocracies. Do you know what Mussolini said? He said "the foundation of fascism is the conception of the State." That means it is absolutely impossible for "islamofascism" to be sensible in any form. In Fascism the highest power is the State and not God or any religion. Obviously it is God and not the State that is the ultimate authority in the minds of religious fanatics. As such, "islamofascism" can best translated as "a neato sounding self contained contradiction that sends the message that people who use it do not understand the core concept of Fascism."

Curve,

Someone who uses the term "islamofascism" is not in a position to say someone else is lacking situational awareness. The wars we are fighting right now are optional. Where's the awareness in pretending they are necessary? As for the term....it is meant to denote religious fanatics using violence to try and enforce their theologies thus ultimately seeking theocracies. Do you know what Mussolini said? He said "the foundation of fascism is the conception of the State." That means it is absolutely impossible for "islamofascism" to be sensible in any form. In Fascism the highest power is the State and not God or any religion. Obviously it is God and not the State that is the ultimate authority in the minds of religious fanatics. As such, "islamofascism" can best translated as "a neato sounding self contained contradiction that sends the message that people who use it do not understand the core concept of Fascism."

Actually, those of you (and your fellow stupid ilk) who like to claim (as you just stupidly did) that there is anything wrong about using the term "Islamofascism" are

stupid.

Similarly stupid, of course, is your mindless use of the phrase "optional war."

You might actually BE retarded.

Last edited:

peace...

Lack the Ability to Counter Substance much, Troll?...

Go Pester someone else, your Time with me is Done.

peace...

Your non-sequitur did nothing to address the point one cannot condemn hasan and support our occupations of other nations without being guilty of hypocrisy. What happened at Ft Hood was not a terrorist act by definition. You can't label any and all shootings as "terrorism" just because you want to reveal your bigotry towards islam.

Curve,
"That means it is absolutely impossible for "islamofascism" to be sensible in any form. In Fascism the highest power is the State and not God or any religion. "
Tell it to the Mutawwa'în.
Lemme know how that 'religion vs. state' arguement turns out for you...if able. When Allah IS the state your premise winds up in little pieces all about you. Again, situational awareness.
Not all of the wars we currently fight are optional, incidentally. Sadly, as a country it seems, we don't seem to know which should be fought and which we should discontinue........

Curve,

Actually, those of you (and your fellow stupid ilk) who like to claim (as you just stupidly did) that there is anything wrong about using the term "Islamofascism" are

stupid.

Your reasoning is awesome! Wow! The way you countered the info in that post with a well thought out response was just amazing! Do you a class on how to do that?

stupid.

Your reasoning is awesome! Wow! The way you countered the info in that post with a well thought out response was just amazing! Do you a class on how to do that?

Your glaring hypocrisy is also awesome. I "countered" your simplistic bombastic statement which YOU were perfectly willing to pronounce with NBO substantiation. but when the rebuttal is JUST as devoid of substantiation, THAT'S when it matters to you.

You hypocrites are all the same.

Besides, others here have already addressed the ignorance of your stupid position regarding "Islamofascism." It is not my fault that you are incapable of learning. Educably mentally retarded, that's you.

stupid.

Your glaring hypocrisy is also awesome. I "countered" your simplistic bombastic statement which YOU were perfectly willing to pronounce with NBO substantiation. but when the rebuttal is JUST as devoid of substantiation, THAT'S when it matters to you.

Besides, others here have already addressed the ignorance of your stupid position regarding "Islamofascism." It is not my fault that you are incapable of learning. Educably mentally retarded, that's you.

Religious fanatics view God as the highest authority.

Fascism views the State as the highest authority.

It's a pretty clear contradiction because you can't have atheism and a religion as both the highest authority.

It's a pretty clear contradiction because you can't have atheism and a religion as both the highest authority.

If a "Nation" is premised on the notion that God or Allah is the highest authority, and its laws are predicated on a particular religion's "rules," then such a theocracy can indeed be a fascist state.

Too bad you didn't take the suggestion made earlier (in the post by Cyborgmudhen); if you had done so, you wouldn't keep looking like such a complete imbecile, now.

If a "Nation" is premised on the notion that God or Allah is the highest authority, and its laws are predicated on a particular religion's "rules," then such a theocracy can indeed be a fascist state.

Too bad you didn't take the suggestion made earlier (in the post by Cyborgmudhen); if you had done so, you wouldn't keep looking like such a complete imbecile, now.

If a nation is based on God as the highest authority then it is a Theocracy.

Forum List

Back