Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

Well here it is folks. Had enough yet ?

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

MOORE, Okla. - Police say a woman who was killed by a co-worker at a food distribution center in suburban Oklahoma City was beheaded and that witnesses have said the suspect had been trying to convince co-workers to convert to Islam.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said Friday that 30-year-old Alton Nolen had been terminated from Vaughan Foods in Moore shortly before the incident took place on Thursday afternoon.

Colleen Hufford, 54, was beheaded and another woman, 43-year-old Traci Johnson, was stabbed. Both victims were employees of Vaughan Foods, but according to Lewis, it appeared the women were not targeted and were instead stabbed at random.

Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace police say - CBS News

This person does not represent my religion. Shame on you for believing it does.
You're a Muslim Noomi ? Seriously ?

This news from his writings on his facebook page sounds like he was very focused on a jihad. He had photos of the twin towers smoldering - and the statue of liberty on fire according to one report....he was listing the sins of America according to his Muslim teachings........ sounds like jihad to me.

OK Beheading Suspect s Alleged Facebook Page Displays Smoldering Twin Towers Fox News Insider

If that is the case, why didn't he raise a red flag earlier?

HLS is too busy profiling their top terrorist threats - born again Christian grandmothers who carry bibles and retired verterans who served the USA - military and have a flag pole flying the american flag in the front yard. Looks like we are not the greatest threat afterall.

When will they start profiling Muslims in America? Any idea?

Begs the questions: Why do you people have to lie all the time and why are you so fucking stupid?

No one is lying.

You are simply ignorant to the facts.

Or you refuse to accept them.

Could it be everyone here at USMB is all wrong except for you?

It's clear to me that you're an operative for ISIS or some other Al Qaeda affiliate. I believe it's my duty to forward this thread to the FBI for further investigation.

BREAKING: Muslims Shout “Praise Allah!” Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, September 26, 2014, 5:39 PM

Wow!
Muslims shouting ‘Praise Allah’ surround Oklahoma cops after a press conference on the beheading in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma Muslims read from the Koran during the press conference.

Bob Lawson @LandonLawson78
Follow

2-3 local OK muslims are reading passages from their Qurans outloud on the ground at site of news conference #oklahomabeheading

1:15 PM - 26 Sep 2014

The Muslims were saying “Praise Allah” during the press conference.

BREAKING Muslims Shout 8220 Praise Allah 8221 Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading The Gateway Pundit

I wonder if any of those Muslims who encircled the Cops were packing.

I wonder if the Cops began wondering which one he'd have to neutralize first if the the crowd surrounding them decided to turn violent.

I can imagine the Cops's emotions being raw and the constant tensions they must experience about making an incorrect hair trigger response wearing on their psyches.

Its a test of calm under pressure.

Look at that.

They are literally surrounded by the Muslim crowd.
"Praise be to Allah" is a greeting and part of Islamic prayer, but you apparently choose to twist the meaning.

Muslims are trying to conquer America from within and without our getting wise to them.

This needs to be stopped.

Yes or No?
Then what is your proposal?

Well here it is folks. Had enough yet ?

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

MOORE, Okla. - Police say a woman who was killed by a co-worker at a food distribution center in suburban Oklahoma City was beheaded and that witnesses have said the suspect had been trying to convince co-workers to convert to Islam.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said Friday that 30-year-old Alton Nolen had been terminated from Vaughan Foods in Moore shortly before the incident took place on Thursday afternoon.

Colleen Hufford, 54, was beheaded and another woman, 43-year-old Traci Johnson, was stabbed. Both victims were employees of Vaughan Foods, but according to Lewis, it appeared the women were not targeted and were instead stabbed at random.

Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace police say - CBS News

There are moderate people who call themselves Muslims. But there is no moderate Islam. ISIS and ISIL are Islam. It's not of God at all.

Begs the questions: Why do you people have to lie all the time and why are you so fucking stupid?

No one is lying.

It's clear to me that you're an operative for ISIS or some other Al Qaeda affiliate. I believe it's my duty to forward this thread to the FBI for further investigation.

Use your s/n when you send in the report. They deserve a good laugh while they read your nonsense.

BREAKING: Muslims Shout “Praise Allah!” Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, September 26, 2014, 5:39 PM

Wow!
Muslims shouting ‘Praise Allah’ surround Oklahoma cops after a press conference on the beheading in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma Muslims read from the Koran during the press conference.

Bob Lawson @LandonLawson78
Follow

2-3 local OK muslims are reading passages from their Qurans outloud on the ground at site of news conference #oklahomabeheading

1:15 PM - 26 Sep 2014

The Muslims were saying “Praise Allah” during the press conference.

BREAKING Muslims Shout 8220 Praise Allah 8221 Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading The Gateway Pundit

I wonder if any of those Muslims who encircled the Cops were packing.

I wonder if the Cops began wondering which one he'd have to neutralize first if the the crowd surrounding them decided to turn violent.

I can imagine the Cops's emotions being raw and the constant tensions they must experience about making an incorrect hair trigger response wearing on their psyches.

Its a test of calm under pressure.

Look at that.

They are literally surrounded by the Muslim crowd.
"Praise be to Allah" is a greeting and part of Islamic prayer, but you apparently choose to twist the meaning.

Muslims are trying to conquer America from within and without our getting wise to them.

This needs to be stopped.

Yes or No?
Then what is your proposal?

What's yours?

No one is lying.

Do you paint houses for a living by any chance? Is that you, PMH?

You're a Muslim Noomi ? Seriously ?[/QUOTE]

Yes, although I am very lapsed. Hopefully when the new Mosque is built in my city I can attend. I don't go around promoting my faith which is probably why you didn't know about it.

2pra7fa.jpg

There are moderate people who call themselves Muslims. But there is no moderate Islam. ISIS and ISIL are Islam. It's not of God at all.

Moderate Islam exists. I don't follow an extreme version of it. The version I follow promotes love, peace, acceptance, and forgiveness.

Yes, although I am very lapsed. Hopefully when the new Mosque is built in my city I can attend. I don't go around promoting my faith which is probably why you didn't know about it.[/QUOTE]

I'm really saddened to hear that Noomi. I feel really bad for you.

Suddenly all the quotes are not working. God I hate this new software, I curse the day this site got rid of what we had.

Yes, although I am very lapsed. Hopefully when the new Mosque is built in my city I can attend. I don't go around promoting my faith which is probably why you didn't know about it.
Hmm You do know that Lesbian/gay activity is contrary to Islam right? I call BS[/QUOTE]

Contrary? They will execute you under Sharia law for it. A bit stronger than contrary, I'd say. There is no such thing as moderate Islam. Mohammad was not moderate about anything.

Moderate Islam exists. I don't follow an extreme version of it. The version I follow promotes love, peace, acceptance, and forgiveness.

That's Christianity. Not Islam.
Looks like I lost another bet......you really are this stupid.

Forum List

Back