BREAKING NEWS!!!!! A real shocker

You can support free speech without supporting the morons that abuse it.

Pamela had every right to draw despicable cartoons of another religions prophet. Doesn't make it a cause I have to support.

A right? Yes. But a college kid has the 'right' to stamp all over the US flag in front of a world war 2 vet on Memorial day.

Doesn't mean its even remotely reasonable. Pamela wanted the response she got. A security guard's life was too high a price to pay for it.

No one is saying people who stomp on the flag should be killed. That's the difference you don't seem to understand. Once again, you're saying people who draw Muhammad deserved to be killed.

Go fuck yourself, you Nazi asshole. You're no better than those Muslim savages.

Free speech MUST carry a measure of responsibility.....

Keep in mind that we were fortunate that only those 2 would-be-terrorists were killed....but it could have been different. Bear in mind that Geller had a phalanx of security EXPECTING (and even luring) a terrorist act.

Unfortunately it's NOT over and innocent Americans will bear the blunt of retaliation for Geller's stunt..while she safely prances to the nearest bank to collect her "just rewards" for being a hate monger.

Should these types of exhibits be prohibited?

No. However, if I were a convention center I'd sure think twice about allowing it in my facility.

Keep in mind that we were fortunate that only those 2 would-be-terrorists were killed....but it could have been different. Bear in mind that Geller had a phalanx of security EXPECTING (and even luring) a terrorist act.

Unfortunately it's NOT over and innocent Americans will bear the blunt of retaliation for Geller's stunt..while she safely prances to the nearest bank to collect her "just rewards" for being a hate monger.

No

Pamela had every right to draw despicable cartoons of another religions prophet. Doesn't make it a cause I have to support.

A right? Yes. But a college kid has the 'right' to stamp all over the US flag in front of a world war 2 vet on Memorial day.

Doesn't mean its even remotely reasonable. Pamela wanted the response she got. A security guard's life was too high a price to pay for it.

What security guard's life?

Grampa doesn't think they should be allowed to have so security so any Muslim savage who wants to can walk right in and kill them all.

No. However, if I were a convention center I'd sure think twice about allowing it in my facility.

It's publicly owned, so you wouldn't have that choice.

No one is saying people who stomp on the flag should be killed. That's the difference you don't seem to understand. Once again, you're saying people who draw Muhammad deserved to be killed.

I'm all too aware of the difference. The dead security guard's corpse is lying in it. And violence is exactly the kind of reaction Pamela was trying to provoke.

Its unreasonable and foolish to intentionally try and provoke folks to violence.

Muslims don't need Geller to kill Americans. Muslims hate everything not Muslim. Ask the 3000 that died on 9/11 why they died? It wasn't Geller, it wasn't Westbrough Baptist, it was Muslims hate of America and hate of all non-muslims.

obviously not, and people who disagree with exhibits can feel free to object without resorting to violence.

to equate what Geller did to MLK and civil disobedience is ridiculous...

Ok. You would say that the 'chance of violence' would be cause to deny the venue, if I'm understanding you.

What about this? Muslim Leaders to Hold Stand with the Prophet Rally in Texas Washington Free Beacon thousands turned out to protest, but no fear of violence. Would you host? The school district did.

If one, then what about the other? If access is denied because one side resorts to violence, but the other just follows the right to protest-speak, what about the 1st amendment?

Muslims don't need Geller to kill Americans. Muslims hate everything not Muslim. Ask the 3000 that died on 9/11 why they died? It wasn't Geller, it wasn't Westbrough Baptist, it was Muslims hate of America and hate of all non-muslims.

Seems a rather odd coincidence then, don't it? I mean there are more than 300,000,000 Americans. And yet Geller was specifically targeted.

Think of the odds.

I'm all too aware of the difference. The dead security guard's corpse is lying in it. And violence is exactly the kind of reaction Pamela was trying to provoke.

Its unreasonable and foolish to intentionally try and provoke folks to violence.

Again, moron the security guard is not dead. WTF is the matter with you?

There is no dead security guard, numskull. One was shot in the ankle. That's hardly a fatal wound.

You're another piece of shit who thinks Pam Geller deserves to be killed for drawing Muhammad.

On another thread I labeled Pamela Geller a "media whore"...because her stunt was not to champion free speech, but for her self-aggrandizing future as she makes the rounds of talk shows and so-called "lectures" on why (according to her) all Muslims are scum.

On that thread I was criticized for MY own right in voicing my opinion of this hate-mongering dingbat...... Go figure the hypocrisy.
No one criiticized your right, asshole. Your sanity, probably.

On another thread I labeled Pamela Geller a "media whore"...because her stunt was not to champion free speech, but for her self-aggrandizing future as she makes the rounds of talk shows and so-called "lectures" on why (according to her) all Muslims are scum.

On that thread I was criticized for MY own right in voicing my opinion of this hate-mongering dingbat...... Go figure the hypocrisy.
No one criiticized your right, asshole. Your sanity, probably.

Gnat is an attention whore and very thin skinned

There is no dead security guard, numskull. One was shot in the ankle. That's hardly a fatal wound.

You're another piece of shit who thinks Pam Geller deserves to be killed for drawing Muhammad.

And can you quote me saying that I think Geller deserves to be killed for drawing Muhammad?

If so, feel free. You'll find rather quickly that you're quoting yourself pretending to be me. Which doesn't work quite as well, does it?

There is no dead security guard. Who told you that? The security guard is just fine. Another man was grazed in the ankle. The two muslims are dead. That must take their 71 terrorists down to 69.

obviously not, and people who disagree with exhibits can feel free to object without resorting to violence.

to equate what Geller did to MLK and civil disobedience is ridiculous...
Actually not ridiculous in the least. Actions that may result in reactions are to be expected, and often illuminating. We can see early historical results of MLK's actions; the Geller actions are too recent.

In both cases they took actions to highlight injustices and real problems in our society.

What security guard's life?

Grampa doesn't think they should be allowed to have so security so any Muslim savage who wants to can walk right in and kill them all.
No, what Grampa believes is you are terrible at reading other people's minds

No one's asking you to support it, or at least no one should be. But you SHOULD stand up and defend their right to say it. We have to defend all speech, especially now.
We can't even say thug anymore cuz it's been claimed by a particular race.

They are chipping away at our speech little by little.

And can you quote me saying that I think Geller deserves to be killed for drawing Muhammad?

If so, feel free. You'll find rather quickly that you're quoting yourself pretending to be me. Which doesn't work quite as well, does it?

"I'm all too aware of the difference. The dead security guard's corpse is lying in it. And violence is exactly the kind of reaction Pamela was trying to provoke.

Its unreasonable and foolish to intentionally try and provoke folks to violence."

Forum List

Back