Breaking News: Restaurants Closing All Over Seattle As $15 Minimum Wage Mandate Starts April 1st.

I get paid by the mile, jackass, or did you miss my signature? Getting paid by the mile is the epitome of a productivity based salary

You're a truck driver? And you told the Teamsters to fuck off? You driving your own rig? Then you be self employed and not a wage slave. Drive for the same company all the time? Or hustling your next load at the terminal?

Either way, no wonder you hate the union. You're a fucking truck driver. You hate it when there are union dock workers to unload you right? Cause they know you hate them and drag their asses getting you unloaded.
Or do you just drop and go?

When you run into (not literally) union drivers in the truck stops, rest stops and other terminals, do you trash them out and let them know how much you hate them and what a bad ass you are? Or do you have more fucking sense than that?
It's questionable
Just curious.
I notice tow truck drivers and ups drivers are conservative. Too much rush? My advice get satellite and listen to Howard stern.

I got satellite and listen to Andrew Wilkow.

I get paid by the mile, jackass, or did you miss my signature? Getting paid by the mile is the epitome of a productivity based salary

You're a truck driver? And you told the Teamsters to fuck off? You driving your own rig? Then you be self employed and not a wage slave. Drive for the same company all the time? Or hustling your next load at the terminal?

Either way, no wonder you hate the union. You're a fucking truck driver. You hate it when there are union dock workers to unload you right? Cause they know you hate them and drag their asses getting you unloaded.

When you run into (not literally) union drivers in the truck stops, rest stops and other terminals, do you trash them out and let them know how much you hate them and what a bad ass you are? Or do you have more fucking sense than that?
It's questionable.

Just curious.

I hate unions because they use coercion to force people to pay union dues to have a job. That's why most Americans hate unions and the reason that Right To Work is expanding.

And I make plenty of money, my meager $50k supporting a family of 6. Most dock workers don't make that, union or not.
If they didn't pay that well you'd probably want to start a union.

No, I'd find another job. I don't need a union to negotiate my own terms and contracts. I'm a real man who does that for himself.

Nothing in any of your numerous posts on this thread suggest you give the slightest shit about American Workers. Same goes for the rest of your Corporate-Bootlicker brethren. It's very clear, if left up to people like you, American Workers would be completely flucked.

Asswipe little punk. I am an American worker and have been so for decades. I'm not a pussy little bitch like you who needs a "union" to take care of you and negotiate your contracts because you can't do it for yourself. Unions don't represent REAL American workers like me, only little bitches like you who want to pay for somebody to "protect" them from the evil corporations.
Big deal, you work in America like everyone else. That doesn't make you any more "REAL" than anyone else. You have an opinion and due to lack of confidence and security have an obsessive need to reinforce your opinions to the point of relying on foul and insulting language. Guess what asshole, every fireman and policeman who died in the towers on 9/11 were dues paying union members. Fuck you and your claim to represent the "REAL" American worker and your hate for union workers. Being a REAL American worker has nothing to do with being in a union or not, being a conservative or liberal has nothing to do with being a REAL American.

Fuckstick, I was responding in kind to one of you union assholes who was doing the exact same thing. Mirror time, asshole.
Quicken loans likes to pay 100% commission and they own their employees. Crack the whip and long hours. Its why they can't attract talent. I'll only work for a salary and commission. The commissions are just gravy.

I used to sell Kirby vacuum cleaners too....when I was like 19 and didn't know any better. By the way, a very good friend of mine, a combat Marine Vietnam veteran, wasted 5 years of his life trying to make it as an Aflack insurance agent. He finally quit very broke and convinced they were all crooks. So yes, I have a special contempt for companies like that.
There's one of the top Kirby salesmen on usmb. His grandfather's one of the founders so its like a Amway founder telling me its easy to get rich. Pyramid scheme.

It's questionable
Just curious.
I notice tow truck drivers and ups drivers are conservative. Too much rush? My advice get satellite and listen to Howard stern.

Another con? You get the point.

It's questionable.

Just curious.

I hate unions because they use coercion to force people to pay union dues to have a job. That's why most Americans hate unions and the reason that Right To Work is expanding.

And I make plenty of money, my meager $50k supporting a family of 6. Most dock workers don't make that, union or not.

No, I'd find another job. I don't need a union to negotiate my own terms and contracts. I'm a real man who does that for himself.
You think you have any power at the table? Shit! And you have how many mouths to feed?

It's questionable
Just curious.
That is because most low level blue collar workers, with jobs that don't even require a HS education - like the StpussymichaelthecatholicCultist - have no ability to think for themselves. They are lemmings.

It’s evident that those Demoncrats don’t have a clue about economics. They never think of the consequences of their “feel good policies.” Neither do they have a clue how a business is run and operated. Seems to me this should be a litmus test for elected officials

Seattle eateries closing as 15 minimum wage approaches Hot Air

This is exactly why we cannot trust anything a conservative says, because they just flat out make shit up and outright lie about almost everything. Conservative blogs are about as accurate in their reporting as "The Onion". You guys crack me up. It's comical that so many of you can be so stupid as to believe half of the shit you post. And you cons actually think you are intelligent. God help us all.

Minimum Wage Increase Killing Seattle Restaurants Anatomy Of A Lie From Inside The Bubble - Forbes

Asswipe little punk. I am an American worker and have been so for decades. I'm not a pussy little bitch like you who needs a "union" to take care of you and negotiate your contracts because you can't do it for yourself. Unions don't represent REAL American workers like me, only little bitches like you who want to pay for somebody to "protect" them from the evil corporations.
Big deal, you work in America like everyone else. That doesn't make you any more "REAL" than anyone else. You have an opinion and due to lack of confidence and security have an obsessive need to reinforce your opinions to the point of relying on foul and insulting language. Guess what asshole, every fireman and policeman who died in the towers on 9/11 were dues paying union members. Fuck you and your claim to represent the "REAL" American worker and your hate for union workers. Being a REAL American worker has nothing to do with being in a union or not, being a conservative or liberal has nothing to do with being a REAL American.

Fuckstick, I was responding in kind to one of you union assholes who was doing the exact same thing. Mirror time, asshole.
Quicken loans likes to pay 100% commission and they own their employees. Crack the whip and long hours. Its why they can't attract talent. I'll only work for a salary and commission. The commissions are just gravy.

I used to sell Kirby vacuum cleaners too....when I was like 19 and didn't know any better. By the way, a very good friend of mine, a combat Marine Vietnam veteran, wasted 5 years of his life trying to make it as an Aflack insurance agent. He finally quit very broke and convinced they were all crooks. So yes, I have a special contempt for companies like that.
There's one of the top Kirby salesmen on usmb. His grandfather's one of the founders so its like a Amway founder telling me its easy to get rich. Pyramid scheme.

A few people do get rich. Everyone else makes them rich. I got another friend who's pouring his heart and soul into Legal Shield (used to be prepaid legal). I hope he does well, but it's been several years and nothing yet. It's the legal form of slavery in America, getting people to voluntarily work for nothing, being strung along with promises of striking it rich.

Question was; do you express your hatred of Teamsters (union workers) to their faces when you encounter them or not?

I say you puss out and don't. But I have known a lot of truck drivers and I even spent some time driving a truck for a construction company, and they do some crazy shit.

You ever had a union driver stop to offer you help or assistance when you needed it? Or did they just blow you off?

There must be some better reason for you to hate something you aren't even a part of. Doesn't effect you. Unless you want to be an unsafe driver. Is that it? To many safety rules in the union?

I live in what was a big union state (Ohio). Kasich tried to make it RTW, Didn't work. Seems like not so many Ohioans hate the unions. Maybe you are not even correct when you say "most Americans hate unions".

It's up to the worker to make himself both happy and prosperous not his employer

True, ya gotta fight for it. No one's gonna give ya anything. That's why it is probably time for Unions to make a big comeback. There's strength in numbers. Once the Helots realized that, they kicked mighty Spartan ass. Workers do have power. Now they just need to get their shit together and wield that power.
It's going in the opposite direction. As people are now being given a choice more than ever, they aren't choosing unions. I get the feeling you want to repeal right to work and start forcing people into unions again because that's the only way they will make a "great comeback". You've already been exposed as a liar for claiming to be libertarian, might as well drop the maskirovka altogether.

When it comes to American Workers, it's... 'VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!' for me. It's time for them to fight back. Time for American Helots to rise.

If you just want to bitch and complain hey feel free to start your own company and stop mooching off stockholders.

Sorry, but you can't have your slaves. American Workers are on the rise once again. And good for them. People like you have been shitting on them for years. It's about time they start catching some breaks.
Cut the slave shit

Anyone is free to leave a job where they don't think that are paid enough or treated well enough

If you want a better life get off your lazy whining fucking ass and make it better yourself instead of demanding that other people do it for you

It's questionable.

Just curious.

You think you have any power at the table? Shit! And you have how many mouths to feed?

I've done very well for myself. We have a home that we're getting close to owning free and clear and we have 4 kids, two of which attend a private school. My ability to negotiate my own contracts has served my family well.

Pay more they'll smile.

Yup. A happy prosperous worker makes for a better productive worker.

It's up to the worker to make himself both happy and prosperous not his employer

True, ya gotta fight for it. No one's gonna give ya anything. That's why it is probably time for Unions to make a big comeback. There's strength in numbers. Once the Helots realized that, they kicked mighty Spartan ass. Workers do have power. Now they just need to get their shit together and wield that power.

Let them go on strike.

I know if I was looking for a job I would cross a picket line I bet there are millions of others who would too.

In the past unions had a place and fought for things like safe working conditions but no union movement is going to convince anyone that stuffing shit into a bag is a 15 an hour job

Yes we know, you despise American Workers. You're only happy when they're making shit wages. You Corporate-Bootlickers really do need to look at yourselves in a mirror sometime. You need to grow a conscience and a true sense of morals. You can't take it with ya. Stop letting greed eat your souls.
I only despise people who whine like you.

If you want to make your life better then it is your duty and responsibility to do so not mine, not your employer's not the government you and you alone.

So grow up and act like a man for once

In a Corporate Bootlicker 'Utopia', Workers would be treated as mere dirty slaves subject to any and all abusive humiliations. They should just be happy to have a job.

See, that may be 'Utopia' for greedy Corporate Bootlickers, but it's Hell for Workers/Slaves. Workers just need to get together and wield their power. Follow the Helots' lead. Victory is not impossible.
Studies have shown that union workers don't really fare better than non union, so I guess you're a corporate boot licker too. But you get to pay for the privilege.

Unions achieved the most basic rights and benefits you currently enjoy on your job. Without them, American Workers would be mere brutalized slaves like we see in South America and Asia.

You Corporate-Bootlickers actually owe Unions respect and gratitude for what they've done for you. Try laying off the Corporate Propaganda and getting real.

I reject your idiotic notion that workers protections could not be achieved without unions. A communist like you who thinks people should be forced into a system "for their own good" might not understand that people, left to their own devices, know how to take care of themselves and negotiate their own contracts.

By the way, change your damn name. Ron Paul has absolutely NOTHING to do with the communist crap you push. Him I respect, you not at all.

Unions achieved the basics most take for granted today. Without em, American Workers would be full-on slaves. So stop being so damn greedy, and show some respect & gratitude.

We got rid of button hooks when the zipper was invented.

Unions like button hooks have filled their purpose and are no longer needed

. I am an American worker and have been so for decades. I'm not a pussy little bitch like you who needs a "union" to take care of you and negotiate your contracts because you can't do it for yourself.

I bet you work for an hourly wage? Or a "salary" Real men like me worked 100% commission. Like real men do. All workers who do not own their own business should be paid either commission or on productivity. Not this pussy hourly rate or "salary".for just showing up.

You cant get welders to rush their welds just to mmake more in commission though. That type of thing could happen. Some jobs are things you cant rush and if you put time restraints to make more money, you can get shoddy work or structures that can fail because someone was rushing.

Hey ass hole, welders, even non union welders make a shit load more than minimum wage ...................

Any one who can walk in and do an x-ray certifiable Arkansas Bell Hole coupon with strike out plates 6" to either side and limited to one side to weld can demand their own price ................. I know, I did for years .............

You can't hardly teach porch monkeys to weld, they don't have the intellectual abilities to understand all the subtle nuances of metallurgy and welding principles to be successful most of the time.

Any welder who is either TIG, MIG or Sub-arc qualified can usually garner a much healthy wage than some MW dumb ass who's only decisions are small, medium or large.

You really don't have much intelligence do you??

. I am an American worker and have been so for decades. I'm not a pussy little bitch like you who needs a "union" to take care of you and negotiate your contracts because you can't do it for yourself.

I bet you work for an hourly wage? Or a "salary" Real men like me worked 100% commission. Like real men do. All workers who do not own their own business should be paid either commission or on productivity. Not this pussy hourly rate or "salary".for just showing up.
I just got a job where it is a HUGE salary plus commissions. Great international company that know what good employees are worth. The last 3 companies I worked for were not. Hit the numbers? Then they raise the quotas.

Also companies take advantage of this pay method. They can't afford to pay ten people a fair salary but they can hire 40 people on 100% commission and have a business model that causes 100% employee turnover. Think aflac or primerica or most insurance agencies. They keep the customers and dont have to pay you anything because everyone quits after busting their asses for a year.

AFLAC and Primerica do not employ their agents.

Every one of them is an independent contractor.

They are in effect in business for themselves

Question was; do you express your hatred of Teamsters (union workers) to their faces when you encounter them or not?

I say you puss out and don't. But I have known a lot of truck drivers and I even spent some time driving a truck for a construction company, and they do some crazy shit.

You ever had a union driver stop to offer you help or assistance when you needed it? Or did they just blow you off?

There must be some better reason for you to hate something you aren't even a part of. Doesn't effect you. Unless you want to be an unsafe driver. Is that it? To many safety rules in the union?

I live in what was a big union state (Ohio). Kasich tried to make it RTW, Didn't work. Seems like not so many Ohioans hate the unions. Maybe you are not even correct when you say "most Americans hate unions".

It passed in Wisconsin. Glad you came out of that coma. And every time they try to repeal right to work here in Idaho, it fails. It seems when people have a choice, they don't choose unions.

My wife just reminded me.

We ate at an upscale restaurant in Seattle when we visited a gay couple we have known for decades.

It was lovely.

To look at.

Tasted good, what there was of it.

Then all four of us went out and got a meal.

LOL, no shit! My wife and I went to a restaurant like that in Portland, Oregon. I couldn't even pronounce the name of the overpriced appetizer, but afterward I had no problem pronouncing "sourdough jack" at Jack In The Box.

Where your underpaid overworked slave proceeded to spit a large slimy loogie on your meal. Um, tasty. Bon Appetite. ;)

You didn't see human fecal material in Walmart's deli department, and you didn't visit a Walmart guarded by SWAT equipped security. Now I understand you make shit up about companies you hate because they don't force their workers to pay union dues. I'm beginning to understand you're a pathological liar. You should run for president.

Oh i saw it alright. I haven't shopped there since. Walmart is a miserable Third World nightmare. I shop elsewhere. I actually enjoy shopping somewhat as a result.

I don't go shopping anymore except for groceries.

I get 90% of my stuff via AMazon Prime

It's questionable
Just curious.

Stern really?

A 50 something year old adolescent talking about boobies and farts.

No wonder all you libs are so fucking immature

Dude, you qualify for SNAP and the health care subsidy. LMAO. HEAP to. Don't take advantage of them. They will make your brain rot and your teeth fall out. True story. I read it where you got your union information. Must be true. LMAO.

But not fucking with you. When I see a working man rooting against other working men and women, it's kinda sad.
You a lower middle class truck driver dude. Why the fuck you hatin unions and sucking up to the Republicans?
Republicans are not the working mans friend. And no one has forced you into a union .Wtf?

It's questionable
Just curious.

I don't listen to blow hard radio hosts
I listen to music.

Forum List

Back